[PS4/XB1] Due to an error, we have extended current events (such as dungeon highlights) by one day. The new end time is now 10/15 at 0500 UTC. Thanks for your patience!

EME - The pvp community is dying, can you do anything to help? :/

TERA_Screen_Shot_20181004_180718.png

I've been waiting over an hour and this is a time when Queues would always pop :/

Comments

• heartlessladyheartlesslady ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    They can give you 4 silver and gold talents ^^ and ban all proxy players
  • Most people cancel and re-try after 20 minutes. I've seen people match making all day
  • They can give you 4 silver and gold talents ^^ and ban all proxy players

Eme didn't ban anyone, they're just so unprofessional that the proxy devs got tired of it and stopped patching eme's game for them.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    yo... I know the issue at hand but... is there any need to make another almost identical thread, just different BG? https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/29312/en-masse-the-que-times-are-unbearable-please-can-you-do-something/p1
  • ElinLove wrote: »
    yo... I know the issue at hand but... is there any need to make another almost identical thread, just different BG? https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/29312/en-masse-the-que-times-are-unbearable-please-can-you-do-something/p1

he probably just assumed it got deleted along with 40% of the other posts on this forum tbh
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    ElinLove wrote: »

he probably just assumed it got deleted along with 40% of the other posts on this forum tbh

Why bump an old post when you can make a new one

:galaxybrain:
  • They can give you 4 silver and gold talents ^^ and ban all proxy players

Eme didn't ban anyone, they're just so unprofessional that the proxy devs got tired of it and stopped patching eme's game for them.

Actually i did got banned so, yeh...
  • yourboiyourboi
    edited October 2018
    Your boi zingopingo from the pvp community told every proxy user to leave na and go to eu so there will be no pvp cheaters. Genius right? Now you barely have no one to play with.
  • > @yourboi said:
    > Your boi zingopingo from the pvp community told every proxy user to leave na and go to eu so there will be no pvp cheaters. Genius right? Now you barely have no one to play with.

EmE can play with themselves.............
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    But the cheaters are gone! You should be thankful just like zingo is :)
  • xoBarbxoBarb ✭✭✭
    yourboi wrote: »
    Your boi zingopingo from the pvp community told every proxy user to leave na and go to eu so there will be no pvp cheaters. Genius right? Now you barely have no one to play with.

You made a new forum acc just to call out @ZingoPingo without @'ing him

0 testosterone
  • xoBarb wrote: »

0 testosterone

Very good stalking skill there mah boi. How did you knew that i just joined forum yesterday? WOW. Did you also knew that i had been playing since 2016? :o
  • DL7MMWLJ3WDL7MMWLJ3W ✭✭✭✭
    Stop baiting kids. Get back on topic.

I mean PvP has been a dead genre for TERA for many years. TERA has been a PvE focused game so eventually PvP will continue to get worse.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    xoBarb wrote: »

0 testosterone

Very good stalking skill there mah boi. How did you knew that i just joined forum yesterday? WOW. Did you also knew that i had been playing since 2016? :o

It... Takes literally ONE CLICK. On your name. Try it with me
    also I've been playing since 2014 woooo!! And it doesn't show here (let's be honest, it's irrelevant as heck any of those dates)
  • Rather have no bgs than queue with people injecting through gates and teleporting in fwc. hf on eu ^.^
    ElinLove wrote: »
    xoBarb wrote: »

0 testosterone

It... Takes literally ONE CLICK. On your name. Try it with me
    also I've been playing since 2014 woooo!! And it doesn't show here (let's be honest, it's irrelevant as heck any of those dates)
    Pretty relevant, he made an account just to flame me.