[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Please can we have the old UI back

Comments

• Where is the pet menu on new UI?
  • The stream I watched, they said that our bindings were not going to be effected, but they are.
  • DokibunDokibun ✭✭✭✭
    RLXMEJN34R wrote: »
    The stream I watched, they said that our bindings were not going to be effected, but they are.

Can you honestly expect the CM to know what she's talking about?
  • actually my bindings stayed the same except for the missing c.
  • GatokatzenGatokatzen ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    New Ui is terrible specially for warriors and healers you can’t determine when a person need heal or ress cause the exa mini small numbers ant size
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    back 2014 UI B)
  • @Gatokatzen said:
    New Ui is terrible specially for warriors and healers you can’t determine when a person need heal or ress cause the exa mini small numbers ant size

Lmao I’m scared to log on, I was already struggling visually with the previous one
  • @Gatokatzen said:

Lmao I’m scared to log on, I was already struggling visually with the previous one

Wait also for party tab xd almost dissapear . You need to add manually.
    Where funny seeing a lot of people writing in global chat or say chat.
    Cause party and raid tab were removed. As default.

• Im missing the left bar too... i need that sht ASP..
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    feminzii wrote: »

With that said though, I'm not too fond of some of the decisions made with the UI design including the much smaller elements (increasing the UI scaling helps only a bit because some elements get too large compared to the ones that you want to increase on their own) which for folks like me who already have bad eyesight, is just going to cause more eyestrain. Also don't like that the extra shortcuts cannot be set to vertical (what I used before since I had them to the left side of the screen). The quest log can also be less legible depending on what is in the background.

You can increase or decrease the size of most of the stuff individually. that's right under the ui scaling option.

For readability, I found scaling to 125 generally then shrinking individual elements and enlarging the font size of each tab of chat worked--and only had to be done once for all characters. Scale larger than 125% and I couldn't see the Guardian mission lines below the map and the broker wouldn't display.

They changed my resolution tho which means story windows have small print.
  • EllexemEllexem ✭✭✭
    JHY5HJTDL4 wrote: »
    Where is the pet menu on new UI?

As far as I have been able to find, It seems you need to click on the actual pet standing at your side now. Which is going to be a royal pain in the backside around any crowds. To say nothing about how it's now more annoying to see when you need to feed them.
    Ourlord wrote: »
    Im missing the left bar too... i need that sht ASP..

Left and Right bar are enabled individually. There is a small + button on the left and right side of the main bar, which will toggle the respective extra bar individually.

The Elite bar, for those who need to, can be toggled on and off with the long P button on the right side of the main bar. If you're having trouble clicking on things on the Elite bar, then the top left quadrant of each icon seems to work best in my experience.
  • Is there a way to move the map? or is it stuck where it's at now :c?
  • Rida wrote: »
    Is there a way to move the map? or is it stuck where it's at now :c?

Click and drag from top left corner
  • ItzMiraiItzMirai Portugal ✭✭✭
    > @KXRC9JMW74 said:
    > Rida wrote: »
    >
    > Is there a way to move the map? or is it stuck where it's at now :c?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Click and drag from top left corner

If that doesnt work because you had it locked before the update, try this (taken from EU but seems to work)

Go to Options -> UI Settings
    Click "Reset all" (!!!DONT CLICK APPLY OR OK!!!)
    Drag Minimap where you want it
    Close options window without clicking ok or apply