[TERA PC] With anniversary concluded and our servers stabilized, we are re-enabling the Adventure Coin system, starting 10 a.m. PT on June 5 (Fri) with the scheduled Weekend Dungeon Highlight. Thank you for understanding.
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Higher Ping than usual

Ever since last night, I've had really high ping. I normally get 23-35 ping being from New York.
Never had this issue, ISP is Verizon FiOS.
When I use Pingzapper my ping drops to about 34, which I normally stand.

Normal
0JPgqAR.png

With Pingzapper
Lkyz7y2.png

I've not had to use a vpn service in order to get a decent ping to Tera for a while.

Comments

• tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    idk bout my ping if its changed or not but ive noticed my fps from from high 80's to low 60's was going to check more in to it over the weekend tho
  • i too live in ny and usually play with 22-30ms but without pingzapper.. same isp as well. Last night my ping legit shot up to 120 and stayed there till about noon today.. At this point I can't help but assume that maybe it's the isp since I'm not the only one going thru this
  • i live in east coast..not new york but close..so maybe its ur isp.
  • Vy1ViviVy1Vivi ✭✭✭
    I'm on east coast and I'm not having any ping issues. I'm not in NY, but I do have Verizon FIOS as well.
  • tera's located in a really low quality datacenter for realtime applications, so these things happen pretty often. just use a vpn or get used to the insane ping spikes.