[TERA PC] With anniversary concluded and our servers stabilized, we are re-enabling the Adventure Coin system, starting 10 a.m. PT on June 5 (Fri) with the scheduled Weekend Dungeon Highlight. Thank you for understanding.
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Oblit and Brilliant Quatrefoil Brooch

Does anyone from ktera know the stats of these yet?
3B6K2h1.png

Comments

• I'm tired of grindy, this make me sick. Better wait for fishing.
  • DvsvDvsv ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Imho, at this point, they should just remove gear exp and put something like this: 3 years of pure grinding required...
    Just make like a job where they ask years of "experience"...
    Cuz i'm sure ppl will keep playing 3 years non stop just cuz virtual pixels and it's not that they'll release a better brooch down the road anyway...

Anyway, we're at a point that the time we grindy for stuff is longer than the lifespan of the content (!).
    2018 Tera onwards: Pure grindy simulator..
  • idk what ur doing if u thing 150k exp is grindy.
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    both 1 power 2 crit more

upgraded qf lasts 20s instead of 15 on top of that
  • TeraNuibe wrote: »
    idk what ur doing if u thing 150k exp is grindy.

More like I don't know what the F you're doing if you think 150k experience is not. Do you just sit and play Tera all day? Some of us have jobs, families, and lives to take care of. Most I get a day is probably 2 hours of Tera but more than half of the time, I don't even get on because of responsibilities and reality. So yes, 150k experience is grindy as shiit.
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm more concerned about the chances of success. Something tells me that you're looking at +1% after you get all the necessary XP to try and ease the RNG involved.

Anyone got ties to high-profile people who play KTERA? Can they persuade BHS to remove the RNG altogether? Increase the mats required for balance, just get rid of this enchantment success chance already.
  • Lol holy cow 150k item xp . Like if you can find a party for hard modes every 3 min
    Hope Heroic Oat +9 next patch will be 950.000 item xp or more. Then no one run their hard pw2 modes and Eme money finally running out.
  • hellnohellno ✭✭✭
    TeraNuibe wrote: »
    idk what ur doing if u thing 150k exp is grindy.

More like I don't know what the F you're doing if you think 150k experience is not. Do you just sit and play Tera all day? Some of us have jobs, families, and lives to take care of. Most I get a day is probably 2 hours of Tera but more than half of the time, I don't even get on because of responsibilities and reality. So yes, 150k experience is grindy as shiit.

^This. Gear XP is pretty much a [filtered] you to all the people that cant dedicate a ton of hours to the game. The worst part is those people are usually the ones keeping the servers alive (the swipers). Why they are purposefully hurting their income is beyond me.

I really hope Gear XP gets removed or reduced DRASTICALLY
  • for an end game gear 150k xp is fine tbh...u dont want them giving out endgame gear like candies and beside if they make the xp lower the ull cap out way before obtaining all the mats needed...