More updates to the TERA x PUBG Event! Check the announcements for further details: https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/30912/more-pubg-x-tera-event-updates/p1?new=1
TERA x PUBG is available on all platforms! Learn about our fun crossover event with here: http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/tera-x-pubg

Recent DMCA Takedowns of Third-Party Programs - Discussion [Updated: November 8th]

Comments

• PeyralPeyral
    edited October 2018
    i'm.

stunned.

i'm just repeating what i and everyone else has already said, but to sum it up:

1. devs offered their help for years, were ignored and/or banned. EME also made them out to be "dangerous" and "bad"
    2. proxy got mixed up with other cheats/exploits, when in truth the proxy had nothing to do with them (not all of them anyway, and when it was misused it was never by the devs themselves, they even banned cheaters from their Discord)
    3. DMCA drama, which was in itself questionable to do
    4. lots of people leave for EU/quit (before and after DMCA)
    5. EME offers to hire one of the devs after all THAT

i'm actually genuinely sad because all of this could've been avoided when they first offered their help years ago. now after all this the devs are UNDERSTANDABLY reluctant to help.
  • We have been begging for UI optimizations for years and now that we are going to get a new optimizated UI, you will claim those optimizations as you have done something but you didn't.
    The only good thing that BHS is developing is the DPS meter, i really doubt about get something like Skill Prediction from them.
  • YungNAYungNA ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    73K5HJREXP wrote: »
    funny how people like voidy always say they going to or have quit. like 20 posts saying that now yet they still comment. if u quit then leave, you whine for a good measure already why are you still coming back. u whine when issues happen, whine when friend go, whine when guild die because of no proxy. but i see this and others just saying go to eu not on na anymore yet still here commenting a storm? If u player that quit the leave. after 1 or 2 message no one care that you lose proxy for some months so shut up because you just create more difference between proxy player and proxy hater by whining.

again if u quit na completely or move to eu bye bye stop commenting here and complaining useless because you are no longer on na. we get ur proxy is gone and some might not play. does not mean cry cry same message and keep coming back because you not get enough attention or noitce.

Dude this is not the place to show your infinite a u t i s m or to lq bait, its not the moment neither the place. Or maybe you are being serious and actually think this way, which is highly sad, tho would explain why atm, along with other issues, things are so damn fockd up.

However, the fact that people who were forced to quit (if you don't understand why they were forced, you are a lost cause) are still interested enough to still posting and giving actual feedback and advice, makes me feel so dam sad.
    I'm not sure if you have the intellectual capacity to understand what i just typed, and for sure not the WHOLE SITUATION. Im sure you don't, but at least leave the people who still have hope, interest and actually plays the game, help (cus mainly all afected people were dedicated endgame (453) players). This casuals, man.
  • PwhoopsPwhoops ✭✭✭
    > @Kira98 said:
    > Another Great Idea by mEME
    > P2W Items
    >
    >
    > Farm Dungeon Item

They better remove the x10 Fashion Coupons and replace it with x10 Silver Talents, they are in a worse place than golden talents..

I know BHS made it be that way when it comes to Silver Talents, but EME needs to understand that regions change in playstyle and NA TERA doesn’t like grind followed upon by rng. Either grind with high success change or lot of supply with low success chance, one or the other, not both. Do something EME. More golden and silver talents.
  • Pwhoops wrote: »
    > @Kira98 said:
    > Another Great Idea by mEME
    > P2W Items
    >
    >
    > Farm Dungeon Item

They better remove the x10 Fashion Coupons and replace it with x10 Silver Talents, they are in a worse place than golden talents..

I know BHS made it be that way when it comes to Silver Talents, but EME needs to understand that regions change in playstyle and NA TERA doesn’t like grind followed upon by rng. Either grind with high success change or lot of supply with low success chance, one or the other, not both. Do something EME. More golden and silver talents.

that's on EU man not NA.
  • PwhoopsPwhoops ✭✭✭
    > @Melyodis said:
    > Pwhoops wrote: »
    >
    > > @Kira98 said:
    > > Another Great Idea by mEME
    > > P2W Items
    > >
    > >
    > > Farm Dungeon Item
    >
    > They better remove the x10 Fashion Coupons and replace it with x10 Silver Talents, they are in a worse place than golden talents..
    >
    > I know BHS made it be that way when it comes to Silver Talents, but EME needs to understand that regions change in playstyle and NA TERA doesn’t like grind followed upon by rng. Either grind with high success change or lot of supply with low success chance, one or the other, not both. Do something EME. More golden and silver talents.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > that's on EU man not NA.

Fml, and here I thought that was coming next week. Oh how stupid I was for thinking mEME could come up with something like that.
  • Pwhoops wrote: »
    > @Melyodis said:
    > Pwhoops wrote: »
    >
    > > @Kira98 said:
    > > Another Great Idea by mEME
    > > P2W Items
    > >
    > >
    > > Farm Dungeon Item
    >
    > They better remove the x10 Fashion Coupons and replace it with x10 Silver Talents, they are in a worse place than golden talents..
    >
    > I know BHS made it be that way when it comes to Silver Talents, but EME needs to understand that regions change in playstyle and NA TERA doesn’t like grind followed upon by rng. Either grind with high success change or lot of supply with low success chance, one or the other, not both. Do something EME. More golden and silver talents.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > that's on EU man not NA.

Fml, and here I thought that was coming next week. Oh how stupid I was for thinking mEME could come up with something like that.

lol truth truth!
  • Kira98Kira98 ✭✭✭
    mEME CM: Bois get you Enchanting Event
    NA Player say: Bruh, we don't have way to get tons of golden talent
    mEME CM: Hmmm.....
    mEME CM: WoW I HAVE A GREAT IDEA!!!
    NA Player say: Yes! We need a vanguard event or increase drop on dungeon or smh
    mEME CM: NO BOIS! We need a LOOT BOX in the store with tons of RNG for get MORE MONEY YEAHHHH BOI
    NA Player say: Oh god... not another brillant Brain on mEME staff :facepalm:
    mEME CM: YEAHHHH I'm the Best CM on this game, tokens, elleons?? u mad bruh, we dont get money with that sht boi

Another day on Tera NA with Enmasse as Publiser...
  • Well, I'm done.

After the boneheaded DMCA and now the literal pay to win, I've had enough. It was fun while it lasted, but my elite is canceled and I don't imagine I'll ever reinstate it.

Good job EME. I hope you're all proud of yourselves
  • PwhoopsPwhoops ✭✭✭
    “We love you tera players” OMEGALUL
    Yeah, you sure love us, you sure love milking our wallets.
  • Kira98Kira98 ✭✭✭
    Pwhoops wrote: »
    “We love you tera players” OMEGALUL
    Yeah, you sure love us, you sure love milking our wallets.

Yeah boi

KiTeaCUp - Need some talents? Take it and bring my money, fcup all event! this is stpid....
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/29452/lustrous-federation-crate-on-sale-meow#latest
  • Kira98Kira98 ✭✭✭
    Keep protect EME. They have more trsh events for you bois.
  • TrialMacameauTrialMacameau ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    EME, the Damage is already done and it cannot be undone. Even if you try so hard to undone the damage you did, it's not going to be enough. So just admit defeat for what you did.

• This has gotten so ridiculous that it's almost too sad for words. I feel like we're all just watching a terrible, dark comedy.

How out of touch and downright ballsy do you have to be to do a lootbox event for talents in the middle of this huge blunder you've made, EME? This is an issue that, among a long list of many, the player base has been harping on for a very long time. Yet, your remedy, whilst embroiled in a mess that you started, was to push out p2w boxes. I am both shocked and amazed at how much of a gangster move this is. You're all just positively shameless!

You do not build trust with this and as for me, it's the last straw. Your management of this community and your flagship product has been atrocious in the last few months. In the past, a great many things grinded my gears, including the cash grabs and obvious lack of game knowledge your employees display in public facing media. Still, I kept being a player and a "payer". I'd love to list out a bunch of things but I'm just so done now. I've been playing your game off and on for the last six years. I have almost 240 total days of play on my main character and I've spent a couple thousand dollars on your game over the years. This is beyond the pale.

Fix your stuff or you'll continue to bleed money and players, EME. I'm not coming back, though.