Aces Wild Class Balance Changes

Comments

• Brawler
    Counter
    The 3rd chain of this skill that vacuums players have been removed.

Does this mean monsters are no longer sucked up too...or just when performing PvP?
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    Lohhaith wrote: »
    Brawler
    Counter

Does this mean monsters are no longer sucked up too...or just when performing PvP?

Good question.
  • the i-frame extensions for jaunt and backstep are there. for some reason we were told not to include in the notes, but since they are in other publisher notes, i'm confirming it here.

on the scythe - the 20% increase in base damage by 20% was the first change in KR, followed by a 17% decrease in PVP damage in a next patch in KR. The result is that from our current NA patch to this next patch, we aren't really seeing a difference in PVP damage, since the first patch nullified the decrease in the second patch. This is what we tested and found as well.
  • CallaCalla ✭✭✭
    Treeshark wrote: »
    the i-frame extensions for jaunt and backstep are there. for some reason we were told not to include in the notes, but since they are in other publisher notes, i'm confirming it here.

on the scythe - the 20% increase in base damage by 20% was the first change in KR, followed by a 17% decrease in PVP damage in a next patch in KR. The result is that from our current NA patch to this next patch, we aren't really seeing a difference in PVP damage, since the first patch nullified the decrease in the second patch. This is what we tested and found as well.

Hallelujah, thank you Treeshark <3
  • SowenSowen ✭✭✭
    @Treeshark Thank you ~ :)
  • FelhammerFelhammer ✭✭✭
    Alright enough. Time to settle the ground pounder issue here. It's a giga but not an efficient one. Requires high attack speed to be of any use. It's a high stagger with a wide range. If you're up against a slow brawler you can iframe out of it np.

Ahh the spin2win black hole is gone rip. As I understand it now you can still pull people in it's just not as wide ranged. If it doesn't pull anymore then BHS have [filtered] up. Thus the time of pvping as a brawler will begin to end for me. The thing people forget about brawler is not its ability to hold it's own. It's having it's great setup capability especially in group PVP. It's follow ups to GP or spin2win that get players rekt.

Zerks changes don't seem to bad. KD locking will still be viable as usual. You just get to live a bit longer
  • sestina wrote: »
    EllieChu wrote: »

Oh thank goodness. Finally the archer will start to feel relevant again. Thanks for clearing that up, it sounded like just normal (non boss) monsters to me.

• edited June 2016
    Brawler
    Counter

Thank you Macro Brawlers for this..
  • CosmicCricketCosmicCricket ✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Interesting. Why would EME be told to exclude certain changes to balancing from the patch notes...?
  • BrofessorXBrofessorX ✭✭✭
    the word " balance" doesn't exist in game, only "nerf"! "nerf"!"nerf"!"nerf"!
    nerfing brawler sucking skill is stupid, it's a tank. that's like nerfing giga chain on lancer. duhhhh
    and a 30% nerf on a single ninja skill, that's rendering an entire glyphuseless. well u need it to break even i guess.

the only good thing of this "patch" , which btw has a ridiculous name, are the i-frame extensions.
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Galbeau wrote: »
    "30% damage reduce on combo atk for ninja! Damm them gonna be so garbage now!"
    Are u fkn kidding me? Thats ur idea of "Nerf Ninja"? Ninja redefined the concept of "BROKEN" and u guys SRSLY believe that a 30% damage reduce on combo atk gonna make their omfg ridiculous high dps drop significantly? SRSLY!?
    "Oh but them got 20% damage reduce on CoS too"
    Great [filtered]? Considering the skill have a 25% base damage+ glyph, them praticly just "removed" or "nullified" the glyph with that 20% nerf?

Why I dont fkn see anyone [filtered] about ninja dps while back in gunner patch there was praticly a fan club dedicated to qq on forum hourly like " OMG GUNNER SO OP, NERF PLZ Q.Q"? Oh yea thats right COS THEM ARE ELINS, the fkn untouchables ELINS

And yea everyone get a boost in dps (srsly EVERYONE) and again what slayer get? Oh yea MP REDUCE, cos thats the solution to all slayer problems. "Oh but them get MS and Evis 1s cdr" Id trade those two 1 secs for a 30% damage boost on MS anytime. Even a 20% would be better srsly. Do u guys even play ur game?

This game is beyond help srsly, is incredible how u guys simply cant make a decent balance without completly [filtered] up some classes. Each time a new "balance" is released, the broken classes get "nerfed" (if u can even call that [filtered] of nerf), some others get "improved" but never gonna have not even close the dps of the broken ones, while turning others classes completly useless

But its undestandable. Keep a broken elin class in the game is what make the money flows, not make the game balanced right?

Slayer is one of the high end dps classes, and BHS already said they don't intend on nerfing Ninja and will instead buff every other class to be equal to or better than Ninja. Sorcerer is even being revamped to what seems to be the next over powered class.

Also, a 20% drop in damage is actually pretty significant. Not that it matters to Ninja since there's a secondary build that produces equal or greater dps. It's just not as interesting to play, which the developers ended up basically saying nerfing Circle of Steel to the point no one uses it at all was a mistake. You also don't seem to understand that a 30% reduction to combo attack does make some difference as well, their secondary build uses it frequently as it relies on 2 abilities for its dps, so you combo attack often to reduce the cool down of these abilities while using 2 others to enhance them.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Yamazuki wrote: »
    Galbeau wrote: »
    "30% damage reduce on combo atk for ninja! Damm them gonna be so garbage now!"
    Are u fkn kidding me? Thats ur idea of "Nerf Ninja"? Ninja redefined the concept of "BROKEN" and u guys SRSLY believe that a 30% damage reduce on combo atk gonna make their omfg ridiculous high dps drop significantly? SRSLY!?
    "Oh but them got 20% damage reduce on CoS too"
    Great [filtered]? Considering the skill have a 25% base damage+ glyph, them praticly just "removed" or "nullified" the glyph with that 20% nerf?

Why I dont fkn see anyone [filtered] about ninja dps while back in gunner patch there was praticly a fan club dedicated to qq on forum hourly like " OMG GUNNER SO OP, NERF PLZ Q.Q"? Oh yea thats right COS THEM ARE ELINS, the fkn untouchables ELINS

And yea everyone get a boost in dps (srsly EVERYONE) and again what slayer get? Oh yea MP REDUCE, cos thats the solution to all slayer problems. "Oh but them get MS and Evis 1s cdr" Id trade those two 1 secs for a 30% damage boost on MS anytime. Even a 20% would be better srsly. Do u guys even play ur game?

This game is beyond help srsly, is incredible how u guys simply cant make a decent balance without completly [filtered] up some classes. Each time a new "balance" is released, the broken classes get "nerfed" (if u can even call that [filtered] of nerf), some others get "improved" but never gonna have not even close the dps of the broken ones, while turning others classes completly useless

But its undestandable. Keep a broken elin class in the game is what make the money flows, not make the game balanced right?

Slayer is one of the high end dps classes, and BHS already said they don't intend on nerfing Ninja and will instead buff every other class to be equal to or better than Ninja. Sorcerer is even being revamped to what seems to be the next over powered class.

Also, a 20% drop in damage is actually pretty significant. Not that it matters to Ninja since there's a secondary build that produces equal or greater dps. It's just not as interesting to play, which the developers ended up basically saying nerfing Circle of Steel to the point no one uses it at all was a mistake. You also don't seem to understand that a 30% reduction to combo attack does make some difference as well, their secondary build uses it frequently as it relies on 2 abilities for its dps, so you combo attack often to reduce the cool down of these abilities while using 2 others to enhance them.

Well said
  • Lol the vaccum not working in pvp I understand but the reduction of crit and power on growing fury is just too much please dont do that cuz brawler will be useless like lancer in pve after that...
  • Kira98Kira98 ✭✭
    Yay Brawler nerf and Archer buff :3
  • Buff gunner pls !

No joke, where are the gunner class changes ?