So am i just not allowed to run or learn content?

Comments

• Nopi wrote: »
    Gatokatzen wrote: »
    My recommendation follow the expert guy. did Velik hold. Red refugee , ruinous manor mr Lilith lache etc in yolo runs , zero videos zero fenshui , and never wipe or die like newbie, I,ve witnesses people that died 15 times on the first boss yeah 15 times in a row .

Wanna hear the reason , easy, crystals. And no crystal blind . Event as newbie you can complete the dugen. But people insist going without crystals the whole time.

Remember crystals

Crystals help, but they don't fix stupid. As in, those who fight standing on dot puddles and never doing any evade on mechs. Or those glorious gems who DPS from the front, with front crit crystals and all that......

The only tutorial for boss mechanics on this game is the tuwangi dance. Guardian mission xd. But people abandon it since flying guardian mission arrives.

We need a tutorial dance only dugen with all wipe mechs avalaible .
    Might helps
  • Let us know your ign if you do decide to come back on Velika server
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm telling you, this game needs a "Practice" or "Easy" mode, kinda like KC.

But make the bosses faster to match Normal mode, but reduce the damage output of those bosses.
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    Dying more than 2 times to same exact thing just shows incapability of learning
  • feminziifeminzii ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Digivolve wrote: »

that's completely bull [filtered]
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    feminzii wrote: »

Yes, of course. In a region that is last to get content, video and doc guides to hold your hand before you even go in, repetitive floor warming is proof that one can't be bothered, don't have any self-respect to take 5 to 10 minutes of their time to look up a dungeon before they go in, to make it easier on everyone.

Of course practical experience is different than theoretical. Even so, in 439 dungeons where bosses move in slow motion, extremely predictable and repetitive patterns.... or wait - it actually occurred to me that there are players who do not realize bosses work through scripted rotations and don't just do whatever they want. That's like the basics of MMO gameplay. Every lethal attack/mechanic has a giant wind-up before it, and if you're telling me that failing to even see it coming, much less dodge it, repeatedly, is normal.... *that's completely bull [filtered]*
  • Digivolve wrote: »

That's so silly. Dying three times to a mechanic doesn't mean the person will never learn it. Plenty of people die more than that and get the hang of it eventually.
  • "The game is like chess my friends. Every time we are defeated, we learn something"

That's a quote from a great brawler main from Fey Forest, bless his soul.

Yes, of course. In a region that is last to get content, video and doc guides to hold your hand before you even go in, repetitive floor warming is proof that one can't be bothered, don't have any self-respect to take 5 to 10 minutes of their time to look up a dungeon before they go in, to make it easier on everyone.

Of course practical experience is different than theoretical. Even so, in 439 dungeons where bosses move in slow motion, extremely predictable and repetitive patterns.... or wait - it actually occurred to me that there are players who do not realize bosses work through scripted rotations and don't just do whatever they want. That's like the basics of MMO gameplay. Every lethal attack/mechanic has a giant wind-up before it, and if you're telling me that failing to even see it coming, much less dodge it, repeatedly, is normal.... *that's completely bull [filtered]*

I totally agree, many players are lazy to learn. Their are dungeon guides for a reason if their won't any this would be a different story but many players don't want to take advantage of whats available to them.

It's a big pill to swallow but its true.
    In all the difficulty this person has had playing tera they havent learned a single thing. Theyre obviously completely unwilling to learn they just want to be angry, just read their post.
  • Then there are people who learn at different speeds, some catch on quicker than others.
    You can't just write off those who fumble those few times because yes eventually they will get it.

Guides do help, but those don't always do the job unless you're in the dungeon watching everything yourself.
    I tend to get extreme anxiety and read mechanics wrong. In in the end I do get it done even if I do die 10 times.
  • EurokoEuroko ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    I think the only mech I've ever died to more than twice in a 439 was rknm's sbomb.
    and maybe that'd be different if I wasn't in top gear, but like... the amount of people not willing to learn mechanics pales in comparison to players that actively try to get better. Tera isn't a hard game, but people have become so lazy in this game as of lately, that players are even less willing to learn compared to 3 years ago, and that honestly just pushed the elitist players to get overly frustrated with the general low end players. it's not most of the top tier players won't help people learn if effort is seen. It's just that seeing effort from someone that isn't already at least frostmetal+ in gear is frankly rare.
    I understand both sides of this, but the real issue is the amount of effort from the "casual" players isn't enough to drive us to help you.