[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Ninja Loading Screen Contest

Post_Header.jpg

The Ninja Loading Screen Contest is accepting submissions between now and the end of May!

As with previous loading screen contests, winners will be awarded with a spot in the game, featured as a TERA loading screen! This time around, winners will also get 5,000 EMP and a limited edition high-res poster featuring ninja class concept art created by Bluehole Studios artists.

How do you enter? See full details in this article!
http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/ninja-loading-screen-contest

Comments

• RhodriiRhodrii ✭✭
    speak of the devil. spacecats mind closing that thread i made about this like 5 minutes ago kthx :awesome:
  • Here comes the artists.

Again.
  • If I can only draw I would enter but anyways good luck to all the people that are.
  • Hey Spacecats,

Will we receive an email to confirm that our entries have been received?

Thanks
  • I guess there is no harm in trying.
  • THEPGTHEPG ✭✭
    I still dont understand why people outside of NA wont be able to enter the contest,its not like they are winning anything that needs to be delivered to their front door.I understand the one with elin figures and all but this one as well?
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    It has to do with legal rules, I'm pretty sure. This is NA Tera so they only have the licensing to do giveaways in NA. Like if you read the rules you'll notice that the Canadian province of Quebec along with a few American states are also excluded, despite those folks living in NA, it has to do with certain laws and junk, I don't know the specifics-- someone more educated could probably tell you. But it's not a personal discriminatory choice on EME's part.
  • Yes, it's because of certain laws.
    It's still sad that we can't participate. :l
  • Just when I thought I will be able to join a very exciting art contest. Damn, how I wish I lived in NA region right now. :(
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just out of curiosity... Does anyone actually believe they monitor the country of origin for the submissions? That sounds more like legal butt-covering than an actual rule that'd prevent you from participating.
  • lancesragelancesrage ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    So does this tell us that the Ninja class will be coming after you pick winning loading screens? so it wont be in may?
    All this "Soon™" stuff is really getting confusing.

May 17th HYPE time to take work off for the correct date now.
  • JGElinJGElin ✭✭
    TWMagimay wrote: »
    Just out of curiosity... Does anyone actually believe they monitor the country of origin for the submissions? That sounds more like legal butt-covering than an actual rule that'd prevent you from participating.

Better to assume they do monitor them, and that legal [filtered] covering is a necessary [filtered] covering. It's just inviting trouble if you don't.

• They should put that ONLY NA can participate in this contest in the post because I see a lot of people from outside making a wonderful drawings.

Of course these people should have read the rules before but there are people who have no idea about this law so don't bother to read.
  • Ohhh this really sparked my interest! I'll definitely keep this contest in mind. ; ;
    Is only 1 entry per person allowed? It would be my first time participating in one of these loading screen contests.
  • Can someone give an actual date for Ninja for not? Because everyone is getting hyped and then let down all the time. There's a guide coming out today, so when does Ninja come? Theres no point in a guide if theres no class.