Post-October 16th Update issues.

I'm pretty sure almost all of you are experiencing these. Stormcry weapon lost its yellow/orange wing glow effect and it now has a purple glow effect.
There's a debuff bug too, many debuffs appearing on monsters when you haven't even started debuffing them. Here's a video:

Post the issues you've found in game.

Comments

• the weapons aren't bugged, it's intentional.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weapon glows were intentional. However they did not add new materials to the BG shop like they were supposed to do.
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    The weapon glows were basically shifted towards the better end of the available gear
  • Stormcry is new frosmetal. Be ready
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    So basically you see wings now only on hero oath weapons, I assume?
  • @Nopi no red glow on HO...wings are gone for good..
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    TeraNuibe wrote: »
    @Nopi no red glow on HO...wings are gone for good..

eh. I never ever got anything with wings anyway. And I don't like glow that much. Saw on another thread that you can hide it now or something. But yeah, those who like to have a clear visual cue about their in game achievements will be especially angry, I guess...
  • Maybe a little OT but did this patch take anyone else more than an hour to download? Was wondering why we didn't get a pre-load since it was apparently so huge.
  • feminzii wrote: »
    the weapons aren't bugged, it's intentional.
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    Weapon glows were intentional. However they did not add new materials to the BG shop like they were supposed to do.
    The weapon glows were basically shifted towards the better end of the available gear

Really? That sucks then, and yeah they were supposed to add silver talents and golden talents to the BG shop according to ktera patch notes.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @tadaaaa said:
    > feminzii wrote: »
    >
    > the weapons aren't bugged, it's intentional.
    >
    >
    >
    > LancerJiva wrote: »
    >
    > Weapon glows were intentional. However they did not add new materials to the BG shop like they were supposed to do.
    >
    >
    >
    > seraphinush wrote: »
    >
    > The weapon glows were basically shifted towards the better end of the available gear
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Really? That sucks then, and yeah they were supposed to add silver talents and golden talents to the BG shop according to ktera patch notes.

I saw the other materials in that list too that’s used to upgrade belt/jewelry
  • It was apparently fixed in EU, but update shipped out with ninja passive bug. Serious dps decrease because of glyph changes and the fact that the replacement for them is bugged out and doesnt proc. I know other peoples passives are bugged too.

I dont understand how something is a noted bug but still gets shipped out anyway. We'll have to wait a week to a month to have it fixed lol. Nobody from our NA team has acknowledged it, or said anything about trying to fix it.
  • warrior new passive not shown in patch notes nor working in game
  • Maxmilian wrote: »
    I dont understand how something is a noted bug but still gets shipped out anyway. We'll have to wait a week to a month to have it fixed lol. Nobody from our NA team has acknowledged it, or said anything about trying to fix it.

FWIW, they discussed on Discord both yesterday and today that we had to get the hotfix separately and it's coming very soon.
  • I don't know if it's intentional or not but there is an apex skill (belonging to gunners, I think?) that causes everyones screen to go fuzzy for a split second everytime they use it, and it's annoying af. Something like that should only affect that player's own screen.
  • Anyone have any idea why the Gunmetal black weapon on gunner now has a green tint instead of it's usual straight black?