EME please explain, no joke, don't close or delete just because laziness

So i played Tera EU for like 10 minutes, i was curious, first of all their RNG doesn't suck, a guy opened 4 boxes and got 58 emeralds and 3 diamonds, we all know that if we do that in NA we get 4 rubies AT BEST.... But this is not the point of the post
In NA i play using wtfast for better ping, i have 180-200ms if for some odd reason i have 250-300ms i can´t open the broker, the bank, my inventory, my skills take 2 full seconds, is hell in earth,
BUT in EU i have 250-290ms with wtfast, it takes 0.5 seconds to do anything, i tested with mobs and stuff, wth is going on? xingcode is doing some stuff...?
is almost as if ping doesn't matter in EU, but in NA you gain 10ms and you are over, PLEASE I WANT ANSWERS, why Tera Gameforge doesn't need xingcode and we do? can't you just ban the hackers? you don't even have too many players, i know you don't want to release the numbers, but i expect NA to have 10k different players every month, probably less after all you did, how is so hard for you to just ban hackers instead of f**king all the players? what, you have to sit 1 hour every day checking for hackers? who will take the time to level up a 65 just to get ban in the week? and if you can't catch em, well, xingcode is not stopping them... every game can be hacked, just remove xingcode and start banning people that use hacks
Going back to the ping...
i tested in a fight with a mob, i can iframe everything, if i have 250ms in NA i fail the iframes i would even dear to say that i can iframe better in EU...
i play from SA, so my ping in EU should be worst at it is but i don't feel it...

Comments

• are you saying tera na is ded?
  • tera NA responds worse to ping variations because of the datacenter they're in, it tends to drop packets fairly aggressively so when you open bank with a bad connection your client has to request it from the server 5 or 6 times before it actually opens. basically eme chose a bad isp
  • What explanation do u want?
    That's the reason why this game got localized in the first place.
    U can choose whichever local server that works for u.
    Good for u, u can play tera eu..

:confused:
  • AmakusaKunAmakusaKun ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    What explanation do u want?
    That's the reason why this game got localized in the first place.
    U can choose whichever local server that works for u.
    Good for u, u can play tera eu..

:confused:

i have worst ping in EU, but its still better... i'm not planning to move to EU, i just want to see how it is there for a while, then if NA doesn't change for good im uninstalling both and not playing again for at least 3 years
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    Xigncode - EU laws about privacy are awesome more often than not
    Ban the hackers? - EME decides who's the hacker and who isn't. Playing from overseas? Hacker! Get out of my game!
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    like Digivolve said, EU has no Xigncode cause of EU privacy laws preventing that useless rootkit.

In addition, the people who run tera on GF know what they're doing, they've actually CREATED some of the event dungeons they've had in the past (IE SCEM) and they get people on stream WHO KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING to preview new content (haven't watched one but one of my EU friends say their streams are so much better and stuff). They also care alot more, yeah it's abit more p2w-y since you can straight pay for enchanting mats but they do things that shows they're making an effort, like actual events and getting the game to run pretty smoothly (at least better than NA but that really isn't a high bar)
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    Vinyltails wrote: »
    they get people on stream WHO KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING to preview new content (haven't watched one but one of my EU friends say their streams are so much better and stuff

On their most recent stream (awakening 2 preview), GM jumped right in one of the new HM dungeons all while explaining the mechanics (I was told they playtest them a lot, sometimes with other players?). Sure, he wasn't the best reaper EU, but it's a million times better than what we've been getting from EME for the past 3 or more years
  • > @Digivolve said:
    > Vinyltails wrote: »
    >
    > they get people on stream WHO KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING to preview new content (haven't watched one but one of my EU friends say their streams are so much better and stuff
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > On their most recent stream (awakening 2 preview), GM jumped right in one of the new HM dungeons all while explaining the mechanics (I was told they playtest them a lot, sometimes with other players?). Sure, he wasn't the best reaper EU, but it's a million times better than what we've been getting from EME for the past 3 or more years

Put Shame to EmE doubt they have Anyone on staff that can clear the end game dungeons.
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    Digivolve wrote: »
    Vinyltails wrote: »
    they get people on stream WHO KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING to preview new content (haven't watched one but one of my EU friends say their streams are so much better and stuff

On their most recent stream (awakening 2 preview), GM jumped right in one of the new HM dungeons all while explaining the mechanics (I was told they playtest them a lot, sometimes with other players?). Sure, he wasn't the best reaper EU, but it's a million times better than what we've been getting from EME for the past 3 or more years

Yeah i heard they sometimes playtest/bring some players into new content in order to help showcase while knowing what the mechanics do, so they don't have a Kitteacup moment there OmegaLuL
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @Digivolve said:
    > Vinyltails wrote: »
    >
    > they get people on stream WHO KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING to preview new content (haven't watched one but one of my EU friends say their streams are so much better and stuff
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > On their most recent stream (awakening 2 preview), GM jumped right in one of the new HM dungeons all while explaining the mechanics (I was told they playtest them a lot, sometimes with other players?). Sure, he wasn't the best reaper EU, but it's a million times better than what we've been getting from EME for the past 3 or more years

Put Shame to EmE doubt they have Anyone on staff that can clear the end game dungeons.

and we are not sure she is able to enter in a dungeon by herself :3