[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 12/10 at 8am PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Recent DMCA Takedowns of Third-Party Programs - Discussion [Updated: November 8th]

Comments

• >>>>>next update coming week of October 7

so where? :/
  • NJRX34ECPC wrote: »
    >>>>>next update coming week of October 7

so where? :/

Can people really not read...? WEEK OF means during this week. They did not say on October 7 they said the week of October 7 so ...sometime this week
  • DHEE5KW5FP wrote: »
    Can people really not read...? WEEK OF means during this week. They did not say on October 7 they said the week of October 7 so ...sometime this week

?????????
    bezymyannyjj.jpg

• metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    a week is 7 days.
  • Honestly, I misread that as well...
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    liezes wrote: »
    DHEE5KW5FP wrote: »

?????????
    bezymyannyjj.jpg

good to see you circled the whole line and pointed out just the last of it (oct 7th) completely missing the few words in front "COMING WEEK OF" part , not even stating by the 7th but week of
    so its this week on no particular day (but there is another post stating early week) that we will receive update #3
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    liezes wrote: »
    DHEE5KW5FP wrote: »

?????????
    bezymyannyjj.jpg

UUH7J91.png
    Hue

• voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    ZingoPingo wrote: »
    P2W wrote: »
    Here's the results for the past 2 weeks CU on Velika. It's pretty depressing.

https://imgur.com/a/B7cTdCq
    Cool story you're trying to spin there. Those CUs (on the NA PVE server btw) look much more exciting than the CU on EU's PVP server:
    gXjKX4M.png

He's comparing a very noticeable drop in participation over time on NA servers without even once mentioning EU, and you're bringing up EU as some kind of defense? Braaaaavo. Hey, give it time though. I'm sure NA will get there. :^)
  • Yea even after the "drop", NA's PvE CU still has more going on than EU's PvP CU. Here's NA's PvP CU for a more fair comparison:
    Qu2aAZ5.png
  • P2WP2W ✭✭✭
    Yea even after the "drop", NA's PvE CU still has more going on than EU's PvP CU. Here's NA's PvP CU for a more fair comparison:
    Qu2aAZ5.png

Thank you for admitting that there is a "drop" in population. Some people are still trying to deny that fact. A massive population drop 2 weeks after a server merge is not a good sign.
  • P2W wrote: »
    Thank you for admitting that there is a "drop" in population. Some people are still trying to deny that fact. A massive population drop 2 weeks after a server merge is not a good sign.
    I put drop in quotes to imply skepticism.
    CU on EU isn't any healthier, drop or not, this fearmongering is annoying.
  • P2WP2W ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    I put drop in quotes to imply skepticism.
    CU on EU isn't any healthier, drop or not, this fearmongering is annoying.
    skepticism? Drop on Steam charts, drop in CU, drop in LFGs. And that's with proxy and meters still working (until the 16th). How times have changed when people from EU have to pay the ping tax to play on NA.

https://steamcharts.com/cmp/212740,323370
  • ZingoPingoZingoPingo ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    drop in CU
    Okay well I just disproved this, CU looks fine on the NA PVP server. Not to mention, on the NA PVE server, you're comparing a 2 hour CU to a 20 minute CU. (the two pics you linked)
    Drop on Steam charts
    The link you sent doesn't show any drop.
    The image below gets your point across better, last week was a bit lower than usual but the weekends look the same. Probably 100 ppl or so who go to EU then realize it's not worth and will come back.
    sy1gfzT.png

• P2WP2W ✭✭✭
    drop in CU
    Okay well I just disproved this, CU looks fine on MT. Not to mention, on the NA PVE server, you're comparing a 2 hour CU to a 20 minute CU. (the two pics you linked)
    Drop on Steam charts
    The link you sent doesn't show any drop.
    The image below gets your point across better, last week was a bit lower than usual but the weekends look the same. Probably 100 ppl or so who go to EU then realize it's not worth and will come back.
    sy1gfzT.png

You are kidding yourself if you think there is no difference in population and the number of LFGs. Maybe 100 people did leave for EU (I don't have any stats on this) but I sure a lot more people just flat out quit the game.
  • >CU sucks! - refuted
    >Look at the steamcharts! - refuted
    >in-game LFGs!
    If I refute that you'll post MG stats. (third party btw, blindly trust it!!!!)
    If you don't like it, don't play. If you wanna stick it to EME, don't play. Done posting, get off the fearmonger bandwagon.