[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/15 at 6am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 5 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance
[PS4/XB1] Due to an error, we have extended current events (such as dungeon highlights) by one day. The new end time is now 10/15 at 0500 UTC. Thanks for your patience!

Ninja Loading Screen Contest

Comments

• Haynsworth wrote: »
    Can someone give an actual date for Ninja for not? Because everyone is getting hyped and then let down all the time. There's a guide coming out today, so when does Ninja come? Theres no point in a guide if theres no class.

We don't have any information until now :(
  • NanahiraNanahira ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    The most funny thing is,they know the date but they don't want to tell XD

Edit : Nvm,17 may here we go
  • JasonGenerixJasonGenerix ✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    I win. I can feel it. I won already.

BDIiejG.png
  • Ok so how long will the Contest go?? Does that mean the Game Patch won't come till this contest is over and winners announced?? Today is May 10 the Date of the Patch yet the patch has not come. Would be nice if things were clarified and a gate was actually there for this new content. Anyone else?
  • AnivayAnivay ✭✭
    Hey Spacecats,

Will we receive an email to confirm that our entries have been received?

Thanks

Please please please send confirmation emails upon receiving entries. I've seen horror stories from other artists with amazing work that their entry was completely skipped over and I feel like the same had happened to me before also. I would love to try to draw something this time but I don't think I'd do it unless I had some peace of mind that you guys will actually receive and acknowledge the entries sent in.
  • I have a question. So I'm using Photoshop CC, but it doesn't give the option to have the canvas in 24 bit format for RGB or Bitmap. It only has 1, 8, 16 and 32 bit. It says on the requirements that it must be in that format :/ What to do!
  • oh nvm i think ive figured it out :V
  • I think I might actually try to submit something this time!
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to submit Spacecats's unfinished art for loading screen contest!

1d8c5f90bd.jpg
  • ChibiChwan wrote: »
    I have a question. So I'm using Photoshop CC, but it doesn't give the option to have the canvas in 24 bit format for RGB or Bitmap. It only has 1, 8, 16 and 32 bit. It says on the requirements that it must be in that format :/ What to do!

I had the same issue to but it turns out after you save your image in bmp format, it gives you an option to save it in 24 bit. I think it's weird how there isn't any option for 24 bit when you open up a new canvas but there is after you decide to save it.
  • Can we submit more than one entry?
  • says on the guild 17th of may
  • Is there any way for us to know that you got our entries? I sent mine on exactly the last day they can be accepted (I read the 31th) and I'm kind of paranoid about it.
  • Pastelia wrote: »
    Is there any way for us to know that you got our entries? I sent mine on exactly the last day they can be accepted (I read the 31th) and I'm kind of paranoid about it.

I felt the same way. I sent mine two times because I was really paranoid. I wish that I had an answer
  • Oh... Haven't seen that i need send only .bmp or .psd (thought that i can send in .png too :c ). Re-sended in .bmp. hope it's not late :c