[PC] Maintenance is now complete!

What's the population like now?

Genuine question. After the DMCA stuff, I'm curious how the state of the game is for folks still playing it in NA. Queue times, online guild members and friends, etc?

Comments

• You know, the funny part is that the steamchart population hasn't really changed at all. Just the endgame people left and no one seems to be willing to run anything.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    no good, 2 weeks after the merge seem my server lost 10%-20% of its players
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    It's about 42
  • https://steamcharts.com/app/323370

Acording to steam almost 1.2k players dont know non steam user.
    But remember the people who reinstalled the game were forced to use steam.
    Torrent version needs a 50gb patch. Too long
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gatokatzen wrote: »
    https://steamcharts.com/app/323370

Acording to steam almost 1.2k players dont know non steam user.
    But remember the people who reinstalled the game were forced to use steam.
    Torrent version needs a 50gb patch. Too long

dam 6 month in rope we lost players and i feel in november we will be below of 1000 players :/

i really hope enmasse enjoy kiteacup work :)
  • masbola2masbola2
    edited October 2018
    LFG is dead and IM too, you go to velika/hightwatch and find lots of people there still but that's mostly what those people do, login for social stuffs and don't really focus on progressing in the game that much (i'm guessing most are CH players) they will keep login while the chat and easy dungeons work. In others words if run the endgame dungeons and get top tier gear is your goal... then you'll have a really bad time getting it right now unless you've a static because you can't count with LFG for that.
  • RyusamaRyusama ✭✭✭
    before DMCA: almost a full page of people selling names/LFG.
    after DMCA: 3 LFG at best and one or two guys selling names.

It's pre-merge all over again,
  • DvsvDvsv ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    You know, the funny part is that the steamchart population hasn't really changed at all. Just the endgame people left and no one seems to be willing to run anything.
    Tbh i always thought that steamcharts was mostly casual players and the bulk of the endgame players just use the standalone launcher with proxy..
  • SurlentSurlent
    edited October 2018
    Seems to have gone back to pre-merge population. Not being able to complete any flight VG missions because not enough people, so no bonus rewards. Seems like a lot of healers stopped queuing in IM, since my priest queue times range from instant to 40 minutes instead of the usual 30 to 40 minutes. I can only play during non peak hours cause EME servers screw up routing and cause around 400ms ping even when I'm 30 minutes away from Chicago.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    vkobe wrote: »
    no good, 2 weeks after the merge seem my server lost 10%-20% of its players

yer but cute elin can E R P easy like when in CH
  • And the cherry from the top has yet to reach us..

There are lots of players waiting for a solution until 16th.. And i am not trying to be negative but realistic when saying that they are going to leave as well if nothing will change.

p.s. someone give me a crystal ball to see the future already xD
  • kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surlent wrote: »
    Not being able to complete any flight VG missions because not enough people, so no bonus rewards
    just switch to ch2 or 3 and do it alone. it seems boss has HP depending on number of participants. you can finish it solo very easy with no hurry