[TERA PC] With anniversary concluded and our servers stabilized, we are re-enabling the Adventure Coin system, starting 10 a.m. PT on June 5 (Fri) with the scheduled Weekend Dungeon Highlight. Thank you for understanding.
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

What? Bellicariums pls

unknown.png
please explain how the prices makes any sense...
unknown.png
i'm paying more to get less?
In my opinion: Golden T. should be 500 and Silver T. should be 700, or make em cheaper than that idk
«1

Comments

  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Because mEME

    Eme: "Hey we're adding talents to Belli store!"
    Players: "Finally a decent way to far talents!"
    mEME "They cost 3k each lul"
  • who wants to dismantle a golden talent if is the most important thing on this game
  • You get 30,000 Bellecarium credits per loss, 90,000 if you win. Win or lose, you're guaranteed to get 10 golden talents (more than you get from most dungeons) on top the 35-50 you can get from champion enchanting chest.. pretty fair if you ask me
  • xTriDevilx wrote: »
    You get 30,000 Bellecarium credits per loss, 90,000 if you win. Win or lose, you're guaranteed to get 10 golden talents (more than you get from most dungeons) on top the 35-50 you can get from champion enchanting chest.. pretty fair if you ask me

    35-50 you COULD get (i get talents every 10 chests...), the problem is that logic is not been applied in the prices, and you need an insane amount of talents, you can be 80% in your weapon and fail 3 times in a row, and not only that, you also need A LOT of silver talents for your rings, earrings, etc
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    Same cost as KTera
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    They still haven’t increased credits like they were supposed to?
  • AmakusaKun wrote: »
    xTriDevilx wrote: »
    You get 30,000 Bellecarium credits per loss, 90,000 if you win. Win or lose, you're guaranteed to get 10 golden talents (more than you get from most dungeons) on top the 35-50 you can get from champion enchanting chest.. pretty fair if you ask me

    35-50 you COULD get (i get talents every 10 chests...), the problem is that logic is not been applied in the prices, and you need an insane amount of talents, you can be 80% in your weapon and fail 3 times in a row, and not only that, you also need A LOT of silver talents for your rings, earrings, etc

    It's not meant to be easy, and why would you wanna dismantle a gold talent anyway?
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    xTriDevilx wrote: »
    It's not meant to be easy, and why would you wanna dismantle a gold talent anyway?

    Getting the most needed and most important material for upgrading gear is supposed to be easy. Every single player needs them and as you gear up you need them more and more. There's not much point doing anything when you end up having more veiltrochs than golden talents
  • Digivolve wrote: »
    xTriDevilx wrote: »
    It's not meant to be easy, and why would you wanna dismantle a gold talent anyway?

    Getting the most needed and most important material for upgrading gear is supposed to be easy. Every single player needs them and as you gear up you need them more and more. There's not much point doing anything when you end up having more veiltrochs than golden talents

    I've never had a problem meeting a daily quota of atleast 250 talents, sometimes getting 500 or more though enchanting boxes. If it was any easier than it currently is, it would undermine all the people who had to grind for their gear. This is an MMORPG, grinding is the name of the game
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    I can only imagine daily 250 talents is done through some extremely mind numbing and prolonged process. Enchanting boxes (I assume pvp ones?), most people barely get 1 proc in 10-15 boxes, if even. True, grinding is the game. But not for -supposed to be- most basic, common and needed material with severely limited sources
  • xTriDevilx wrote: »
    Digivolve wrote: »
    xTriDevilx wrote: »
    It's not meant to be easy, and why would you wanna dismantle a gold talent anyway?

    Getting the most needed and most important material for upgrading gear is supposed to be easy. Every single player needs them and as you gear up you need them more and more. There's not much point doing anything when you end up having more veiltrochs than golden talents

    I've never had a problem meeting a daily quota of atleast 250 talents, sometimes getting 500 or more though enchanting boxes. If it was any easier than it currently is, it would undermine all the people who had to grind for their gear. This is an MMORPG, grinding is the name of the game

    the amount of work for having SC + anything is not comparable to doing FM +9, you shouldn't need to grind with 3 characters 2 hours each for +1 SC at best... if you are talking from the point of view of someone that already has materials and money, sure, is not "that hard"
  • whatever u do people still complain...they should just sell it for 1g each in merchant..then people might stop complaining...
  • Digivolve wrote: »
    I can only imagine daily 250 talents is done through some extremely mind numbing and prolonged process. Enchanting boxes (I assume pvp ones?), most people barely get 1 proc in 10-15 boxes, if even. True, grinding is the game. But not for -supposed to be- most basic, common and needed material with severely limited sources

    I play a few cs matches today 45k by per defeat and 145k per win I got 200 golden talents in a few hours and don’t need to open the boxes yet.

    Without expend ages via Dugens so is the best ever update. You can also get same amount per silver talents.not the sad 2 silver talents playing dugens
  • TeraNuibe wrote: »
    whatever u do people still complain...they should just sell it for 1g each in merchant..then people might stop complaining...

    that's stupid xd, i would never suggest that, put some more talents in vanguards IOD maybe
Sign In or Register to comment.