We're having maintenance Tuesday, November 20 from 8 - 11 am PDT (three hours).

Recent DMCA Takedowns of Third-Party Programs - Discussion [Updated: November 8th]

Comments

• lol. all these wondering how eme came to this, why they didnt respond. why they didnt give this feat bla bla bla

accept it guys. its not that they dont want to, they cant. all your arguments, they cant understand those. all these fixings etc, they cant. dont know how to. dont think too much how they think. they might not even thinking at all.

dont expect too much. you shouldve arrived at this conclusion since way way way back. acceptance is the key.
  • Hi TERA Players,

The TERA PC team is working on something to share by early next week. Per Denommenator's forum post (also quoted at the start of this thread), we ask for your patience.

We want to be sure that we provide you meaningful updates, so this post is to serve for the purpose to let you know we are not ignoring you. We have certainly heard you on "we don't want to just be told we are being heard, we want action". That's fair. But it also takes a little bit of time.

Right now, we are working with Bluehole to determine what we can implement alongside our current roadmap. We want to share with you more than a "yes, we'll do XYZ", but a "yes, we'll do XYZ, here is when".

I know it's hard when you can't see the work we are doing, that you only have what communication we do here or on the Discord to rely on. Like Denommenator's post said, we do hear you, and ask for patience while we work through your feedback and with Bluehole.

We'll be providing another response by early next week.

Thank you,
    The TERA PC Team
  • DL7MMWLJ3WDL7MMWLJ3W ✭✭✭
    edited October 3
    KitTeaCup wrote: »
    Hi TERA Players,

The TERA PC team is working on something to share by early next week. Per Denommenator's forum post (also quoted at the start of this thread), we ask for your patience.

We want to be sure that we provide you meaningful updates, so this post is to serve for the purpose to let you know we are not ignoring you. We have certainly heard you on "we don't want to just be told we are being heard, we want action". That's fair. But it also takes a little bit of time.

Right now, we are working with Bluehole to determine what we can implement alongside our current roadmap. We want to share with you more than a "yes, we'll do XYZ", but a "yes, we'll do XYZ, here is when".

I know it's hard when you can't see the work we are doing, that you only have what communication we do here or on the Discord to rely on. Like Denommenator's post said, we do hear you, and ask for patience while we work through your feedback and with Bluehole.

Thank you,
    The TERA PC Team

Hmmm, you got my attention.

I mean despite all that has happened, I shouldn't get my hopes up.

Early next week, so probably around next Monday thru Wednesday I presume.

EDIT: Oh and please don't do any further implementation like golden and silver talents on HH. That was a huge kick in the nads... Make a more suitable approach.
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    The silence is broken!
  • ItzMiraiItzMirai Portugal ✭✭✭
    I'm going to be direct here, I'm not getting my hopes up. And I'll repeat what I've said before, you guys have the answers right in front of you. It's up to you if you choose to ignore them or actually pursue them. Please make the right choice EME because you guys have made way too many questionable ones already.
  • ThukingThuking ✭✭✭
    Hi TERA Players,

Thank you,
    The TERA PC Team

You just copy and pasted what circuits said on discord , why is it that someone working on the console version of tera to reply first and not a pc staff?
  • > @KitTeaCup said:
    > Hi TERA Players,
    >
    > The TERA PC team is working on something to share by early next week. Per Denommenator's forum post (also quoted at the start of this thread), we ask for your patience.
    >
    > We want to be sure that we provide you meaningful updates, so this post is to serve for the purpose to let you know we are not ignoring you. We have certainly heard you on "we don't want to just be told we are being heard, we want action". That's fair. But it also takes a little bit of time.
    >
    > Right now, we are working with Bluehole to determine what we can implement alongside our current roadmap. We want to share with you more than a "yes, we'll do XYZ", but a "yes, we'll do XYZ, here is when".
    >
    > I know it's hard when you can't see the work we are doing, that you only have what communication we do here or on the Discord to rely on. Like Denommenator's post said, we do hear you, and ask for patience while we work through your feedback and with Bluehole.
    >
    > We'll be providing another response by early next week.
    >
    > Thank you,
    > The TERA PC Team

Except that you kicked waves of people (some for no reason) and closed off your discord to the public now. @KitTeaCup Please allow for people to rejoining discord.
  • clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 3
    Hi TERA Players,

Thank you,
    The TERA PC Team

It would be great if you could unban some of the players that have a good understanding of how TERA works from the methods of communications with EME, so that they can discuss with EME potential solutions that could be forwarded on to Bluehole Studies. Fortunately, I am still able to post on the forums and would have been willing to have these discussions with EME at this current time, but I was manually banned (not by the bot) from the Discord for trying to initiate such discussions.

Unfortunately, there are others that I know of where they have initiated contact and EME has straight up banned them from communicating with EME.
  • StarkhoeStarkhoe ✭✭✭
    edited October 3
    Hi TERA Players,

Thank you,
    The TERA PC Team

Everything worth while takes time. I just hope you get this right. How many chances do you think you guys will get to make this right? tick tock :lol:
  • NahevNahev ✭✭
    edited October 3
    Hi TERA Players,

Thank you,
    The TERA PC Team

"our team is working as fast as we internally can to provide the best possible experience for our players"

You can just copy paste that in... when? 4 days? Your welcome ! ;)

Business does not work like that, every decision requires directive meetings, if you think the GM are who takes the choices, you're wrong, that answer is probably because they do not know what is going to happen or are waiting for BHS answer.

Is not my intention defend EME, but we can not just blame the customer service workers (GMs) when others are the culprits.
  • NahevNahev ✭✭
    Nahev wrote: »
    Hi TERA Players,

Thank you,
    The TERA PC Team

"our team is working as fast as we internally can to provide the best possible experience for our players"

You can just copy paste that in... when? 4 days? Your welcome ! ;)

Business does not work like that, every decision requires directive meetings, if you think the GM are who takes the choices, you're wrong, that answer is probably because they do not know what is going to happen or are waiting for BHS answer

Is not my intention defend EME, but we can not just blame the workers (GMs) when others are the culprits.

Everybody with a little sanity knows that this post was just a damage control card, the same way this entire thread is a damage control not to make forum get spammed with threads how they are doing terribly and are completely out of touch with their playerbase, once again. You can already notice the changes by the fact that they learned nothing about the entire fiasco by them doing the same thing once again, over and over again. I want Eme to come out of this one as a player who is T10 and actually invested a lot of money in this game, but honestly, watching them spit on everybody over and over again just got tiresome. There is no improvement here. I cant even call this bandaid whatsoever, and going further into discussion of why I think so is well... well like beating my head against a wall.
    However, I do know that with a post like this one nothing will really be changed. Its just a -here please hold onto this thread of hope while we do nothing- type of post. Everybody already knows that, but alas...

The last year when I am playing Kritika online some big fiasco happen, the player base pressure was immense and they were forced to reverse the changes.
    Not all hopes are lost.
  • KitTeaCup wrote: »
    Hi TERA Players,

Thank you,
    The TERA PC Team

Can you at least confirm that it's intending to help those who do not live in North America and/or people who experience increased latency? This would be helpful information to know if it's worth staying around or if we should all just leave if it doesn't.
  • Why do they think that extending unecessarily the grind in this game would make it last longer? Its so much easier to improve in EU that it actually makes the game more interesting. I reached stormcry gear in 1 week there, but here it took me like 2 months here. I really dont understand why they are so petty about dg/vg rewards. Fixing this would make some ppl happy, I believe. But, we have more compelling issues out there.