[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Please can we have the old UI back

124»

Comments

• Let's go with: synchronicity with ktera
  • ItzMiraiItzMirai Portugal ✭✭✭
    Rida wrote: »
    Thank you @ItzMirai that worked for me c:

you're welcome, im glad it did ^^
  • Catservant wrote: »
    A little confused about the problem here. I am currently using mouse 3, I just bound it to one of the shortcut tray slots using the directions mentioned before.

I also have shift-mouse 3 and control-mouse 3, all in my regular shortcut trays. Something I never thought to use before. The only thing that really changed was where the cooldown is displayed. Is that the problem?

You sound like you're fine, so don't worry about it.
  • Just mod it back you donut
  • Since there is a solution to (sort of) get the "Main 3" back, I have another issue.

I use the numbered trays in the main skillbar. Tray 1 for solo, Tray 2 for parties, and so on. Before this UI change, I would cycle through the trays, and the Main 1, Main 2, and Main 3 skills would also cycle. For instance, on my healer, my Main skills would be offensive-based on Tray 1 because that was my solo tray. On Tray 2, my Main skills would be mostly heal-based because that would be the tray I switched to when I am in a party.

How can I get the new "Main 3" to change to different skills like the Main 1 and Main 2 skills do?

Also, in the Shortcuts tab of the Options menu, it says that you can use "Alt + [number]" to cycle to the other trays, up to 10. That's not really working. I can cycle up to Tray 3 only. If I try to go to Tray 5, pressing "Alt + 5" doesn't work. Using the arrows on the main skill bar will cycle up to Tray 3.

Why are there shortcuts to go to Tray 4-10 if these trays do not exist?
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kacky wrote: »
    Since there is a solution to (sort of) get the "Main 3" back, I have another issue.

I use the numbered trays in the main skillbar. Tray 1 for solo, Tray 2 for parties, and so on. Before this UI change, I would cycle through the trays, and the Main 1, Main 2, and Main 3 skills would also cycle. For instance, on my healer, my Main skills would be offensive-based on Tray 1 because that was my solo tray. On Tray 2, my Main skills would be mostly heal-based because that would be the tray I switched to when I am in a party.

How can I get the new "Main 3" to change to different skills like the Main 1 and Main 2 skills do?

Also, in the Shortcuts tab of the Options menu, it says that you can use "Alt + [number]" to cycle to the other trays, up to 10. That's not really working. I can cycle up to Tray 3 only. If I try to go to Tray 5, pressing "Alt + 5" doesn't work. Using the arrows on the main skill bar will cycle up to Tray 3.

Why are there shortcuts to go to Tray 4-10 if these trays do not exist?

Probably remnants from the old builds. I mean, you can still buy tier 11 feedstock even if you can't do anything with it... not even dismantle it. Either that or the guy who did the trays isn't the same guy who did the options screen.
  • Ya. Controller user here. No 'main 3' is gonna mess me up. Is there a way to recreate the 'main 3' skill bind to have it connected with my right trigger?

I manged to do so with JoyToKey. Set any alternate bar slot to the C key. Place your old C skill there. Then in JoyToKey, set the button on the controller to act as C key. In tera, release the Main 3 Button in the controller window so it doesn't point anywhere else. Should be able to use your old C skill with the same controller button as before. Down side, is you loose the skill preview in the controller window, it goes to the alternate bar where you placed the skill.

Still boring. I wish they could make the Main 3 slot again.