[Thread been answered please close]

^ topic name.

Thanks.

Comments

• The week is not over, be patient :):)
  • > @Peperoncina said:
    > The week is not over, be patient :) :)

I mean they could have just said "next week" but they did said "early next week"... he's got a point.
    Still, they have never been great at transparency or at following the dates they promise but I agree with the fact that it does take out seriousness from their statements when they can't follow the dates they set up.

Idk but with Apex two coming out so soon, I just hope the manage an answer sooner than later. Or it will probably be messy.
    The longer they wait, the less people who will remain to listen to their answer.. I hope they understand time is kinda critical right now.
  • @DL7MMWLJ3W Read on discord that EME did contact with some proxy dev, and judging on his statement they will post their announcement tmr evening so its Friday evening. As always when they are done with working time.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's funny, is that the proxy dev they contacted, constantly tried to open communications with eme for nearly 2 years, and EME labeled him as a cheater and a danger to the community, when all the proxy devs wanted was to work with eme and bhs to address the issues.
  • DL7MMWLJ3WDL7MMWLJ3W ✭✭✭✭
    So just next week, instead of early next week.

Communication like this should be taken seriously due to the state EME is under.

Got my answer, can close the thread.
  • heartlessladyheartlesslady ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018

Maybe it is optimization?
    Maybe its a DPS meter?
    Or removal of Xigncode3?
    Or a new CM?
    Or maybe a new Product manager?
    Or maybe EME will stop treating the player base like [filtered]?
    SO, excited :):)
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    What's funny, is that the proxy dev they contacted, constantly tried to open communications with eme for nearly 2 years, and EME labeled him as a cheater and a danger to the community, when all the proxy devs wanted was to work with eme and bhs to address the issues.
    what's funnier is that same guy decided to cut all ties with eme completely a few weeks ago
  • HLK76PFWXTHLK76PFWXT ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    3Hero wrote: »
    metagame wrote: »
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    what's funnier is that same guy decided to cut all ties with eme completely a few weeks ago

With good reasons he did. I'd do the same and let the region die off as a lesson.

If the devs will do that then En Masse had all the rights to be cautious until now since the devs are proving to be childish in the end and also show that they were never interested about the actual health of the game to address the issues that hindered the same game for so many years in a constructive fashion ( if you are so passionate about the game and you truly want to fix the issues then why would you exploit the same issues turning them into a great weakness up to the point at where to even create and share tools that would explore that furthermore ). Plus, the devs started some years ago and kept making taunts directly or indirectly all the time until the snap happened and the flamethrower came out making both sides to look like a mess and also make them to lose so much of the work done so far.. And if the devs are truly caring about the issues and their true resolve was and still is to actually fix the issues then they should exchange excuses knowing that they did mistakes as well and move on to focus on the improvement that they wanted to do from the start ( we still have to receive the talent system and the crafting/fishing patch so this game still has some interesting stuff scheduled )

The saying "you can't see the forest for the trees" goes really well with this situation.

Tune in for the next episode this week!
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
    If the devs will do that then En Masse had all the rights to be cautious until now since the devs are proving to be childish in the end and also show that they were never interested about the actual health of the game to address the issues that hindered the same game for so many years in a constructive fashion ( if you are so passionate about the game and you truly want to fix the issues then why would you exploit the same issues turning them into a great weakness up to the point at where to even create and share tools that would explore that furthermore ). Plus, the devs started some years ago and kept making taunts directly or indirectly all the time until the snap happened and the flamethrower came out making both sides to look like a mess and also make them to lose so much of the work done so far.. And if the devs are truly caring about the issues and their true resolve was and still is to actually fix the issues then they should exchange excuses knowing that they did mistakes as well and move on to focus on the improvement that they wanted to do from the start ( we still have to receive the talent system and the crafting/fishing patch so this game still has some interesting stuff scheduled )

The saying "you can't see the forest for the trees" goes really well with this situation.

Tune in for the next episode this week!

I mean....

Let's say I make a tool that greatly improves player experience, but the company doesn't even want to talk to/with me as to how can we work together to make it better, instead bans me and later on pulls a legal action to destroy everything I've worked on? And when they feel the backlash of their decision, suddenly communication is the key? Yeah, very childish indeed (from which side, I wonder)
  • DvsvDvsv ✭✭✭✭
    Imho the biggest mistake EME did was issuing a DMCA without a proper official alternative to meter/skill predictor in place.
    They basically killed their own player base..
    And even if they release something by idk, next month, how many ppl will return to NA after they're already established on EU??
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    but when you go ingame its a complete ghost town
    it really isn't though

lfg might not have much going for it but there are people afking in hw and velika at all times of the day.
  • JerichowJerichow ✭✭✭✭
    metagame wrote: »
    but when you go ingame its a complete ghost town
    it really isn't though

lfg might not have much going for it but there are people afking in hw and velika at all times of the day.

AFKing in Highwatch/Velika does not count as 'playing the game' - because the only thing at all those people are contributing to, is an arbitrary player head-count on Steam and in EME's personal trackers.

They aren't running dungeons, they aren't killing BAMs, they're not running any kinds of Vanguards, they're not doing anything productive in the game what so ever. The most they could be doing is waiting for trade broker offers to get around the gold tax on trades.

Beyond that - they contribute nothing.
This discussion has been closed.