[TERA PC] With anniversary concluded and our servers stabilized, we are re-enabling the Adventure Coin system, starting 10 a.m. PT on June 5 (Fri) with the scheduled Weekend Dungeon Highlight. Thank you for understanding.
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Enchant Event Early End

So I'm waiting for a friend to get home to sell me some talents he has on the broker, specifically avoiding the broker to save money from brokerage fees, and when he arrives and trades me the talents, I attempt to enchant another character's gear and it fails. I then check it's success chance info and notice the event has ended. This was at around 6am PDT, when the event is listed to end at 10am PDT. qs7tTgQ.jpg

What are these shenanigans?

Comments

• Kira98Kira98 ✭✭✭
    keep play on NA and get more actions by the greats CM. xD
  • S8NqM2x.png
    That does not look like a Twistshard or Frostmetal piece to me.
  • Milice wrote: »
    S8NqM2x.png

Literally says "+4 Twistshard Scythes" lol..
  • they added enchant bonus people never thanked them...they remove it people complain about it.
  • MiliceMilice ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Sluvit wrote: »
    Milice wrote: »
    S8NqM2x.png

Literally says "+4 Twistshard Scythes" lol..

Hey look at me, i'm a [filtered] degenerate :^)
    Seriously though, are you shocked by the fact that the event ended early? If so, is it because mEME has been treating their community so well recently?
  • edited October 2018
    that event surely help my guildmate for get a better grade gear, suck em only go for fm type only, not even for sc
  • Well, that's a bummer....I know a few that wanted to upgrade more but lack the materials, so only to frostmetal. Shame.
  • Event was epic awesome I ended with 3 full sets of stormcry +0 for the price of 1.
    Also reached 439 in 4 chars gunner reaper archer and ninja. Now I am going to have 12 awakened chars