mount selection is sad

Comments

• counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bindor wrote: »
    What i don't understand is why they say that it is no longer available in our region but i'll assume by that statement that it is in others....

It's because they were actually from another licensed Korean game and EME forgot when they started giving permanent versions out. (Previous staff had mentioned this in the past, but they've all changed now.) I imagine someone in Korea found about it and threw a fit (since EME never paid any licensing fee), so they had to remove it entirely.

But you're right: they should have expressed that more clearly in the post.
  • the choice of mounts is terrible, car mounts, bird mount, so sad.
    it doesnt feel like any effort was really made my eme at all.
    there's like 50 mounts in the game.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭
    Or let us pick again from the other prizes that were in that event. It's not like that event was too long ago. Oh well. It's not like EME tries real hard to keep people happy.
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    HAAYAAKD43 wrote: »
    there's like 50 mounts in the game.
    and there were like 7 go karts, most of them being recolors
  • RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    I actually got the mount because I wanted it. When I read that they removed it I was really sad. The token shop really isnt anything good. :(
  • I had a perma cart and jade dragon taken and only go two temp mount tokens...why? They were both perma mounts... :'(
  • MajHavok1 wrote: »
    I had a perma cart and jade dragon taken and only go two temp mount tokens...why? They were both perma mounts... :'(
    Damn you're right, my permanent Jadehearts are also gone and got just some temp tokens. :#
    Ticket sent.
    MajHavok1 wrote: »
    I had a perma cart and jade dragon taken and only go two temp mount tokens...why? They were both perma mounts... :'(
    Damn you're right, my permanent Jadehearts are also gone and got just some temp tokens. :#
    Ticket sent.

Were this skill books or actually learned mounts? Jadehearts weren't impacted by this, so might if it's the skill books, they might have disappeared for some other reason.
  • Yes, Jadehearts were skill books, stored for my future alts. Learned ones still work.
    Another problem now is, I'm not sure how many I had on each account, somehow I don't feel to keep track of my bank and fear of things going poof.
    Might have to start doing that. :/
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, Jadehearts were skill books, stored for my future alts. Learned ones still work.
    Another problem now is, I'm not sure how many I had on each account, somehow I don't feel to keep track of my bank and fear of things going poof.
    Might have to start doing that. :/

it doesn't matter, cause according to the tos, they have the right to take everything away from you whenever they want to. kinda makes you not want to buy anything anymore sometimes.
  • MajHavok1 wrote: »
    Ticket sent.

Were this skill books or actually learned mounts? Jadehearts weren't impacted by this, so might if it's the skill books, they might have disappeared for some other reason.

They were learned...will check later just to make sure it was Jadeheart...I am positive my cart was missing. Either way still not a perm mount.
  • edited October 10
    I had a perma jade dragon taken
    Damn you're right, my permanent Jadehearts are also gone

Have either of you opened a Ticket already ?

Would you be willing to confirm the Character Name / Server Name of where a Permanent version of a Riding Skill: Jadeheart had been removed ? ( it sounds like it did not effect an already learned Jadeheart Mount )

As far as I know, the Jadeheart was not intended to be removed at all, and the only reports of it that I am seeing, is here within this Thread.
  • Yes, ticket 101018-000068, Velika server, Uireth the reaper.
    They got back to me to me provide more details, here is the catch, if you trust that bank is safe spot to have things stored, you don't take screens of it. Now all I got are empty spots in my bank and think also in my feliciyy pet. I'm not really into keeping track where I put stuff, enough of that in real life, don't need it in game too, where i came to relax.
    Guess its just not ment for me to have Jadehearts as mounts any more, already lost 10+ from TERA letters removal (that can be on me for not noticing the announcement), but now that I bought few more of broker and they are gone too. Meh :/
    edited October 11
    FWIW, I did check myself in my banks and still had the Jadeheart skill books. I did also have some blank slots, but in my case those were the go-karts (which we know were purposefully removed). But who knows what weird mysteries there may still be.
  • Well I do remember having them sorted next to noble moon manuals and carts at the bottom of bank tab, now there are empty slots next to moons and at the bottom on 2 tabs. All in all way more empty slots then I ever had go-karts.