We're having maintenance Tuesday, November 20 from 8 - 11 am PDT (three hours).

NInja Issues

Hello there, did i noticed since awakening 2 my ninja dmg is half of it was, someone says passive are not working properly, that make sence, did emme noticed those issues?

Comments

• Is it because you haven't completed Apex yet? I had thought the classes that didn't get Apex the first time had their damage buffed, but now that everyone has Apex I guess it would go back to normal?
  • Is it because you haven't completed Apex yet? I had thought the classes that didn't get Apex the first time had their damage buffed, but now that everyone has Apex I guess it would go back to normal?

i made apex already and im back criting for 600k in high dawn and for 1 millon in a 432 dungeon... with stormcry gear
  • Damage is fine, it just reverted to what it was before Apex and before the 30% pre-apex buff. Ninjas are high damage though, just at mid range now. You need to change your playstyle
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does this change affect ninjas not interested in apex? I mean, will my old starter gear ninja do much less damage now? Or did this buff apply only to a certain gear level and up?
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    Nopi wrote: »
    Does this change affect ninjas not interested in apex? I mean, will my old starter gear ninja do much less damage now? Or did this buff apply only to a certain gear level and up?
    now that the rest of the non-apex classes got their apex, the extra damage passive was removed for everyone. so yes, it will.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still good for those pursuing apex. Gives them a bit more reason to do so.
  • Um, did they give the glyph for Jagged path to Impact bomb? WTH, why would you do that....?
  • Superp117 wrote: »
    Because quick attack gives bonus damage to melee and IB gives crit to ranged attacks now.

Theres no longer a 10% flat all damage buff

The idea was to QCQ -> melee combo

IB -> BS- E.LoTW - BS -E.LoTW

Also ninja passives are currently broken so you are noticing a decrease in damage if youre using QCQ for the 10% melee damage as its not applying after the apex quest.

Yea, I still wish Jagged retain a similar glyph....
  • @Chlorox the maintenance we're doing today is meant to fix that issue!

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/29534/dark-reaches-hotfix#latest

I hope your passives are back up and running after 11 am today, please let us know if it doesn't! :)
  • KitTeaCup wrote: »
    @Chlorox the maintenance we're doing today is meant to fix that issue!

My ninja says thanks!
  • KitTeaCup wrote: »
    @Chlorox the maintenance we're doing today is meant to fix that issue!

I hope your passives are back up and running after 11 am today, please let us know if it doesn't! :)

Oh ty so much im impatience to check the true power :dizzy: