Golden and silver talents plsss

Enchanting event without a practical way to farm talents... Result is prices have skyrocketed. The DG and pvp events don't help much. What use is 10 talents/darics/plates when enchanting can be as expensive as 200+ plates per attempt!

In addition to farming events and IOD on 4 characters. The struggle to gear only ONE character is real. I would prefer to gear multiple alts but that is impossible in NA.

Talents should not be this scarce... EU gets like 150 talents for clearing aahm twice, just saying.

Comments

• The reason why they have yet to resolve this problem is because they need to make money out of it. Tada!!!

https://store.enmasse.com/tera/item/lustrousfedcrate/lustrous-federation-crate

Swipe at your discretion.
  • PwhoopsPwhoops ✭✭✭
    This game and publisher has turned from being one of the best f2p (with actual free means of getting enough of something) to p2w if you wanna have a chance at upgrading your gear without endless grinding.
  • They are desperate in trying to make money seeing how the majority of players left.
  • here a solution to be followed
    https://imgur.com/a/McS21l1
  • edited October 2018
    I will just leave here
    https://imgur.com/a/kA2m4vq
    about tokens drop on dungeon ilevel 412 and solo content 5 / 431 -10 / 439 - 20 / hard mode dungeon 50 tokens each time you complete
  • spungspung ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Nickna wrote: »
    Enchanting event without a practical way to farm talents... Result is prices have skyrocketed. The DG and pvp events don't help much. What use is 10 talents/darics/plates when enchanting can be as expensive as 200+ plates per attempt!

In addition to farming events and IOD on 4 characters. The struggle to gear only ONE character is real. I would prefer to gear multiple alts but that is impossible in NA.

Talents should not be this scarce... EU gets like 150 talents for clearing aahm twice, just saying.

Not sure if trolling or just plain s-t-u-p-i-d.

The enchanting event is obviously not for stormCRY (pun intended) users. Its for people sitting on twisted equipment to reach apex levels. The boost from frost to stormcry is just a bonus.

For me even starting from scratch without even a single talents I can get at least ONE alt full in stormcry without buying any talents.

Looks like a personal problem to me don't you think ?!
  • ItzMiraiItzMirai Portugal ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    > @spung said:
    > Nickna wrote: »
    >
    > Enchanting event without a practical way to farm talents... Result is prices have skyrocketed. The DG and pvp events don't help much. What use is 10 talents/darics/plates when enchanting can be as expensive as 200+ plates per attempt!
    >
    > In addition to farming events and IOD on 4 characters. The struggle to gear only ONE character is real. I would prefer to gear multiple alts but that is impossible in NA.
    >
    > Talents should not be this scarce... EU gets like 150 talents for clearing aahm twice, just saying.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Not sure if trolling or just plain s-t-u-p-i-d.
    >
    > The enchanting event is obviously not for stormCRY (pun intended) users. Its for people sitting on twisted equipment to reach apex levels. The boost from frost to stormcry is just a bonus.
    >
    > For me even starting from scratch without even a single talents I can get at least ONE alt full in stormcry without buying any talents.
    >
    > Looks like a personal problem to me don't you think ?!

Uh.. No? Are you that oblivious to the terrible state of getting golden talents here or..?
    Even if you have farmed and farmed and stacked from before, unless you have a LOT and i really mean A LOT you wont be getting much further in Frost. Its even worse if you want to gear more than one character
  • NicknaNickna ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    spung wrote: »

The enchanting event is obviously not for stormCRY (pun intended) users. Its for people sitting on twisted equipment to reach apex levels. The boost from frost to stormcry is just a bonus.

For me even starting from scratch without even a single talents I can get at least ONE alt full in stormcry without buying any talents.

Thanks for the insults and yes I do know how the enchanting event works. The event has also inflated the price of golden talents which are still needed for SC and HO.

Silver talents are impossible to farm alone. You must buy them off broker if you want to upgrade jewelry.

This thread is addressing the lack of methods to obtain talents in-game without the need to swipe.
  • Nickna wrote: »
    spung wrote: »

Thanks for the insults and yes I do know how the enchanting event works. The event has also inflated the price of golden talents which are still needed for SC and HO.

Silver talents are impossible to farm alone. You must buy them off broker if you want to upgrade jewelry.

This thread is addressing the lack of methods to obtain talents in-game without the need to swipe.

No shyte sherlock... with the free ride from twistshard to stormcry it was inevitable for the prices to increase since everyone and their mother are enchanting... simply supply and demand... there are also people that are hoarding mountains of talents which adds to this...

Its the same with every patch deal with it or play smart.
  • Think sprung is someone who got banned from the forums recently, just ignore he hostile in every thread
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    a lot of people complaining here, and yet, the other day i logged in, just to see a massive spam of those boxes being opened. What a great way to support your hate for a publisher that has gone wrong, by giving them more money.
  • MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    a lot of people complaining here, and yet, the other day i logged in, just to see a massive spam of those boxes being opened. What a great way to support your hate for a publisher that has gone wrong, by giving them more money.

Indeed.
    Unfortunately, this is reality on a silly gif.
    RFfL.gif
  • Bumping up this thread. Please Elleons Mark. T.T gold silver talents in game by reasonable grind means. No sudden woopwoop events that turn on 2am and no p2w talent crate. EME being again somewhat not really kinda tolerable to proxy is not going to bring back the people that left to EU. More than proxy issue its now the fact EU is grind friendly and has EXCLUSIVE DUNGEONS. If EME doesnt want to outright copy EU then make the NA Delver coins useful. ADD TALENT BOXES to delver coins. Make delver coins permanent.
  • The people disagreeing with this thread clearly never knew Tera when it was in a good state lmao