When are you removing xingcode?

Any date?
Edited: There is a date now :D

Comments

• Topkek. Truly.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    when you will remove tera from your computer ;)
  • Kira98Kira98 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    nvaasmdasdsad
  • a hahahahaha.... HAHAHAHAHA.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
  • Highly doubt they will remove it even though they did away with 3rd parties. Pretty sure they paid good money for xigncode3.
  • vkobe wrote: »

Nope xingcode remaining and still running , looking in your C process folder and looking for a process called xhunter1 even uninstalled xincode won’t leave

• Any ways to make it load faster? It takes 5 minutes to run so that I can get into the game.
  • edited October 2018
    Gatokatzen wrote: »
    vkobe wrote: »

Nope xingcode remaining and still running , looking in your C process folder and looking for a process called xhunter1 even uninstalled xincode won’t leave

FWIW, our implementation doesn't do that. Some other regions/games seem to.

Answer to OP, of course, I expect never.

Excalibre wrote: »
    Any ways to make it load faster? It takes 5 minutes to run so that I can get into the game.

Serious answer would be: Is the game installed on an SSD? In that case it should load in less than 15 seconds.
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    probably when you learn how to actually spell the program you go on about

never sounds about right
  • buffonsbuffons ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    when tera NA dies, so hopefully not too long after Oct 16th
  • Gatokatzen wrote: »

Any ways to make it load faster? It takes 5 minutes to run so that I can get into the game.

Serious answer would be: Is the game installed on an SSD? In that case it should load in less than 15 seconds.

I like that the answer to xigncode's extended load times is "spend more money on tera," it's fitting because that's the current team's answer to everything
  • HexagramHexagram ✭✭
    edited October 2018

Sometimes things don't affect you but they do others.

https://imgur.com/a/tQowmN1
    That's the day xigncode went live.
  • Gatokatzen wrote: »

We just want that xigncode autounistalled after We remove the game. That’s all. It’s weird that remain , why ? . Are they planing to spy people forever.
  • edited October 2018
    Hexagram wrote: »

What version of Windows are you running and what security configuration do you have on the account? Do you run the game with Admin rights?

I've tried various things to reproduce this, but haven't seen it show up yet. Clearly there's some way, I guess.

We just want that xigncode autounistalled after We remove the game. That’s all. It’s weird that remain , why ? . Are they planing to spy people forever.
    Technically because the installer didn't put it there, and there's nothing in the uninstaller script to remove files there. It might also have been installed by another game in some cases. Installers will normally be able to handle the shared usage of common files (like dlls, drivers) etc., but this wasn't installed by the installer.

As I said, in the majority of cases I've seen, it doesn't even install, but clearly there's some situation where it does.
  • Hexagram wrote: »

What version of Windows are you running and what security configuration do you have on the account? Do you run the game with Admin rights?

I've tried various things to reproduce this, but haven't seen it show up yet. Clearly there's some way, I guess.

From what I understand, the initial release of Tera's xigncode (back when it was still in .pem) had an inconsistent chance of tossing xhunter1.sys and using it. The new bundled one... I'm not sure if that still installs/uses it. It seemed entirely random who did or didn't get xhunter1.sys before so it's difficult to be sure now.