[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Chat Ban Question

I just got chat banned for 5 days and the GM that issued the ban left "null" for his message. I think it's because everybody is busy and he must think I already know why. I'm afraid to write a ticket because if he wrote "null" for his message to show contempt for me because he hates me, he might try to punish or humiliate me further.

We are getting a big patch on Tuesday and I won't be able to chat with others to learn the new dungeons. I feel like this is a harsh punishment for using global chat too much. If someone can report me for that and a GM will take disciplinary action against me because I made some people upset, shouldn't I be able to report players who are verbally abusive toward me? I haven't been reporting people because I didn't think a GM would actually do anything about it. Does anybody have experience with this? Should I be reporting players who say or do things to me in-game that make me upset? Would a GM actually do anything about it, or do you think this was a personal attack on me? I'm afraid of a GM who won't tell me why I've been chat banned.

Comments

• Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    you don't get chat banned just cause GM hates you, you get chat banned for being an [filtered]. so before you get too deep into conspiracy theory, maybe you should start working on your manners...
  • I'm sorry for being an [filtered]. I was careless and hurtful, and I regret my actions. I will spend my time reflecting on my behavior.

• So you posted you don't know why you were banned and now you post
    "I'm sorry for being an [filtered]. I was careless and hurtful, and I regret my actions. I will spend my time reflecting on my behavior."
    I guess you do know why.
  • PwhoopsPwhoops ✭✭✭
    Moolgogi wrote: »
    I'm sorry for being an [filtered]. I was careless and hurtful, and I regret my actions. I will spend my time reflecting on my behavior.

That's right child, reflect like the bad boy you are.
This discussion has been closed.