[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

What will be the dps ranking now with awakening?

Greetings all,
Title says it all
Hope ninja and reaper dps improves. Would be able to tell with a dps meter but you know......

Comments

• RyusamaRyusama ✭✭✭
    Ninja will be the new zerk.

That is until a nerf in a future patch.
  • It's reaper.....
  • BerogiBerogi ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    From Story's stream (Korean end game player) I was told that the top 3 dps rankings (Not including tanks) are gonna be
    1. Gunner
    2. Ninja
    3. Reaper

But to extend that, judging from the community's reaction to the new abilities, my predictions would be:
    4. Warrior, Slayer (Slayer getting some buffs I think)
    5. Zerk
    6. Valk
    7. Archer, Sorcerer
  • Reaper and Ninja are talent based classes. They won't be super strong outside KTera till they get talents. That being said, they should no longer be the bottom tier dps :D
  • GatokatzenGatokatzen ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Hope Be priest I love priest , we need a super killer buff for priest 1000000% extra damage per 10 seconds and same for pvp
  • The casting speed glyphs let you take better advantage of the talents, 25% increased casting speed on sundering is huge when your trying to fit sundering and burst into one enhancement (which you can do on KTera, yet to be seen on NA...) Ninjas main talents help with Chi generation, which may not be as important during their burn phase, but outside of it...it's insane and the reason Ninja has always been strong in KTera.
  • xheraxhera ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    The real question is.. Will you even find out if eme don't want you to use meter? Or will eme ban you if they found out that you were using meter? Or will you still play by just blindly guessing if you are doing fine or not? :)
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    xhera wrote: »
    The real question is.. Will you even find out if eme don't want you to use meter? Or will eme ban you if they found out that you were using meter? Or will you still play by just blindly guessing if you are doing fine or not? :)
    better players will have quicker clears on leaderboard, no meter needed.
  • DL7MMWLJ3WDL7MMWLJ3W ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    smh people asking for dps tier list already.

You ppl do realize this game is right now not intended to reroll these days with how expensive getting BiS is and EME not giving out more ways to earn enchantment materials. You want to be Ninja? Well they are slowly getting nerfs from Korea. Still feel good about wanting to be FOTM? Feel good ready to swipe the moment your FOTM hits rock bottom? Prepare your credit cards then.

How about get good at the class you enjoy and beat out the rest than those generic FOTM hoppers.
  • keep in mind the talent factor that we dont have here so ninja will not be so op like in ktera
  • metagame wrote: »
    better players will have quicker clears on leaderboard, no meter needed.

Can you please name these "better players" that can do "quicker clears"? All the top players on the leaderboards uses meter. They use meter to improve themselves/track their performance. Oh sorry, i forgot that they left already.
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    All the top players on the leaderboards uses meter.
    so, what, you think that if a good player doesn't run a meter they're suddenly unable to function whatsoever? a player capable of achieving a rank 1 time can achieve that with or without a meter.