[TERA PC] There will be a supplementary maintenance starting at 1 p.m. PT today, August 11, to resolve an issue that is currently preventing players from matching for dungeons. Estimated duration is one hour. Thank you for understanding.
[TERA Console] The Grotto of Lost Souls update (v85) is now live! Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85

[TERA PC] The 64-bit update (v97) is now live. Check out all the changes delivered on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] Summerfest Part 2: The Beach Bash is on from August 11 until September 1! Participate in event activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

mount selection is sad

the choice of mounts with the gokart tokens is too limited.
add more mounts to chose from

Comments

• AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    Add more mounts please
  • DXMDXM ✭✭
    I agree, the karts were mounts gained from an event. They could have put more permanent past event mounts in the shop so it wouldn't feel as bad.
  • I didn't get any tokens from the mount I had.
  • KreuzigerKreuziger ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Found them. Now I wonder whyyyy.. The item deleted was A rare (yellow) one.. Now we get common and uncommon mounts in exchange? Can you guys at least add the elinu car mount since its a rare one also event related, spectral horses idk their names.
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    I had all 3 permanent ones and I only got 1 token
  • at least u get some ugly mounts... i get nothing :'(
    no tokens for me
  • What's the choice of mounts? Just wondering, can't play tera myself atm.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    I had two and only got one token. But I have no proof.
  • What i don't understand is why they say that it is no longer available in our region but i'll assume by that statement that it is in others.... what is so special about go-karts that they had to be removed and i had 6 rare ones and you gave me garbage to replace them. The post said here is why.. then just let if hanging. I can understand not selling or giving any more specials like Hello Kitty but really, can you be any more abrasive to your user community?

I'm not online but from what I remember the mount options were 3 diferent color way cars (red, yellow, black), the two old bird mounts (fire and purple one), the elephant mount, the old Jade Dragon (remember the TERA letter event years ago.. that mount) and one of the beetle bug mounts.

They were all 7 day mounts btw, I'm assuming people with perma versions got perma mount tokens? I hope..?
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Yes. I traded for a perm elephant, and am somewhat OK about it--but if you didn't like the elephant I'm not sure what you would get.

I'm not online but from what I remember the mount options were 3 diferent color way cars (red, yellow, black), the two old bird mounts (fire and purple one), the elephant mount, the old Jade Dragon (remember the TERA letter event years ago.. that mount) and one of the beetle bug mounts.

They were all 7 day mounts btw, I'm assuming people with perma versions got perma mount tokens? I hope..?

:/ well okay, Seems like a crappy return for the event mounts (don't remmber what they look like tbh)
  • I would love to see what the elephant mount looks like, ive never seen it before
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    same as the mob outside amadjuak
  • metagame wrote: »
    same as the mob outside amadjuak

oh...thanks for the reply.