Apex on zerk and warrior

13»

Comments

• 2real4you2real4you ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    consider-the-9followin-delete-account-please-consider-29793062.png
    its hArD to ZeRk
  • I forgot something important xd for zerk never use your awakening skills in the last black dragon. Cause the guy is almost 446 with slow motion and lag. You might die a lot of if your HP go down 20 %

Better use thunder strike till death will be fast and safe.
  • Unbreakable resets too though so if you have HP pots.... Then again, the nerf must make is even worse. Just thinking about it makes me wanna scream
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭✭
    TheDarkWan wrote: »
    Finally did zerk but I could not kill the dragon and used over 100 50% health potions on it trying to kill it and got killed at 25% hp and gave up. those 5 glyph points are not worth it.

something is seriously wrong, you probably dont know what your're doing with the class, it took me 30 minutes per class on a fm+0 lancer, warrior and zerk to do the awakening i used like 5-6 pots and that was it, why dont you post your gear rolls, crystals and glyphs.
  • This isn't about me or my skills, this is about the quest itself. We are a week from next awakening and a lot of players are going to be trying to awaken their characters and those skills are too important to ignore. This was a call to all see if there was a solution to how difficult the quest as a whole is. @Gatokatzen yeah that is what killed me after I got it to 40 something percent then used the awakened skill to get him to 20 something percent as soon as the awaken skills went away I was dead and the dragon reset. I also realized I did not need to kill him to get the skills, cause I already got them. Killing it would just give me an emerald and the extra 5 glyph points I did not need anyway.
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah 5 extra glyph points are so worthless guys, i don't want to be able to glyph more things to do more damage or make my skills better

Galaxy brain here
  • 2real4you2real4you ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    TheDarkWan wrote: »
    This isn't about me or my skills, this is about the quest itself. We are a week from next awakening and a lot of players are going to be trying to awaken their characters and those skills are too important to ignore. This was a call to all see if there was a solution to how difficult the quest as a whole is. @Gatokatzen yeah that is what killed me after I got it to 40 something percent then used the awakened skill to get him to 20 something percent as soon as the awaken skills went away I was dead and the dragon reset. I also realized I did not need to kill him to get the skills, cause I already got them. Killing it would just give me an emerald and the extra 5 glyph points I did not need anyway.

But is IS about your skills, as many people posting, the quest is EASY.
    Im (of course dont have statistics) not sure anyone in whole tera has used 100x 50% pots on the quest ever. Just did it on tera EU with 250ms ping and "nerfed" serk and its still 30-40mins tops.

This thread is useless and altough a lot of people try to help you with tip and rolls and whatever the bottom line is that maybe serker is not your class. For me reaper is not my class i cant do anything with it, so maybe just forget about serker cause those 5 glyph are ABSOLUTELY worth it if you understand basics of serker dps specially with the nerf coming at the 16th to NA you NEED all the extras u can get
  • Just did the whole Slayer apex quest in 1 hour and something.
    Honestly, people saying they cannot do it are doing something horribly wrong.
  • dmaxcustom wrote: »
    Just did the whole Slayer apex quest in 1 hour and something.
    Honestly, people saying they cannot do it are doing something horribly wrong.

Even with awakening slayer still being weak xd.
  • SaabiSaabi ✭✭✭
    Since when was awakening slayer weak? xd
  • lol bro, berserker is the easiest, only use tenacity with glyph recover 12% HP lol, i completed apex quest in 50 min.
  • TankyHealerTankyHealer ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    How about you post a video of you doing your awaken quest so we can actually pin point what is it that you are doing wrong.

Quite frankly, even during the days when new end tier dungeon release, and I spend 12+ hours a day for multiple days in there with my group trying to clear it, while being very generous with my 50% hp pots, I only manage to use 100 something of them.

100 50% pots on awaken quest, this isn't normal at all. And it's been said before, this is about your skills. I legit never seen anybody, given correct rolls and crystals, even at fm+0, struggle this much at awakening quest.
  • TheDarkWan wrote: »
    I quit awakening, can't do it. got killed freeing the prisoners.

When awakening pt1 first released, most of us already had stormcry zerk.
    That's why some people will say its easy, some will say its not.
    But I did my zerk awakening on fm+0, coz i had several zerks, and I can assure u, it is that hard.
    And it suppose to be like that. Its the awakening quest.

U cant do what usually people do in dg run, bulldoze facetank everything. Zerk have block.

But i didnt use the tank/intimidation mode. U can try that if u want. But zerk in intimidation mode can get messy coz it draws aggro by just standing around. I use block alot during the awakening quest. I block and heal myself to full coz zerk can perma block. Because im used to block cancel, the only difference during the awakening quest, i hold down the block button to block for real. Coz there's no one there to draw aggro and tank for me.

If u still cant do it in fm+0, but confident with your skills and glyphs and crystals, then i guess what's left is that u have to upgrade the gear. But just so u know, its doable in fm+0. I've done it with my zerk. The same goes with warrior. But for warrior i used d-stance.