What's the population like now?

2»

Comments

• Gatokatzen wrote: »
    https://steamcharts.com/app/323370

Acording to steam almost 1.2k players dont know non steam user.
    But remember the people who reinstalled the game were forced to use steam.
    Torrent version needs a 50gb patch. Too long

steam isn't compatible with the most popular xigncode bypass, so if anything it's numbers should go up when people stop using proxy/bypass.
  • xheraxhera ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    You all are heartless. You are all talking about how the proxy community got hurt but you are not mentioning the [filtered] community. Have you ask how have been they doing?! The eee aar py community plays a big part in tera too. They make other peoples game experience more fun compared to those people who does end game content.

*clears throat*
    Hi eee aar py community!. How are you?
    can i get an uwu please?
  • > @KillerPenguins said:
    > Gatokatzen wrote: »
    >
    > https://steamcharts.com/app/323370
    >
    > Acording to steam almost 1.2k players dont know non steam user.
    > But remember the people who reinstalled the game were forced to use steam.
    > Torrent version needs a 50gb patch. Too long
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > steam isn't compatible with the most popular xigncode bypass, so if anything it's numbers should go up when people stop using proxy/bypass.

Steam version is the only updated one. You dont need another 50gb in patches and 120 gb free in hdd. To install via torrent, also 90% of people dont know how xigncode works. I bet is the most used version right now.
    If those Steam Numbers are true wont be a brillant future for the game
  • Gatokatzen wrote: »
    > @KillerPenguins said:
    > Gatokatzen wrote: »
    >
    > https://steamcharts.com/app/323370
    >
    > Acording to steam almost 1.2k players dont know non steam user.
    > But remember the people who reinstalled the game were forced to use steam.
    > Torrent version needs a 50gb patch. Too long
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > steam isn't compatible with the most popular xigncode bypass, so if anything it's numbers should go up when people stop using proxy/bypass.

Steam version is the only updated one. You dont need another 50gb in patches and 120 gb free in hdd. To install via torrent, also 90% of people dont know how xigncode works. I bet is the most used version right now.
    If those Steam Numbers are true wont be a brillant future for the game

steam version is not the only updated one, torrent install has not been used for many years, you use the direct download link on their website to play without steam, or just launch from the steam folder without steam (which doesn't add to steamcharts). or, like many/most people who have been playing for a long time, just keep an old version that gets updated a lot. steam version players are mainly casuals/new players from steam who don't mind or notice that little bit of lag the steam overlay adds
  • I bet population going back to 2k in october 16 Apex vol 2.
    Antother thing that wipe population were, sad events.
    Since spacecats events.
    No single event were played like cat events
  • my personal story: I live in Argentina, and my ping is 400 to 600 as an archer is unplayable, as a tank I can not hold the aggro, the only thing to do is start from 0 some character and once it is 65 go back to 0 with another , because the end game is impossible, I simply went to Europe and im very happy, if enmase fix the things, count me in... till then... my time will be expended outside of NA.
    Fun Fact: in Eu is pretty much easier leveling and stuff like end game, cuz they dont have talents problem, and other "unsolver by enmasse" stuff.
  • heartlessladyheartlesslady ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    The population has dipped pretty hard recently with the proxy debate. This is coming after the xigncode3 exodus. And more players are leaving for TERA EU because EME right now it censoring and deleting threads and posts that points out their misdeeds. Just look at the main DMCA thread it was 55+ pages and they deleted 10 pages of it.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    tisnotme wrote: »
    vkobe wrote: »
    no good, 2 weeks after the merge seem my server lost 10%-20% of its players

yer but cute elin can E R P easy like when in CH

cute elin already quit the ship to other video game, for exemple black desert ;)
  • Dead.
    Move on
  • I will say easier. people leave as they are immediately imposed by non-dependent conditions. Especially with apex. I myself will send them to the [filtered] when the block and the jump does not help and the dragon with 2 hits turns you into [filtered]. And this is not the final boss but only small dragons on the way to it. A new player does not have to sit on it yet. The new player will try once and send both the game and the company to the [filtered] and remove the game.
  • > @BioTheme1983 said:
    > I will say easier. people leave as they are immediately imposed by non-dependent conditions. Especially with apex. I myself will send them to the [filtered] when the block and the jump does not help and the dragon with 2 hits turns you into [filtered]. And this is not the final boss but only small dragons on the way to it. A new player does not have to sit on it yet. The new player will try once and send both the game and the company to the [filtered] and remove the game.

Lol i did the apex with a 439 priest frost+0 even killed the dragons by myself.

The only thing that you need to complete the apexquest are health potions and bravery. Both dragon mechanics are too easy.
  • > @Gatokatzen said:
    > > @BioTheme1983 said:
    > > I will say easier. people leave as they are immediately imposed by non-dependent conditions. Especially with apex. I myself will send them to the [filtered] when the block and the jump does not help and the dragon with 2 hits turns you into [filtered]. And this is not the final boss but only small dragons on the way to it. A new player does not have to sit on it yet. The new player will try once and send both the game and the company to the [filtered] and remove the game.
    >
    > Lol i did the apex with a 439 priest frost+0 even killed the dragons by myself.
    >
    > The only thing that you need to complete the apexquest are health potions and bravery. Both dragon mechanics are too easy.

You are talking about a priest, which is actually one of the easiest ones to awaken along with mystic. I myself can do with not even full frost (accessories made up for the 439) with eyes closed as well. Maybe you should try awakening a bezerker and try not to drown in tears.