[TERA PC] With anniversary concluded and our servers stabilized, we are re-enabling the Adventure Coin system, starting 10 a.m. PT on June 5 (Fri) with the scheduled Weekend Dungeon Highlight. Thank you for understanding.
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

FIX THE DAMN CHAT

When you first login after the update, the chat is absolutely [filtered] up. The channels don't correspond to the chat that it says it's to, and the auto-switch to the channel of that tab that you click on doesn't work either. It's buggy as hell and needs to be fixed asap. ANOTHER HUGE THING: WHY DOESN'T THE CHAT [filtered] SAVE ON YOUR CHARACTERS. YOU HAVE TO EDIT EACH AND EVERY CHARACTER INDIVIDUALLY TO HAVE THE CHAT SYNCED. It's so damn infuriating since it takes a while to edit all the tabs, and still doesn't work at that.

Comments

• chats fine for me and once u edit it on 1 character it does apply to others.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    My chat hasn't moved, and my tabs have stayed. Not sure what's up for you...
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    You're using a faulty chat mod ?
  • Vy1ViviVy1Vivi ✭✭✭
    Yeah I was going to say my chat tabs stay for all my characters too. I only had to edit them all for one character after the patch and its remained that way ever since for my alts too. It might just be an issue only for you then.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was having issues with my hp bar moving and my whisper tab moving. However deleting all my tabs and resetting my UI and UI position fixed it. So now its perfect.
  • I'm not using any mods at all...
    if it matters, I downloaded TERA directly to the launcher not through steam
  • I had the same issue of tabs not switching to their respective chat channels. Outside of the main chat window with all of the tabs on it, I also run with one separate tab for damage numbers, which I initially took from the middle of the tabs and screwed everything up. I then re-made all my tabs and made the separate tab last before taking it off to move elsewhere and now everything works just as before.

Hope I explained this clearly enough and it helps.