Refrain from posting

Honestly. A dead game and a dead forum will do more justice. You tried voicing your opinion and all we got was censored or the same repetitive response. " Await further details." On the 16th when a majority of the player population doesnt log onto the game. Eme/Bhs will realize the mistake they have made on their own. There is truely no point in even insulting a cm. Yes, they have no clue or idea about the game, but this shouldn't be a surprise. It seems to have become a pattern. Recent events just put new players off from the game, and those currently playing will slowly realize how ridliciously difficult the game is for those without access to this 'third party software'. Stop wasting your time and energy, honestly. Sincerely,
An actual End game Tera player

Comments

• I sadly agree 100%. This coming after the xigncode3 exodus, players are telling me they are having a extremely hard time getting into dungeons. Playing both as a lancer, brawler, mysic and priest my que times are long. They are especially long for the 419 dungeons as the gold was the only reason why veterans spammed them. Now that the rewards are nerfed, no one runs them.

The best advice I can give to players is to speak with they money. EmE has locked and deleted on discord and on forums.
  • DL7MMWLJ3WDL7MMWLJ3W ✭✭✭✭
    DesuBean wrote: »
    Stop wasting your time and energy, honestly. Sincerely,

An actual End game Tera player

Telling others to refrain from posting here and stop wasting time and energy, so says an "actual" end-game player.

But you just wasted time making this post that won't do anything.

Sincerely,

A once end-game player that will do whatever he wants to do with his time and energy. Thank you.
  • heartlessladyheartlesslady ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    > @DL7MMWLJ3W said:
    > A once end-game player that will do whatever he wants to do with his time and energy. Thank you.

E...R..P?
  • I don't understand why every body is posting here and not on EU. Did they ban you already?