Recent DMCA Takedowns of Third-Party Programs - Discussion [Updated: November 8th]

1444547495073

Comments

  • AxeI wrote: »
    DBTFdqp.png

    Would you hold X?...

    yes I would as long as they address the issues that have been in tera for years and also fix them.
  • Chandeliwr wrote: »
    Zerou wrote: »
    If Players with High Ping can't do Intense PvE and PvP, then you can still play TERA on NA, but with limitations only.

    Here are the list of things you can still do if you have 200ms+ Ping:
    1. Daily Solo Questing.
    2. Hunt some World Boss.
    3. Crafting.
    4. Exploring the World of Tera and be amaze.
    5. Chatting with People.
    6. Running Old and Low Level Dungeons (Just don't do 439+).
    7. High Ping Player VS High Ping Player (This will be good, because you and your opponent is on the same playing field).
    8. PVErp (The Best for some people).

    Adapt and Survive is the best thing High Ping Players can do, until EME fixes all the issues and concerns of the game =) .

    .......You cannot be serious

    Well for some casual players, but for myself, its gonna bore me to death if I do those things lol.
    Zerou wrote: »
    If Players with High Ping can't do Intense PvE and PvP, then you can still play TERA on NA, but with limitations only.

    Here are the list of things you can still do if you have 200ms+ Ping:
    1. Daily Solo Questing.
    2. Hunt some World Boss.
    3. Crafting.
    4. Exploring the World of Tera and be amaze.
    5. Chatting with People.
    6. Running Old and Low Level Dungeons (Just don't do 439+).
    7. High Ping Player VS High Ping Player (This will be good, because you and your opponent is on the same playing field).
    8. PVErp (The Best for some people).

    Adapt and Survive is the best thing High Ping Players can do, until EME fixes all the issues and concerns of the game =) .

    that's what ive been having to do for the past few years due to my ping.

    All I can say to you is WOW, you managed to do those things XD, I'll be bored to death if I do those.
    AxeI wrote: »
    Zerou wrote: »
    If Players with High Ping can't do Intense PvE and PvP, then you can still play TERA on NA, but with limitations only.

    Here are the list of things you can still do if you have 200ms+ Ping:
    1. Daily Solo Questing.
    2. Hunt some World Boss.
    3. Crafting.
    4. Exploring the World of Tera and be amaze.
    5. Chatting with People.
    6. Running Old and Low Level Dungeons (Just don't do 439+).
    7. High Ping Player VS High Ping Player (This will be good, because you and your opponent is on the same playing field).
    8. PVErp (The Best for some people).

    Adapt and Survive is the best thing High Ping Players can do, until EME fixes all the issues and concerns of the game =) .

    So basically nothing, gotcha.


    Well for casual players those are the best things they can do, but for me basically nothing, it will kill me XD
  • AxeI wrote: »
    DBTFdqp.png

    Would you hold X?...

    This game has a lot of potential, I will hold for TERA NA to be revive, as long as they will fix the issues/concerns and be active in the community.
  • UpperDownUpperDown ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    TheDarkWan wrote: »


    I told you there's people [Insert adjective here] enough to think 'skill prediction' means that the enemy skills are being predicted and auto-dodged. It's 'skill prediction' because uses what is a called 'packet prediction', therefore 'skill prediction'. It just makes you feel like you're playing on 5 ping, it doesn't PREDICT enemy skills and 'auto-dodge them'. Obviously any research you did was extremely shallow, and is always from the lower-end part of the community who have no idea what they talking about.

    All you are talking about is the skill prediction? what about the other cheats? like event hunt mob lactation and auto enrage and all rest of the cheats you guys used? STFU and leave you cheating lame brains.


    Dude, I swear retards like you taking EME's side are either 12 year olds or act just like 12 year olds. No knowledge on said issue whatsoever, and you wanna talk just for attention... You don't even deserve education from us, your brain leaks.
  • TheDarkWan wrote: »


    I told you there's people [Insert adjective here] enough to think 'skill prediction' means that the enemy skills are being predicted and auto-dodged. It's 'skill prediction' because uses what is a called 'packet prediction', therefore 'skill prediction'. It just makes you feel like you're playing on 5 ping, it doesn't PREDICT enemy skills and 'auto-dodge them'. Obviously any research you did was extremely shallow, and is always from the lower-end part of the community who have no idea what they talking about.

    All you are talking about is the skill prediction? what about the other cheats? like event hunt mob lactation and auto enrage and all rest of the cheats you guys used? STFU and leave you cheating lame brains.
    Skill Prediction was the primary function of public proxy, so yeah they would talk about it. The most questionable public module I could find was triple vow of rebirth lockon, the rest are all qol stuff and visual mods. The other modules that are questionable are paid for only. I'm pretty sure they're all by a famous player who has been banned for over a year now.
  • > @LordXenon said:
    > Skill Prediction was the primary function of public proxy, so yeah they would talk about it. The most questionable public module I could find was triple vow of rebirth lockon, the rest are all qol stuff and visual mods. The other modules that are questionable are paid for only. I'm pretty sure they're all by a famous player who has been banned for over a year now.

    Uhh did you know triple vow can be done if you aren't blessed to live in Chicago.

    Maybe you haven't seen but I see mystics asking people to line up for a vow many many times.
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    LordXenon wrote: »
    The most questionable public module I could find was triple vow of rebirth lockon,

    I'd like to add that module actually a reproduces a bug that's 100% doable without proxy and I've seen people do it way before proxy existed. The trick is to get all 3 people line up very close to eachother and the mystic stands behind them and very quickly tries to lock on and release vow, sometimes it'll bug out and lock on to three people.
  • I didn't know that was possible, but cool.
  • TheDarkWan wrote: »


    I told you there's people [Insert adjective here] enough to think 'skill prediction' means that the enemy skills are being predicted and auto-dodged. It's 'skill prediction' because uses what is a called 'packet prediction', therefore 'skill prediction'. It just makes you feel like you're playing on 5 ping, it doesn't PREDICT enemy skills and 'auto-dodge them'. Obviously any research you did was extremely shallow, and is always from the lower-end part of the community who have no idea what they talking about.

    All you are talking about is the skill prediction? what about the other cheats? like event hunt mob lactation and auto enrage and all rest of the cheats you guys used? STFU and leave you cheating lame brains.

    Cheating you say? How about having the [filtered] to read what is really going on for both sides before trash talking over here. You clearly do not understand the situation, and yet you are here trash talking about stuff you have no idea about. How is Skill Prediction cheating when it merely removes ping tax. Oh let me guess, you read it as something to predict boss skills like an ignorant child, when all descriptions of it points to more technical stuff that you conveniently ignored for the sake of trolling.

    Guess what, the real cheaters are still out there, and they are most likely happier that proxy is gone too because now they can get to troll idiots like you around, without having the legit players to deal with them. Auto-enrage you say? Every heard of something called Infuriate that enrages the boss? "Oh you can tell when the boss is enraged I can't?", ever saw the boss HP bar glow red? Event Mob "Lactation" you say, ever heard of something called voice chat and travel journals?

    This is the third time and hopefully the last time I have to post this, shut your damn mouth if you don't know nuts.
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    @TheDarkWan for your sake, I'd stop posting and flaming others before you find yourself banned.

    Just friendly advice.

    EDIT: This goes for anyone who can't follow the Golden Rule; Treat others the way you want to be treated.
  • > @UpperDown said:
    > TheDarkWan wrote: »
    >
    > Victorpresti wrote: »
    >
    >
    >
    > I told you there's people [Insert adjective here] enough to think 'skill prediction' means that the enemy skills are being predicted and auto-dodged. It's 'skill prediction' because uses what is a called 'packet prediction', therefore 'skill prediction'. It just makes you feel like you're playing on 5 ping, it doesn't PREDICT enemy skills and 'auto-dodge them'. Obviously any research you did was extremely shallow, and is always from the lower-end part of the community who have no idea what they talking about.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > All you are talking about is the skill prediction? what about the other cheats? like event hunt mob lactation and auto enrage and all rest of the cheats you guys used? STFU and leave you cheating lame brains.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Dude, I swear retards like you taking EME's side are either 12 year olds or act just like 12 year olds. No knowledge on said issue whatsoever, and you wanna talk just for attention... You don't even deserve education from us, your brain leaks.

    +13 likes
  • Other communities: Let's petition for a server opening up in our area, or address the routing issues!

    TERA community: Let's create a packet injecting 3rd party program that gives advantages to anyone using it, that also gives the ability to wear 300k-1m gold costumes without paying a dime! While we're at it, let's pay a random guy who got banned for skirting the grey area of the law what is probably tens of thousands of dollars at this point for even better performance than anyone else would get!
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    How is Skill Prediction cheating when it merely removes ping tax.
    1) it's a bandaid to a problem that still exists ingame
    2) it isn't supported by the producer of the game
    3) there are developers that have taken "skill prediction" to an extreme level, allowing players to do things not possible on any ping
Sign In or Register to comment.