When is the Deathwrack update going to be released ?

On October 10th we got this twitter:

That tweet redirected you to this news post: http://tera.enmasse.com/events/deathwrack-update

This post is not on the news post list anymore btw, so i dont know what's going on...

Any official word on this ? Why did they remove the post and why are we hearing nothing about this big update that was supposed to come today ???

Comments

• edited October 17
    As mentioned in our EME Discord Channel when this same question was asked, the Deathwrack Promotional Page has dates listed, but that is the date that new Information is revealed on that specific Promotional Page, it is not the date of when these updates are actually being added in on TERA Console.

Just to clarify, the full Deathrack update is coming very soon, and an Official Release Date will be announced.

Updated Information : The Release Date has now been Officially Announced, it will arrive on October 30th.
  • PYGN3PMNTE wrote: »
    On October 10th we got this twitter:

That tweet redirected you to this news post: http://tera.enmasse.com/events/deathwrack-update

This post is not on the news post list anymore btw, so i dont know what's going on...

Any official word on this ? Why did they remove the post and why are we hearing nothing about this big update that was supposed to come today ???

Also, it's not a news post. It's a promotional page. That's why it doesn't show up in that list. Sorry!
  • Ty for the asnwer, both of you guys. I was just wondering how it worked, cuz it looked weird.

Well then, now i joined the Discord channel and understood how the announcement works.

Sry for the confusion, it's that there was no mention about those days being a "further information date". Now i got it.
  • Impossible to watch the video in game with how load the idiotic loading music is. Really annoying there. I had to go to the site and find (after some difficulty) the video link. Though it was not all that useful even so.