We're having maintenance Tuesday, November 20 from 8 - 11 am PDT (three hours).

EME pls tell BHS THANK YOU for letting us hide weapon glow.

I've always wanted to see my weapon skins more clearly, and now I can. THANK YOU.

Comments

• AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    I completely agree, THANK YOU.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 17
    what? ohh cool option, i guess is a bonus.

• feminziifeminzii ✭✭✭
    does everyone else see the glow even after you hide it? or does it hide it for everyone ? I hadn't gotten a chance to find out.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    feminzii wrote: »
    does everyone else see the glow even after you hide it? or does it hide it for everyone ? I hadn't gotten a chance to find out.

Logged to check but I have nobody to talk to in game (I'm Foreveralone in person. -_-). I see the glow from others but mine is hidden.
  • > @Nopi said:
    > feminzii wrote: »
    >
    > does everyone else see the glow even after you hide it? or does it hide it for everyone ? I hadn't gotten a chance to find out.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Logged to check but I have nobody to talk to in game (I'm Foreveralone in person. -_-). I see the glow from others but mine is hidden.

Heartbreaking
  • UnitedStrafesUnitedStrafes ✭✭✭
    edited October 17
    A nice fish in an ocean of screw ups.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    I feel ya gotta give praise where you can.

And this was an option sorely wanted, even if it turns out to be invisible only to us. (I also have not been in a position to ask)

This is amazing--and I would never have noticed except I was checking to see if I had travel effects on or off.
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭
    Nopi wrote: »

Logged to check but I have nobody to talk to in game (I'm Foreveralone in person. -_-). I see the glow from others but mine is hidden.

Sounds like it works like the hairstyles and masks then - it only applies to your character on your screen.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    SageWindu wrote: »
    Nopi wrote: »

Sounds like it works like the hairstyles and masks then - it only applies to your character on your screen.

Eh. Thanks for checking. It solves one problem, at least. I suppose if I decide to return fully one day, I'll have to settle for green and blue fashion.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    However, today I have seen other people who do not seem to have glow. Could still be universal. Could be they just wouldn't stand still long enough.
  • @Catservant This is lovely! I'll make sure to share this with Bluehole :)
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭
    KitTeaCup wrote: »
    @Catservant This is lovely! I'll make sure to share this with Bluehole :)

I suddenly have a bad feeling about this...
  • zenpiaxzenpiax ✭✭✭
    edited October 18
    KitTeaCup wrote: »
    @Catservant This is lovely! I'll make sure to share this with Bluehole :)

Why out of all the forums threads that have been popping out throughout the week, this is the only one you care to reply? It really feels like EME doesnt' care at all about the community. The only time we have forums post answer by EME staff is when the post is literally kissing their [filtered] or irrelevant cherry picking like this. You guys at EME are doing a terrible job and should be ashamed. @KitTeaCup Why didn't you address any of the threads concerning talent farming in game, kyra potion shack, ping spikes since patch, the backlash from the cash crab pay2win boxes, the solutions for the 3rd party tools and many other threads?
    It really feels like the decisions EME has been taking lately are purely out of greed, as a way to cash out while they can. Can we get at least 1 favorable decision for the community? Because at this point I feel like we deserve it.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    What the person above said.
  • When it comes to negative feedback, it's something that takes more investigation than just one comment, and it tends to have a lot of different perspectives that I have to parse through. But when there's positive feedback, it's easier to pass that feedback along to Bluehole. It's good to combine feedback with positives and negatives.

I commented on this thread because it was a straightforward thread. Please don't think that because I don't post on other threads, it doesn't mean I don't grab that feedback either.

For example, I've grabbed feedback from the Kyra's posts, more feedback on UI, and how hard it is to be a level 65 player that isn't necessarily super well versed in those harder dungeons.