[PC] Maintenance is completed!

Thank you for the accumulated event!

Thank you for the silver and gold talents, players have been asking for a solution to the gold and silver talents for a while now. Good to see EME understands our needs when it comes to gold and silver talents for gear. Gonna use these go to BIS Heroic oath ^_^!

Comments

• RyusamaRyusama ✭✭✭
    Pretty sure he's ironically shitposting.
  • 4 gold 4 silver talents. Just what I need! 1 plate closer to another enchant fail. Woop wooop.
  • Thank you for the silver and gold talents, players have been asking for a solution to the gold and silver talents for a while now. Good to see EME understands our needs when it comes to gold and silver talents for gear. Gonna use these go to BIS Heroic oath ^_^!

82103c43b932fc313b1d02d9820bd174
  • heartlessladyheartlesslady ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    NGCH34R4FN wrote: »
    4 gold 4 silver talents. Just what I need! 1 plate closer to another enchant fail. Woop wooop.

This guy gets it
    Don't forget you get rubies too! Lucky!
  • A whole 48 Golden talents and silver talents over 16 days. EME gives best events!
  • if at least 20 of each but noooooo
  • xheraxhera ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Thank you eme for the very nice accumulated event! I can't even think how many talents and gems i will get if i even have the morale do even do 1 vg. I would also like to say "gratz" for killing a large amount of the community. I know some didn't die after what do did but i know you are watching them slooowly dying. What ever you are up to right now, you are succeeding. Keep up the good work. :+1:

The Lannisters send their regards
  • when i first saw the 4 golden and 4 silver i laugh my [filtered] off..
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    NGCH34R4FN wrote: »
    4 gold 4 silver talents. Just what I need! 1 plate closer to another enchant fail. Woop wooop.

time to farm big on all the servers and alts
    BIS Heroic oath every where
  • 976 gold talents(not counting crits) to attempt to enchant a weapon to HO, this event gives you 40 after 14 days there is no omegalul strong enough for this [filtered] LOL
  • They also forgot in the event the 40.000 gold that cost twist +0 to frost+0
  • Guys, just make a bunch of accounts and get them 4/4 Talents like no tomorrow. That's what they mean, accumulated....over, countless accounts to enchant those