[TERA Console] We will enter maintenance on 05/26 (Tue) at 7:00 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

What? Bellicariums pls

2»

Comments

• @AmakusaKun i know its stupid but it seems like thats what OP wants to remove the grind on MMO instead of being thankful that they made this move and we can win 10 talent after q bg loss..
  • AmakusaKunAmakusaKun ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    TeraNuibe wrote: »
    @AmakusaKun i know its stupid but it seems like thats what OP wants to remove the grind on MMO instead of being thankful that they made this move and we can win 10 talent after q bg loss..

i mean, if CS only lasts 5 minutes and you can insta join every time, it makes complete sense to have this prices, but we know that's not the case, 10 min of waiting every time or more
  • TeraNuibe wrote: »
    whatever u do people still complain...they should just sell it for 1g each in merchant..then people might stop complaining...

I already pointed out in the various threads about this matter, there's no amount you can give away to satisfy the greed of these people.

The price of talents here is pretty reasonable, I'd even argue that you were giving a lot more than you deserve for the amount of time invested. I mean earning close to 50 talents in a single match in addition to bonuses you may get from chests... from what ? 10-14 min of playtime... give me a break.
  • AmakusaKunAmakusaKun ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    spung wrote: »
    TeraNuibe wrote: »
    whatever u do people still complain...they should just sell it for 1g each in merchant..then people might stop complaining...

I already pointed out in the various threads about this matter, there's no amount you can give away to satisfy the greed of these people.

The price of talents here is pretty reasonable, I'd even argue that you were giving a lot more than you deserve for the amount of time invested. I mean earning close to 50 talents in a single match in addition to bonuses you may get from chests... from what ? 10-14 min of playtime... give me a break.

have you seen the wait time for finding 1 CS or FWC? why 50 talents tho? if you win isn't 90k points? like 30 talents every half an hour or one complete hour if you cant enter fast, AGAIN, if we had "insta que" yeah prices are fair AS F**K but we dont have, if i could just join the bg with just clicking this prices make COMPLETE SENSE, but thats not the game that i'm playing, sure the chests MAY have the chance of giving you talents, like 1 in 10 for me... but even with that, you need to grind like 3 hours so you can do if you are lucky +1 in any given piece of Stormcry and fail at 40% , 42%, 44% 3 times in a row, how does that makes sense? "uhhh is not supposed to be easy" is not supposed to be hell either, if i grind 5 hours in a day i expect as min. to been able to make my weapon +1 or +2 but i can grind all day and get NOTHING, i just wasted a bunch of gold and now i have to grind to make more money, wtf is that a joke?
  • The problem is not the prices. Is the wait time to enter any BG. The other day it was 1 hour and 30 minutes, I actually forgot I was queuing for it.
  • dmaxcustom wrote: »
    The problem is not the prices. Is the wait time to enter any BG. The other day it was 1 hour and 30 minutes, I actually forgot I was queuing for it.

apparently they insta que all the time and we play in a different Tera!
  • @AmakusaKun 90k yeah right...u didnt even know they buffed the credits given..
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s 135k a win not 145
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    It’s 135k a win not 145
    not today it isnt
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @metagame said:
    > LancerJiva wrote: »
    >
    > It’s 135k a win not 145
    >
    >
    >
    > not today it isnt

It was yesterday in cs.
  • LancerJiva wrote: »
    It’s 135k a win not 145

i dont know if they changed or not the amount of points, you know why? I CANT ENTER CS OR FWC, 20 minutes and i cancel, its a joke, i just do my vanguards and logout, i play lets say 2-3 hours and if im lucky i can do 1 CS or FWC, i did only 1 CS since apex part2 came out
  • 135k to win, 45k to lose.. 15 silver or gold talents, guaranteed. I made 280 Gold talents and 80 silver from champion chests alone yesterday, and about 1.2 mil belle credits. That's almost 700 talents.. its finally fair now, end of story. Removing the Bellecarium credits in the first place was a bad move, and now that theyre back and pvp is profitable again
  • xTriDevilx wrote: »
    135k to win, 45k to lose.. 15 silver or gold talents, guaranteed. I made 280 Gold talents and 80 silver from champion chests alone yesterday, and about 1.2 mil belle credits. That's almost 700 talents.. its finally fair now, end of story. Removing the Bellecarium credits in the first place was a bad move, and now that theyre back and pvp is profitable again

i qued 45 minutes today for CS and 25 for FWC, i dont know if today was CS or FWC but i couldnt find any party...
  • coz the peak time is like6 hours from now...so i u qeued earlier then no wonder u wont find any party..its too early in NA where most of the population comes from, others have school or work.
  • TeraNuibe wrote: »
    coz the peak time is like6 hours from now...so i u qeued earlier then no wonder u wont find any party..its too early in NA where most of the population comes from, others have school or work.

doesn't really matter what time i que, probably i'll be connected in 6 hours and wont be able to enter