[TERA PC] Known issue: Little Red Tokens from the Little Red and the Wolf event have an inventory limit of 999 and if receiving a Vanguard Request reward will raise your token quantity over the limit, you will not be able to receive any of the reward items. We apologize for the inconvenience, but ask that you please exchange tokens prior to completing dungeon Vanguard Requests if you are approaching the inventory limit. Event details: https://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/tera-anniversary-little-red-and-the-wolf
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Thank you for the accumulated event!

Thank you for the silver and gold talents, players have been asking for a solution to the gold and silver talents for a while now. Good to see EME understands our needs when it comes to gold and silver talents for gear. Gonna use these go to BIS Heroic oath ^_^!

Comments

• RyusamaRyusama ✭✭✭
    Pretty sure he's ironically shitposting.
  • 4 gold 4 silver talents. Just what I need! 1 plate closer to another enchant fail. Woop wooop.
  • Thank you for the silver and gold talents, players have been asking for a solution to the gold and silver talents for a while now. Good to see EME understands our needs when it comes to gold and silver talents for gear. Gonna use these go to BIS Heroic oath ^_^!

82103c43b932fc313b1d02d9820bd174
  • heartlessladyheartlesslady ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    NGCH34R4FN wrote: »
    4 gold 4 silver talents. Just what I need! 1 plate closer to another enchant fail. Woop wooop.

This guy gets it
    Don't forget you get rubies too! Lucky!
  • A whole 48 Golden talents and silver talents over 16 days. EME gives best events!
  • if at least 20 of each but noooooo
  • xheraxhera ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Thank you eme for the very nice accumulated event! I can't even think how many talents and gems i will get if i even have the morale do even do 1 vg. I would also like to say "gratz" for killing a large amount of the community. I know some didn't die after what do did but i know you are watching them slooowly dying. What ever you are up to right now, you are succeeding. Keep up the good work. :+1:

The Lannisters send their regards
  • when i first saw the 4 golden and 4 silver i laugh my [filtered] off..
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    NGCH34R4FN wrote: »
    4 gold 4 silver talents. Just what I need! 1 plate closer to another enchant fail. Woop wooop.

time to farm big on all the servers and alts
    BIS Heroic oath every where
  • 976 gold talents(not counting crits) to attempt to enchant a weapon to HO, this event gives you 40 after 14 days there is no omegalul strong enough for this [filtered] LOL
  • They also forgot in the event the 40.000 gold that cost twist +0 to frost+0
  • Guys, just make a bunch of accounts and get them 4/4 Talents like no tomorrow. That's what they mean, accumulated....over, countless accounts to enchant those