[PS4/XB1] Due to an error, we have extended current events (such as dungeon highlights) by one day. The new end time is now 10/15 at 0500 UTC. Thanks for your patience!

Do you feel EmE listens to your feedback

13»

Comments

• Well there is a 55 page thread on the proxies and no official response yet
  • DokibunDokibun ✭✭✭✭
    Melyodis wrote: »
    Dokibun wrote: »
    We are nothing to EME but a cash cow. They don't care about us.

and yet still you all here wasting time in the forums for a response from them wake up players wake up it's only when you everyone leaves real change will take place but yet still you all here is LIKE TERA IS YOU ALL LIFELINE.

I did leave, but I still check the forums to see what they'll post to try to get themselves out of this mess. Assumptions, dear, are not a cute look.
  • I’m really starting to doubt they listen. They just deleted 10 pages of the main DMCA thread.
  • ItzMiraiItzMirai Portugal ✭✭✭
    no, in fact, they delete it :D
  • Elleon token when?
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    Surely, after this thread, they will start listening more and communicate better. There is nothing better than another thread like this to get EME's attention once and for all.

Make sure you also voice your opinions in the "Does EME Communicate Well?" thread, because there must be one somewhere.
  • heartlessladyheartlesslady ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Christin wrote: »
    Surely, after this thread, they will start listening more and communicate better. There is nothing better than another thread like this to get EME's attention once and for all.

Make sure you also voice your opinions in the "Does EME Communicate Well?" thread, because there must be one somewhere.

Im questioning whether our cm will read our responses, she tends to not read when it negative, still part of her job though....what did she expect from a job where you have to interact with players?

Just looked at the main DMCA thread, they deleted people responses to our responses that they deleted our comments wtf