[PC] We are aware of current ongoing server issues, and are investigating. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Recent DMCA Takedowns of Third-Party Programs - Discussion [Updated: November 8th]

Comments

• kubitoid wrote: »
    instead of deleting posts i could suggest that on 16 oct our CM take their fresh leveled up TS +0 character and enchant their gear to FM using ALL 48 golden talents they got from 14 days of login event............

she can't do all 14 days of the login event, she doesn't have a PC at home and eme doesn't work weekends
  • I have actually witnessed a game getting killed by its very own publisher. Time to invest my money in EU, giving that gameforge is outperforming EME in every single way possible.
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    Zerou wrote: »
    If Players with High Ping can't do Intense PvE and PvP, then you can still play TERA on NA, but with limitations only.

Here are the list of things you can still do if you have 200ms+ Ping:
    1. Daily Solo Questing.
    2. Hunt some World Boss.
    3. Crafting.
    4. Exploring the World of Tera and be amaze.
    5. Chatting with People.
    6. Running Old and Low Level Dungeons (Just don't do 439+).
    7. High Ping Player VS High Ping Player (This will be good, because you and your opponent is on the same playing field).
    8. PVErp (The Best for some people).

Adapt and Survive is the best thing High Ping Players can do, until EME fixes all the issues and concerns of the game =) .
    Might as well add end-game as paid DLC
  • They just keep deleting comments, so messed up
  • Zerou wrote: »
    If Players with High Ping can't do Intense PvE and PvP, then you can still play TERA on NA, but with limitations only.

1. Daily Solo Questing.
    2. Hunt some World Boss.
    3. Crafting.
    5. Chatting with People.
    7. High Ping Player VS High Ping Player (This will be good, because you and your opponent is on the same playing field).

Adapt and Survive is the best thing High Ping Players can do, until EME fixes all the issues and concerns of the game =) .

.......You cannot be serious
  • KhernzKhernz ✭✭✭
    They can't possibly think they won't end up winding up their company if this keeps up within a few months, right? LOL

this part right here made me chuckle..

1. Daily Solo Questing.
    2. Hunt some World Boss.
    3. Crafting.
    5. Chatting with People.

that's what ive been having to do for the past few years due to my ping.
  • Well, I guess there is no more reasons to play TERA. I played because it was funny. It really was funny doing DGs with friends, despite the [filtered] DG and VG rewards, despite the LAG and FPS problems. But, now, without the proxy, it will be very depressing doing 439+ DGs. Bye, TERA! Thank you for the pleasure, and you are welcome, for the money I spent.

• I told you there's people [Insert adjective here] enough to think 'skill prediction' means that the enemy skills are being predicted and auto-dodged. It's 'skill prediction' because uses what is a called 'packet prediction', therefore 'skill prediction'. It just makes you feel like you're playing on 5 ping, it doesn't PREDICT enemy skills and 'auto-dodge them'. Obviously any research you did was extremely shallow, and is always from the lower-end part of the community who have no idea what they talking about.

All you are talking about is the skill prediction? what about the other cheats? like event hunt mob lactation and auto enrage and all rest of the cheats you guys used? STFU and leave you cheating lame brains.
  • PwhoopsPwhoops ✭✭✭
    TheDarkWan wrote: »

I told you there's people [Insert adjective here] enough to think 'skill prediction' means that the enemy skills are being predicted and auto-dodged. It's 'skill prediction' because uses what is a called 'packet prediction', therefore 'skill prediction'. It just makes you feel like you're playing on 5 ping, it doesn't PREDICT enemy skills and 'auto-dodge them'. Obviously any research you did was extremely shallow, and is always from the lower-end part of the community who have no idea what they talking about.

All you are talking about is the skill prediction? what about the other cheats? like event hunt mob lactation and auto enrage and all rest of the cheats you guys used? STFU and leave you cheating lame brains.

Hey, dumb [filtered], the cheaters are still cheating. They can make their own proxy and half of the cheats don't even require a proxy, don't be an ignorant fool.