[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 12/10 at 8am PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

I cried today when saw I had to delete over half my Characters

I've been away visiting family on an extended vacation. That was awesome btw, but I was looking forward to being home and doing some of my favorite things like playing Tera.
Well that obviously turned out to be a very sad experience for me today, and now I'd rather go play something else and try to forget about this for now.
I had no idea about the 8 free slots others got because they weren't on vacation like I was. Is there anything else that can be done?

Comments

• DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    Send a ticket and hope they have mercy
  • I have my doubts, but I'll try it. Hopefully EME is a nicer company than most other game hosts.
    Regardless, I appreciate the suggestion a lot, thank you. ^-^
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    Make sure you tell them about the crying as that really does add a lot of sympathy. Plus, they'll be able to tell when you logged in last, so maybe, that will help your cause.
  • Try logging in first and use the character slots

If you can’t login because you have too many characters put your least favorite to deletio. They will not delete right away do this til you can log in and use your character slots. If you have 20 slots already I’d contact support.