The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

weapon enchant colors

after every major patch the color of the different enchants +3/+6/+9 change , WHY ?!
just keep them the same color and be done with it.
furthermore the weapon skins continue to fail at their 'job' ; if i want a green plasma weapon i dont want it to be red, if i have a shadowlace weapon skin and i want that sucker to be FIRE orange/red not HOT pink !!.

weapon skins should cover enchant glows and instead of enchant colors regressing just come up with new ones or leave them alone.
weapon glows are ruined, laurels are ruined and don't even get me started on this dumb UI.

Comments

• feminziifeminzii ✭✭✭
    I'd just like an option as to whether or not the glow shows up. Sometimes it looks nice and othertimes it ruins the look. I read they put in an option to disable it on this patch but I'm not sure if that's client side or server side.
  • feminzii wrote: »
    I'd just like an option as to whether or not the glow shows up. Sometimes it looks nice and othertimes it ruins the look. I read they put in an option to disable it on this patch but I'm not sure if that's client side or server side.

i agree, they have an option for up swept hair (wtf?) and for fce masks not showing so having an option for wep glow on or off should be possible
  • There's an ingame button to disable the glow. Turn it off.

I see this coming since its obvious, how would they supouse to manage new HO enchant glows? By making new glow animations??! nah, just reset the cycle. It was soooo expected.
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @YungNA said:
    > There's an ingame button to disable the glow. Turn it off.
    >
    > I see this coming since its obvious, how would they supouse to manage new HO enchant glows? By making new glow animations??! nah, just reset the cycle. It was soooo expected.

They didn't reset the cycle, they changed it completely. Ho is now red with some sparkles, not nearly as flashy as wings were. Future ho will be orange, yellow and finally white sparkly. Theres an image circling around somewhere I'm too lazy to look for it now. But yeah they made new glows.
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    Thank you for the option to turn off weapon glows. The Star Wars Saga has ended!
  • Welcome to the age twischestormcry xd