Sooo.. what is the point of laurels anymore

You can barely see them, there's nothing "good looking" about it anymore. As someone that always pushed for champion laurel (sitting at diamond right now) I have no motivation to grind for it anymore.

I agree with the other threads, bring back the old UI!

Comments

• Right, let's go back to the old, lag-inducing, memory-leaking UI, just because our laurels aren't pretty anymore.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    like, is gonna lag anyways, even with the new ui or the old ui, without proxy, its just hell to play some classes. Doesnt matter if they optimize the ui, as long as they dont optimize the entire game, or introduce a suitable replacement for proxy, the lag will continue.
  • The new UI didn't help much if any. I don't see my fps go up or down...I still experience a bit of desync and I hate the layout of the keys.
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    The new UI didn't help much if any. I don't see my fps go up or down...I still experience a bit of desync and I hate the layout of the keys.
    You won't have to relog after an hour of dungeoning
  • PwhoopsPwhoops ✭✭✭
    If they cared about optimization they would optimize the whole game.

Nice to see the community always accepting a little bandaid fix, no wonder BHS and EME don’t do [filtered] to help.

A little fix and you’re already content.
  • Pwhoops wrote: »

Nice to see the community always accepting a little bandaid fix, no wonder BHS and EME don’t do [filtered] to help.

I mean, you weren't even the least bit concerned about optimization in your original post. Just your shiny laurel.
  • JerichowJerichow ✭✭✭✭
    The new UI didn't help much if any. I don't see my fps go up or down...I still experience a bit of desync and I hate the layout of the keys.

The new UI has increased my FPS on both NA and EU, NA less so because you know.... xigncode spyware. But frankly I like how unintrusive it is compared to the old UI.
  • There isn't a point, there never has been.
  • PwhoopsPwhoops ✭✭✭
    feminzii wrote: »
    Pwhoops wrote: »

I mean, you weren't even the least bit concerned about optimization in your original post. Just your shiny laurel.

Because the new UI did nothing for me anyway. I still have the same 30fps I had with the old UI. Right now, it's split, some people see a change some others do not.

1) And this isn't solely about the laurel, I had to remove certain skills to accommodate for more important ones.
    2) The chat is so tiny I had to scale it up to see it now.
    3) Player HP/MP tiny as well, had to scale up.
    4) Messages get displayed at the bottom of the screen(where my skills are), not at the center.
    5) It's a pain to go through the new main menu icons to find what I'm looking for.
    etc