Fresh and New Dungeon Clear Event

This is not meant to be an attack against EME or any of its staff despite occasional loss of temper control and poor choice of word on my part.

@KitTeaCup @Denommenator


Well, for your convenience:

TL;DR - Good try, but not good enough. Why are you so stingy?
Give, us, more, Golden & Silver talents, without joking around like this.


\\\\

I see that you guys have implemented another in-game event as of this morning.

I must say that I am impressed with your action as I would assume this was done in response to the cries of agony encircling the forum concerning the golden/silver talent shortage.
AWESOME! That's the first step - listening to your players. Let's forget about all the third party nonsense for a second and talk about this, since you've decided to finally respond to our feelings concerning these in-game materials.

With all that said, however, I am not in the least impressed with the level of understanding you've reached regarding your game TERA, what these materials do, and how much of them is stably and functionally appropriate.
It seems to me that you logged onto the game, searched the trade broker for these items and checked their priced and thought "Oh, these are expensive! Let's not give them too many, or the game economy will break!" ... Why so stingy?

TRUE! If you gave us too many of these, the economy will certainly become saturated. But that's where well thought and educated moderation comes? Okay, ain't nobody got time for education, right? STILL, it's better to have a saturated economy where everyone's loaded of them, geared up, playing more hours due to affordable gearing, spending more money on EMP instead of said materials, than a dead economy where no one has nearly enough to gear past Frostmetal without grinding their [filtered] off 24/7 and are therefore forced to quit. ****AND THIS IS FROM A TWO TIME FULL HEROIC OATH 6 YEAR EXPERIENCE PLAYER'S STANDPOINT.
Also, have you considered the possibility that these things are expensive due to its scarcity caused by the publisher?
By offering us the amount of 10 every TWO clears of a certain dungeon proves just how uninformed and uneducated you are about the very game you represent, yet again.
I held off calling you indifferent because clearly you tried. I appreciate your effort, but it's inconsiderately lacking.
Just take a look at this.

gDAHSQJ.jpg
Really? 10? Forget the plates or darics(if you even know what I'm talking about) look at the golden talent one. x2 Kelivan's Dreadnaught for x10 talents? Why are you always so stingy?
I am not going to explain again. You go run the dungeon, legitimately after leveling up without your GM powers and instant full gear, then come back and tell me that's an appropriate amount for a reward.
We're going to ignore the additional random reward. But that's another of your addiction/problem - the love of RNG AKA gamble. You're in Seattle, not Vegas? Come on, we don't have time for that nonsense.
So... where are the silver talents? Do you think we melt the gold to get silver or something?
Do you even play the game?

It'd be understandable if our top tier gear was, say, Frostmetal or some junk. BUT IT IS NOT!
WE, HAVE, HEROIC OATH. Simply reaching that tier should reward players back a thousand golden plates in my opinion.
And between that and Frostmetal is the S**tormcry that requires an avg of 50 golden plates across all pieces per attempt. Then going from +9 S***crycry to Heroic requires an avg of 150 across all 4 pieces. Not to mention that Heroic +3 is coming with the Apex Part two patch, requiring more and more of golden talents.
And silver talents?
Hf5kAQm.png
You've already introduced the next set of accessories, which requires an avg of 65 silver plates each attempt across *clears throat* SEVEN pieces. But you're completely neglecting the silver talents which is by far more in demand, and are giving us only golden ones.. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
Are you following? I mean.. have you done the math and tried to understand the unreasonable difficulty you're creating for your players ever so unknowingly?
Even if you don't want to or just don't care, then flood us with these materials before going into your little bubble of not caring. Because either way you'll be destroying the economy, then why not choose the route where people are happier? Let us have something to live on and maybe we can make it out good and alive. Why so stingy?

But at this point, we will do it. Yes, we will take what we can get. But do you realize how pathetic and sad that is?
Your remaining players don't play your game for you (as a good publisher because you no longer are), nor for the game itself (active players and fun content are all gone and all grind thanks to you), but only because of some lingering affection for the game they love so much and are unable to leave behind. And what happens when those feelings fade away eventually?

Have we not told you, or tried to tell you enough of this problem? Why is it so hard to understand the fact that your players need more, like MORE of these resources?
We're not being greedy. We barely have any of it, how can we greed over it?
Do you not remember the golden and silver talent jackpot events and BAM spawn events you used to do regularly being the bloom and a huge hit in the community?

Please don't tell me that you see a few pages of said items on the broker and think that's enough.
Compare with TERA KR, TERA JP, TERA EU, TERA RU, and their tens, if not hundreds of pages of them, when your TERA NA now has the smallest population. Are we not ashamed of ourselves here? What's the point in giving your players more item XP, or gold (SEPARATELY by each week, too. What's that nonsense?), or anything at all, if we there's never enough of materials to use or spend it on? Why do you have to be so stingy, every time?

I hope my(our) frustrated cry will reach your ear, and get processed inside your head to help you make a more educated decision concerning the in-game resources.
Please, again, know that this was not meant to be an attack against EME or any of its staff.

I simply want you to wake up, stop being stingy; remember what you did right in the past, and do great again.

Enough said?
«1

Comments

  • Wtb spacecats events....
  • UpperDown wrote: »
    This is not meant to be an attack against EME or any of its staff despite occasional loss of temper control and poor choice of word on my part.

    @KitTeaCup @Denommenator


    Well, for your convenience:

    TL;DR - Good try, but not good enough. Why are you so stingy?
    Give, us, more, Golden & Silver talents, without joking around like this.


    \\\\

    I see that you guys have implemented another in-game event as of this morning.

    I must say that I am impressed with your action as I would assume this was done in response to the cries of agony encircling the forum concerning the golden/silver talent shortage.
    AWESOME! That's the first step - listening to your players. Let's forget about all the third party nonsense for a second and talk about this, since you've decided to finally respond to our feelings concerning these in-game materials.

    With all that said, however, I am not in the least impressed with the level of understanding you've reached regarding your game TERA, what these materials do, and how much of them is stably and functionally appropriate.
    It seems to me that you logged onto the game, searched the trade broker for these items and checked their priced and thought "Oh, these are expensive! Let's not give them too many, or the game economy will break!" ... Why so stingy?

    TRUE! If you gave us too many of these, the economy will certainly become saturated. But that's where well thought and educated moderation comes? Okay, ain't nobody got time for education, right? STILL, it's better to have a saturated economy where everyone's loaded of them, geared up, playing more hours due to affordable gearing, spending more money on EMP instead of said materials, than a dead economy where no one has nearly enough to gear past Frostmetal without grinding their [filtered] off 24/7 and are therefore forced to quit. ****AND THIS IS FROM A TWO TIME FULL HEROIC OATH 6 YEAR EXPERIENCE PLAYER'S STANDPOINT.
    Also, have you considered the possibility that these things are expensive due to its scarcity caused by the publisher?
    By offering us the amount of 10 every TWO clears of a certain dungeon proves just how uninformed and uneducated you are about the very game you represent, yet again.
    I held off calling you indifferent because clearly you tried. I appreciate your effort, but it's inconsiderately lacking.
    Just take a look at this.

    gDAHSQJ.jpg
    Really? 10? Forget the plates or darics(if you even know what I'm talking about) look at the golden talent one. x2 Kelivan's Dreadnaught for x10 talents? Why are you always so stingy?
    I am not going to explain again. You go run the dungeon, legitimately after leveling up without your GM powers and instant full gear, then come back and tell me that's an appropriate amount for a reward.
    We're going to ignore the additional random reward. But that's another of your addiction/problem - the love of RNG AKA gamble. You're in Seattle, not Vegas? Come on, we don't have time for that nonsense.
    So... where are the silver talents? Do you think we melt the gold to get silver or something?
    Do you even play the game?

    It'd be understandable if our top tier gear was, say, Frostmetal or some junk. BUT IT IS NOT!
    WE, HAVE, HEROIC OATH. Simply reaching that tier should reward players back a thousand golden plates in my opinion.
    And between that and Frostmetal is the S**tormcry that requires an avg of 50 golden plates across all pieces per attempt. Then going from +9 S***crycry to Heroic requires an avg of 150 across all 4 pieces. Not to mention that Heroic +3 is coming with the Apex Part two patch, requiring more and more of golden talents.
    And silver talents.
    Hf5kAQm.png
    You've already introduced the next set of accessories, which requires an avg of 65 silver plates each attempt across *clears throat* SEVEN pieces. But you're completely neglecting the silver talents which is by far more in demand, and are giving us only golden ones.. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
    Are you following? I mean.. have you done the math and tried to understand the unreasonable difficulty you're creating for your players ever so unknowingly?
    Even if you don't want to or just don't care, then flood us with these materials before going into your little bubble of not caring. Because either way you'll be destroying the economy, then why not choose the route where people are happier? Let us have something to live on and maybe we can make it out good and alive. Why so stingy?

    But at this point, we will do it. Yes, we will take what we can get. But do you realize how pathetic and sad that is?
    Your remaining players don't play your game for you (as a good publisher because you no longer are), nor for the game itself (active players and fun content are all gone and all grind thanks to you), but only because of some lingering affection for the game they love so much and are unable to leave behind. And what happens when those feelings fade away eventually?

    Have we not told you, or tried to tell you enough of this problem? Why is it so hard to understand the fact that your players need more, like MORE of these resources?
    We're not being greedy. We barely have any of it, how can we greed over it?
    Do you not remember the golden and silver talent jackpot events and BAM spawn events you used to do regularly being the bloom and a huge hit in the community?

    Please don't tell me that you see a few pages of said items on the broker and think that's enough.
    Compare with TERA KR, TERA JP, TERA EU, TERA RU, and their tens, if not hundreds of pages of them, when your TERA NA now has the smallest population. Are we not ashamed of ourselves here? What's the point in giving your players more item XP, or gold (SEPARATELY by each week, too. What's that nonsense?), or anything at all, if we there's never enough of materials to use or spend it on? Why do you have to be so stingy, every time?

    I hope my(our) frustrated cry will reach your ear, and get processed inside your head to help you make a more educated decision concerning the in-game resources.
    Please, again, know that this was not meant to be an attack against EME or any of its staff.

    I simply want you to wake up, stop being stingy; remember what you did right in the past, and do great again.

    Enough said?

    i am a pure PVP player geared in heroic oath through pure PVP and buying veilthrochs. you PVE players have it twice if not thrice as easy yet you still come to the forums to complain cuz ur having issues gearing a 5th character into stormcry. the current difficulty of gearing into heroic oath +0 is high enough so that only 10 if not 5% of players have the competency to reach this step and that is how it should be.

    shouldve saved your post for HO 1-3 release
  • PwhoopsPwhoops ✭✭✭
    > @jerbearyang said:
    > UpperDown wrote: »
    >
    > This is not meant to be an attack against EME or any of its staff despite occasional loss of temper control and poor choice of word on my part.
    >
    > @KitTeaCup @Denommenator
    >
    >
    > Well, for your convenience:
    >
    > TL;DR - Good try, but not good enough. Why are you so stingy?
    > Give, us, more, Golden & Silver talents, without joking around like this.
    >
    >
    > \\\\
    >
    > I see that you guys have implemented another in-game event as of this morning.
    >
    > I must say that I am impressed with your action as I would assume this was done in response to the cries of agony encircling the forum concerning the golden/silver talent shortage.
    > AWESOME! That's the first step - listening to your players. Let's forget about all the third party nonsense for a second and talk about this, since you've decided to finally respond to our feelings concerning these in-game materials.
    >
    > With all that said, however, I am not in the least impressed with the level of understanding you've reached regarding your game TERA, what these materials do, and how much of them is stably and functionally appropriate.
    > It seems to me that you logged onto the game, searched the trade broker for these items and checked their priced and thought "Oh, these are expensive! Let's not give them too many, or the game economy will break!" ... Why so stingy?
    >
    > TRUE! If you gave us too many of these, the economy will certainly become saturated. But that's where well thought and educated moderation comes? Okay, ain't nobody got time for education, right? STILL, it's better to have a saturated economy where everyone's loaded of them, geared up, playing more hours due to affordable gearing, spending more money on EMP instead of said materials, than a dead economy where no one has nearly enough to gear past Frostmetal without grinding their [filtered] off 24/7 and are therefore forced to quit. ****AND THIS IS FROM A TWO TIME FULL HEROIC OATH 6 YEAR EXPERIENCE PLAYER'S STANDPOINT.
    > Also, have you considered the possibility that these things are expensive due to its scarcity caused by the publisher?
    > By offering us the amount of 10 every TWO clears of a certain dungeon proves just how uninformed and uneducated you are about the very game you represent, yet again.
    > I held off calling you indifferent because clearly you tried. I appreciate your effort, but it's inconsiderately lacking.
    > Just take a look at this.
    >
    >
    > Really? 10? Forget the plates or darics(if you even know what I'm talking about) look at the golden talent one. x2 Kelivan's Dreadnaught for x10 talents? Why are you always so stingy?
    > I am not going to explain again. You go run the dungeon, legitimately after leveling up without your GM powers and instant full gear, then come back and tell me that's an appropriate amount for a reward.
    > We're going to ignore the additional random reward. But that's another of your addiction/problem - the love of RNG AKA gamble. You're in Seattle, not Vegas? Come on, we don't have time for that nonsense.
    > So... where are the silver talents? Do you think we melt the gold to get silver or something?
    > Do you even play the game?
    >
    > It'd be understandable if our top tier gear was, say, Frostmetal or some junk. BUT IT IS NOT!
    > WE, HAVE, HEROIC OATH. Simply reaching that tier should reward players back a thousand golden plates in my opinion.
    > And between that and Frostmetal is the S**tormcry that requires an avg of 50 golden plates across all pieces per attempt. Then going from +9 S***crycry to Heroic requires an avg of 150 across all 4 pieces. Not to mention that Heroic +3 is coming with the Apex Part two patch, requiring more and more of golden talents.
    > And silver talents.
    >
    > You've already introduced the next set of accessories, which requires an avg of 65 silver plates each attempt across *clears throat* SEVEN pieces. But you're completely neglecting the silver talents which is by far more in demand, and are giving us only golden ones.. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
    > Are you following? I mean.. have you done the math and tried to understand the unreasonable difficulty you're creating for your players ever so unknowingly?
    > Even if you don't want to or just don't care, then flood us with these materials before going into your little bubble of not caring. Because either way you'll be destroying the economy, then why not choose the route where people are happier? Let us have something to live on and maybe we can make it out good and alive. Why so stingy?
    >
    > But at this point, we will do it. Yes, we will take what we can get. But do you realize how pathetic and sad that is?
    > Your remaining players don't play your game for you (as a good publisher because you no longer are), nor for the game itself (active players and fun content are all gone and all grind thanks to you), but only because of some lingering affection for the game they love so much and are unable to leave behind. And what happens when those feelings fade away eventually?
    >
    > Have we not told you, or tried to tell you enough of this problem? Why is it so hard to understand the fact that your players need more, like MORE of these resources?
    > We're not being greedy. We barely have any of it, how can we greed over it?
    > Do you not remember the golden and silver talent jackpot events and BAM spawn events you used to do regularly being the bloom and a huge hit in the community?
    >
    > Please don't tell me that you see a few pages of said items on the broker and think that's enough.
    > Compare with TERA KR, TERA JP, TERA EU, TERA RU, and their tens, if not hundreds of pages of them, when your TERA NA now has the smallest population. Are we not ashamed of ourselves here? What's the point in giving your players more item XP, or gold (SEPARATELY by each week, too. What's that nonsense?), or anything at all, if we there's never enough of materials to use or spend it on? Why do you have to be so stingy, every time?
    >
    > I hope my(our) frustrated cry will reach your ear, and get processed inside your head to help you make a more educated decision concerning the in-game resources.
    > Please, again, know that this was not meant to be an attack against EME or any of its staff.
    >
    > I simply want you to wake up, stop being stingy; remember what you did right in the past, and do great again.
    >
    > Enough said?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > i am a pure PVP player geared in heroic oath through pure PVP and buying veilthrochs. you PVE players have it twice if not thrice as easy yet you still come to the forums to complain cuz ur having issues gearing a 5th character into stormcry. the current difficulty of gearing into heroic oath +0 is high enough so that only 10 if not 5% of players have the competency to reach this step and that is how it should be.
    >
    > shouldve saved your post for HO 1-3 release

    Except it being like 5-10% of the playerbase it’s only 0.1% and due to p2w tactics because grinding your [filtered] off for an entire week gives you enough to enchant 1 piece of gear 1 time at horrendously low enchantment success, sure is what I signed up for!
  • clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭✭
    UpperDown wrote: »
    This is not meant to be an attack against EME or any of its staff despite occasional loss of temper control and poor choice of word on my part.

    @KitTeaCup @Denommenator


    Well, for your convenience:

    TL;DR - Good try, but not good enough. Why are you so stingy?
    Give, us, more, Golden & Silver talents, without joking around like this.


    \\\\

    I see that you guys have implemented another in-game event as of this morning.

    I must say that I am impressed with your action as I would assume this was done in response to the cries of agony encircling the forum concerning the golden/silver talent shortage.
    AWESOME! That's the first step - listening to your players. Let's forget about all the third party nonsense for a second and talk about this, since you've decided to finally respond to our feelings concerning these in-game materials.

    With all that said, however, I am not in the least impressed with the level of understanding you've reached regarding your game TERA, what these materials do, and how much of them is stably and functionally appropriate.
    It seems to me that you logged onto the game, searched the trade broker for these items and checked their priced and thought "Oh, these are expensive! Let's not give them too many, or the game economy will break!" ... Why so stingy?

    TRUE! If you gave us too many of these, the economy will certainly become saturated. But that's where well thought and educated moderation comes? Okay, ain't nobody got time for education, right? STILL, it's better to have a saturated economy where everyone's loaded of them, geared up, playing more hours due to affordable gearing, spending more money on EMP instead of said materials, than a dead economy where no one has nearly enough to gear past Frostmetal without grinding their [filtered] off 24/7 and are therefore forced to quit. ****AND THIS IS FROM A TWO TIME FULL HEROIC OATH 6 YEAR EXPERIENCE PLAYER'S STANDPOINT.
    Also, have you considered the possibility that these things are expensive due to its scarcity caused by the publisher?
    By offering us the amount of 10 every TWO clears of a certain dungeon proves just how uninformed and uneducated you are about the very game you represent, yet again.
    I held off calling you indifferent because clearly you tried. I appreciate your effort, but it's inconsiderately lacking.
    Just take a look at this.

    gDAHSQJ.jpg
    Really? 10? Forget the plates or darics(if you even know what I'm talking about) look at the golden talent one. x2 Kelivan's Dreadnaught for x10 talents? Why are you always so stingy?
    I am not going to explain again. You go run the dungeon, legitimately after leveling up without your GM powers and instant full gear, then come back and tell me that's an appropriate amount for a reward.
    We're going to ignore the additional random reward. But that's another of your addiction/problem - the love of RNG AKA gamble. You're in Seattle, not Vegas? Come on, we don't have time for that nonsense.
    So... where are the silver talents? Do you think we melt the gold to get silver or something?
    Do you even play the game?

    It'd be understandable if our top tier gear was, say, Frostmetal or some junk. BUT IT IS NOT!
    WE, HAVE, HEROIC OATH. Simply reaching that tier should reward players back a thousand golden plates in my opinion.
    And between that and Frostmetal is the S**tormcry that requires an avg of 50 golden plates across all pieces per attempt. Then going from +9 S***crycry to Heroic requires an avg of 150 across all 4 pieces. Not to mention that Heroic +3 is coming with the Apex Part two patch, requiring more and more of golden talents.
    And silver talents.
    Hf5kAQm.png
    You've already introduced the next set of accessories, which requires an avg of 65 silver plates each attempt across *clears throat* SEVEN pieces. But you're completely neglecting the silver talents which is by far more in demand, and are giving us only golden ones.. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
    Are you following? I mean.. have you done the math and tried to understand the unreasonable difficulty you're creating for your players ever so unknowingly?
    Even if you don't want to or just don't care, then flood us with these materials before going into your little bubble of not caring. Because either way you'll be destroying the economy, then why not choose the route where people are happier? Let us have something to live on and maybe we can make it out good and alive. Why so stingy?

    But at this point, we will do it. Yes, we will take what we can get. But do you realize how pathetic and sad that is?
    Your remaining players don't play your game for you (as a good publisher because you no longer are), nor for the game itself (active players and fun content are all gone and all grind thanks to you), but only because of some lingering affection for the game they love so much and are unable to leave behind. And what happens when those feelings fade away eventually?

    Have we not told you, or tried to tell you enough of this problem? Why is it so hard to understand the fact that your players need more, like MORE of these resources?
    We're not being greedy. We barely have any of it, how can we greed over it?
    Do you not remember the golden and silver talent jackpot events and BAM spawn events you used to do regularly being the bloom and a huge hit in the community?

    Please don't tell me that you see a few pages of said items on the broker and think that's enough.
    Compare with TERA KR, TERA JP, TERA EU, TERA RU, and their tens, if not hundreds of pages of them, when your TERA NA now has the smallest population. Are we not ashamed of ourselves here? What's the point in giving your players more item XP, or gold (SEPARATELY by each week, too. What's that nonsense?), or anything at all, if we there's never enough of materials to use or spend it on? Why do you have to be so stingy, every time?

    I hope my(our) frustrated cry will reach your ear, and get processed inside your head to help you make a more educated decision concerning the in-game resources.
    Please, again, know that this was not meant to be an attack against EME or any of its staff.

    I simply want you to wake up, stop being stingy; remember what you did right in the past, and do great again.

    Enough said?

    i am a pure PVP player geared in heroic oath through pure PVP and buying veilthrochs. you PVE players have it twice if not thrice as easy yet you still come to the forums to complain cuz ur having issues gearing a 5th character into stormcry. the current difficulty of gearing into heroic oath +0 is high enough so that only 10 if not 5% of players have the competency to reach this step and that is how it should be.

    shouldve saved your post for HO 1-3 release

    At least you get Gold Talents from your Top and Mid Tier content.
  • I am suffering to reach stormcry +0 imagine this guy that go for the hardcore of hardocore.
    Seems tera farming system is terrible
  • How is pve thrice rewarding than pvp? You join a bg and realize youll lose in 2 mins then all members on that losing team go afk. Still rewarded. Lolwut? Plus less time spent than in dungeon run as well. Also, infinity masks are more given to players than from runs itself.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    UpperDown wrote: »
    This is not meant to be an attack against EME or any of its staff despite occasional loss of temper control and poor choice of word on my part.

    @KitTeaCup @Denommenator


    Well, for your convenience:

    TL;DR - Good try, but not good enough. Why are you so stingy?
    Give, us, more, Golden & Silver talents, without joking around like this.


    \\\\

    I see that you guys have implemented another in-game event as of this morning.

    I must say that I am impressed with your action as I would assume this was done in response to the cries of agony encircling the forum concerning the golden/silver talent shortage.
    AWESOME! That's the first step - listening to your players. Let's forget about all the third party nonsense for a second and talk about this, since you've decided to finally respond to our feelings concerning these in-game materials.

    With all that said, however, I am not in the least impressed with the level of understanding you've reached regarding your game TERA, what these materials do, and how much of them is stably and functionally appropriate.
    It seems to me that you logged onto the game, searched the trade broker for these items and checked their priced and thought "Oh, these are expensive! Let's not give them too many, or the game economy will break!" ... Why so stingy?

    TRUE! If you gave us too many of these, the economy will certainly become saturated. But that's where well thought and educated moderation comes? Okay, ain't nobody got time for education, right? STILL, it's better to have a saturated economy where everyone's loaded of them, geared up, playing more hours due to affordable gearing, spending more money on EMP instead of said materials, than a dead economy where no one has nearly enough to gear past Frostmetal without grinding their [filtered] off 24/7 and are therefore forced to quit. ****AND THIS IS FROM A TWO TIME FULL HEROIC OATH 6 YEAR EXPERIENCE PLAYER'S STANDPOINT.
    Also, have you considered the possibility that these things are expensive due to its scarcity caused by the publisher?
    By offering us the amount of 10 every TWO clears of a certain dungeon proves just how uninformed and uneducated you are about the very game you represent, yet again.
    I held off calling you indifferent because clearly you tried. I appreciate your effort, but it's inconsiderately lacking.
    Just take a look at this.

    gDAHSQJ.jpg
    Really? 10? Forget the plates or darics(if you even know what I'm talking about) look at the golden talent one. x2 Kelivan's Dreadnaught for x10 talents? Why are you always so stingy?
    I am not going to explain again. You go run the dungeon, legitimately after leveling up without your GM powers and instant full gear, then come back and tell me that's an appropriate amount for a reward.
    We're going to ignore the additional random reward. But that's another of your addiction/problem - the love of RNG AKA gamble. You're in Seattle, not Vegas? Come on, we don't have time for that nonsense.
    So... where are the silver talents? Do you think we melt the gold to get silver or something?
    Do you even play the game?

    It'd be understandable if our top tier gear was, say, Frostmetal or some junk. BUT IT IS NOT!
    WE, HAVE, HEROIC OATH. Simply reaching that tier should reward players back a thousand golden plates in my opinion.
    And between that and Frostmetal is the S**tormcry that requires an avg of 50 golden plates across all pieces per attempt. Then going from +9 S***crycry to Heroic requires an avg of 150 across all 4 pieces. Not to mention that Heroic +3 is coming with the Apex Part two patch, requiring more and more of golden talents.
    And silver talents.
    Hf5kAQm.png
    You've already introduced the next set of accessories, which requires an avg of 65 silver plates each attempt across *clears throat* SEVEN pieces. But you're completely neglecting the silver talents which is by far more in demand, and are giving us only golden ones.. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
    Are you following? I mean.. have you done the math and tried to understand the unreasonable difficulty you're creating for your players ever so unknowingly?
    Even if you don't want to or just don't care, then flood us with these materials before going into your little bubble of not caring. Because either way you'll be destroying the economy, then why not choose the route where people are happier? Let us have something to live on and maybe we can make it out good and alive. Why so stingy?

    But at this point, we will do it. Yes, we will take what we can get. But do you realize how pathetic and sad that is?
    Your remaining players don't play your game for you (as a good publisher because you no longer are), nor for the game itself (active players and fun content are all gone and all grind thanks to you), but only because of some lingering affection for the game they love so much and are unable to leave behind. And what happens when those feelings fade away eventually?

    Have we not told you, or tried to tell you enough of this problem? Why is it so hard to understand the fact that your players need more, like MORE of these resources?
    We're not being greedy. We barely have any of it, how can we greed over it?
    Do you not remember the golden and silver talent jackpot events and BAM spawn events you used to do regularly being the bloom and a huge hit in the community?

    Please don't tell me that you see a few pages of said items on the broker and think that's enough.
    Compare with TERA KR, TERA JP, TERA EU, TERA RU, and their tens, if not hundreds of pages of them, when your TERA NA now has the smallest population. Are we not ashamed of ourselves here? What's the point in giving your players more item XP, or gold (SEPARATELY by each week, too. What's that nonsense?), or anything at all, if we there's never enough of materials to use or spend it on? Why do you have to be so stingy, every time?

    I hope my(our) frustrated cry will reach your ear, and get processed inside your head to help you make a more educated decision concerning the in-game resources.
    Please, again, know that this was not meant to be an attack against EME or any of its staff.

    I simply want you to wake up, stop being stingy; remember what you did right in the past, and do great again.

    Enough said?

    i am a pure PVP player geared in heroic oath through pure PVP and buying veilthrochs. you PVE players have it twice if not thrice as easy yet you still come to the forums to complain cuz ur having issues gearing a 5th character into stormcry. the current difficulty of gearing into heroic oath +0 is high enough so that only 10 if not 5% of players have the competency to reach this step and that is how it should be.

    shouldve saved your post for HO 1-3 release

    I hereby grant you the "King of the Grind" award. May your days be filled with peace and the desire to fight so that every player may face the same grind you have. Make sure they know how you toiled, so that they to will appreciate the hard work and dedication it takes to be a hero like yourself.
  • feminziifeminzii ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    slightly off topic but did y'all really feel it necessary to quote the entire original post TWICE ?
  • UnitedStrafesUnitedStrafes ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    UpperDown wrote: »
    the current difficulty of gearing into heroic oath +0 is high enough so that only 10 if not 5% of players have the competency to reach this step and that is how it should be.

    shouldve saved your post for HO 1-3 release


    LOL, "competency" you mean having a job and life?
  • UpperDownUpperDown ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    feminzii wrote: »
    slightly off topic but did y'all really feel it necessary to quote the entire original post TWICE ?

    LOL ikr I was like.. did I write that much? Gosh, I did, now I need to read it twice more..
    We're TWICE fans?
    i am a pure PVP player geared in heroic oath through pure PVP and buying veilthrochs. you PVE players have it twice if not thrice as easy yet you still come to the forums to complain cuz ur having issues gearing a 5th character into stormcry. the current difficulty of gearing into heroic oath +0 is high enough so that only 10 if not 5% of players have the competency to reach this step and that is how it should be.

    shouldve saved your post for HO 1-3 release

    Person, if you actually thought that I came up here without a period of full time PVP background as my backing, then you've got some serious brain damage.
    Although I do not blame you for it, as it is common occurrence that an uneducated individual would take damage to the brain when they read an sophisticated article.
    Although I didn't mention this, but I actually do have 5 characters in Stormcry, besides the 2 in HO. Yet, I still came out here complaining. Why?
    In case you haven't already gone back and reread the whole thing and finally realized, my goal was to encourage EME to step out of their stingy hole and boost the entire community with better sources of golden&silver talents. And that's all said in the point that ALL of us need this, be to your surprise, PvPers and PvEers alike. And it's so that not only "rich swipers" like me could gear up, but everyone else that puts considerable amount of time into this game could as well, as they equally deserve. They(we) are customers, not slaves.

    Now that you've got it and are on the same side as me, let's yell at EME some more and wake their @ss up.
  • UpperDown wrote: »
    feminzii wrote: »
    slightly off topic but did y'all really feel it necessary to quote the entire original post TWICE ?

    LOL ikr I was like.. did I write that much? Gosh, I did, now I need to read it twice more..
    We're TWICE fans?
    i am a pure PVP player geared in heroic oath through pure PVP and buying veilthrochs. you PVE players have it twice if not thrice as easy yet you still come to the forums to complain cuz ur having issues gearing a 5th character into stormcry. the current difficulty of gearing into heroic oath +0 is high enough so that only 10 if not 5% of players have the competency to reach this step and that is how it should be.

    shouldve saved your post for HO 1-3 release

    Person, if you actually thought that I came up here without a period of full time PVP background as my backing, then you've got some serious brain damage.
    Although I do not blame you for it, as it is common occurrence that an uneducated individual would take damage to the brain when they read an sophisticated article.
    Although I didn't mention this, but I actually do have 5 characters in Stormcry, besides the 2 in HO. Yet, I still came out here complaining. Why?
    In case you haven't already gone back and reread the whole thing and finally realized, my goal was to encourage EME to step out of their stingy hole and boost the entire community with better sources of golden&silver talents. And that's all said in the point that ALL of us need this, be to your surprise, PvPers and PvEers alike. And it's so that not only "rich swipers" like me could gear up, but everyone else that puts considerable amount of time into this game could as well, as they equally deserve. They(we) are customers, not slaves.

    Now that you've got it and are on the same side as me, let's yell at EME some more and wake their @ss up.

    all i can find in your writing is hypocrisy and degeneracy. as a player with 5 stormcry and 2 heroic oath characters you should be the last one flaming EME's pve events for being stingy while having a "full time PVP background". i'm sure you're upset that you cant farm up enough materials for the next HO patch for your 2 heroic oath characters.

    if the regular player with 1 stormcry character was complaining, i wouldnt say anything. but you are something else
  • UpperDownUpperDown ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Whatever you say man~

    So just because I'm all geared up myself, other people don't deserve to have it easier than now?
    - No, they all deserve better regardless who I am or what I say.

    Just because I'm all geared up, I cannot point out EME's mistakes and complain about their incompetence?
    - No, their failing is out there for everyone to see and talk about. Also, I do whatever the hell I want.

    Just because you don't like people like me calling out EME for being stingy, does it mean that EME is not being stingy?
    - No bruh, they're stingy, period.

    "No" to all of the above, and more down the list if I must. But that'd just make you seem even more brain damaged, so I won't do that.
    I stated facts, facts about EME's failure. And facts we discuss in hopes of pushing EME to do better.
    What does me being hypocritical have anything to do with these facts, even if I am?
    How shallow can, and must you be to start pointing finger and shifting the topic just because you don't like what you see?

    If you got opinions about these facts instead of me, state them like a man. Don't act like a little wuss all salty about geared/rich players because we will take you for one.
    I'd love to see you disagree with these factual arguments about EME's incompetence and indifference towards its players, it will serve as a very good joke.
    And if you're not disagreeing, then shut the [filtered] up.
  • The new events are so bad that it's not worth doing them. One of the events ended up being do each battleground like 10 times each? I heard it was difficult as heck to even get it to pop up at all. Clearing those dungeons twice is also an issue as you gimp people who aren't even elite and need to reset to do them.

    The event UI is obnoxiously bothering. It's just there and we can't hide it since it's too big. Same for the other new event UI for "logging in". HOW DOES A UI SAY "YOU HAVE NOT LOGGED IN TODAY" IF YOU HAVE TO BE LOGGED IN TO SEE IT? And ya even if it means complete a vanguard quest today, it's annoyingly frustrating that it keeps BLINKING NONSTOP until you complete a vanguard to the point that I'd need to hide it behind the hp bar until a dungeon is cleared.

    To add, with the current gold talent prices at 120 gold each, the double enchant event doesn't feel like much of an event if you look at the gold talent prices. We were sitting at 60 gold each a month ago per gold talent, and if we had a double vanguard event then it would actually be cheaper to enchant in the past without the double enchant event than it currently does now. Also noteworthy that these were the prices in Kaiator before the double enchanting event was announced.

    The prices on these talents were 10 gold each back when we had strongbox key events and double vanguard rewards were an ongoing thing. Perhaps they may have been too cheap then, but somewhere between that and the current 120 is a sweetspot for just-right, and I'd say we crossed it by miles.

    I'd still like to point out that when double vanguards were removed, we were promised we would occasionally have triple vanguard rewards to balance things out. We still haven't had triple vanguards in forever, and I believe a month after they were removed they haven't been reinstated ever again. Double vanguards should have been the base reward, and triple vanguards should have been the event if you want to be consistent with how every other event is only +50% bonus.

    Aren't silver plates also required to upgrade heroic oath +1 +2? Ya we're doomed.
  • UpperDown wrote: »
    Whatever you say man~

    So just because I'm all geared up myself, other people don't deserve to have it easier than now?
    - No, they all deserve better regardless who I am or what I say.

    Just because I'm all geared up, I cannot point out EME's mistakes and complain about their incompetence?
    - No, their failing is out there for everyone to see and talk about. Also, I do whatever the hell I want.

    Just because you don't like people like me calling out EME for being stingy, does it mean that EME is not being stingy?
    - No bruh, they're stingy, period.

    "No" to all of the above, and more down the list if I must. But that'd just make you seem even more brain damaged, so I won't do that.
    I stated facts, facts about EME's failure. And facts we discuss in hopes of pushing EME to do better.
    What does me being hypocritical have anything to do with these facts, even if I am?
    How shallow can, and must you be to start pointing finger and shifting the topic just because you don't like what you see?

    If you got opinions about these facts instead of me, state them like a man. Don't act like a little wuss all salty about geared/rich players because we will take you for one.
    I'd love to see you disagree with these factual arguments about EME's incompetence and indifference towards its players, it will serve as a very good joke.
    And if you're not disagreeing, then shut the [filtered] up.

    i dont disagree with your factual arguments, but you do have some serious issues. i need to make sure that point is clear. no other full heroic player out here complaining about the lack of ability to gear and for a reason. imagine kamizuma writing a "sophisticated article" like this, it's completely [filtered] and you know it
Sign In or Register to comment.