Suggestion, opinion and ideas about markets tera and loot boxes

13»

Comments

• Gatokatzen wrote: »
    This whales have tons of resources the abused events playing 24/7. If you install the game on pc. You are going to find a black wolf mount in trade broker.

How are you abusing an event when you play it?

The event may not have been designed well, but that is the game's problem, not the player.

• MathThewusMathThewus Brazilian ✭✭
    edited October 19
    PYGN3PMNTE wrote: »
    It is a free market, putting up price ranges will just [filtered] up a lot of things. It did on FIFA, and there was a huge backlash. The item is mine and I decide the price i want to sell it at.

You decide the price for your dragon and stick with it.

Competition is ALWAYS good in the market, cuz it favor the most people.

If you see a person putting up an item for 100k less than what it is normally sold at, that's when u make easy profit. You just buy it and put it back for 50k more than you purchased it. You made a good and fast profit, and the next person to buy will get it cheaper than the usual.

Let's say the lowest dragon goes for 150k at the moment. You wanna make fast money so you put it up for sale at 140k. Then you see the same dragon for 50k, what do you do ? You buy that for 55k and put it up for 135k. Its easy profit. 50k is waaaay to low for a 2.0 crit dragon.

Now you have 2 dragon to sell that you spent 55k and some EMP on it. And you can make up to 275k or more.

YOU MADE 220K PROFIT IN 5 MINUTES BY JUST BUYING LOW AND RESELL FOR A PROFIT. EASY MONEY.

EDIT: if you wanna make even more money, then you WAIT for the dragon packs to be out of the cash shop, so that the amount of dragons in the market will eventually lower since there's no fresh dragons being won to be put on the market.

The less amount of dragons on the market, the more people is willing to pay it, raising its price. It's basic economic.

Dude, you're talking tricks and playing in the market. But that has points that fail. What if the player does not have gold to buy cheap dragon? What if the player does not have gold and wants to win trying to sell a dragon? So you use the argument that he can sell his at 50k, but what if there is no more at 50k? Alias, what you said has no relationship with the post. Here I talk about thieves or things like that. If I were to talk about tricks your argument would be valid. Not here to play discuss, so I have no obligation to consider your answer, the same way you put the price you want.

I'll just answer some things, but I make it clear that it's the last time.

'' free market '' market is free yes, but no person is free to control and determine any dirty plan to do away with someone's business.

'' You decide the price for your dragon and stick with it. '' And what did I do? This is totally unnecessary. By the way, in case someone decides to ridicule the value in an attempt to discredit something to favor another, I have the right to impose any opinion and get rid of any dirty act.

'' Competition is ALWAYS good in the market, cuz it favor the most people. '' Yes, but getting rich while making someone poor is already too much.

'' If you see a person putting up an item for 100k less than what it is normally sold at, that's when u make easy profit. You just buy it and put it back for 50k more than you purchased it. "I can make a profit, but different from you, my intention is not to get rid of competitors, because when someone works dirty, they close the doors for those who want to gain acting normally.

'' Let's say the lowest dragon goes for 150k at the moment. You wanna make fast money so you put it up for sale at 140k. Then you see the same dragon for 50k, what do you do? You buy that for 55k and put it up for 135k. Its easy profit. 50k is waaaay to low for 2.0 crit dragon. '' You do not say what someone does, friend, that your suggestion is insecure, not guaranteed and invalid, because it excludes the success of some, and also ignores another's mind.

'' Now you have 2 dragon to sell that you spent 55k and some EMP on it. And you can make up to 275k or more. '' Wrong, when a player has nothing and has only 2,500 emp, where does he excel? And another, to obtain profit dependent on bad influence or waiting for the will of others is completely invalid, there is a greater chance that someone wants to profit than to give away money. I disregard your comment.

YOU MADE 220K PROFIT IN 5 MINUTES BY JUST BUYING LOW AND RESELL FOR A PROFIT. EASY MONEY.

This is useless, it is a tip for those who already make money, not for those who will start, and another, there will never be a guarantee that someone goes for an item at an affordable price to use tricks, instead, if one value falls others raise it , and if someone has nothing in their pockets, he has nothing to grab. Tell me, would you just provide these possibilities? You should trust yourself, because you yourself could be dirty offering something to blind somebody. And honestly, think twice about making proposals without making sure it's always like this or it comes easy and easy. As I said, pay to win, and, the price of emp is expensive to be worth very little, not to mention that no one is happy risking spending.

I do not care what you said, I'm sorry. Anyway, it's no use commenting here, I've already finished, and I want to remember that this is not to discuss but to act, send a ticket, just wait.

The funniest thing is you mention '' bots disappeared ''. Typical of bots but disguises with identities. In addition, life that follows.

''ThrainXB1 wrote: » All the bots on Vesporax disappeared''

Edit: Any answer is useless. I left the last one, insisting is crying. As a newborn does. Until never. Post closed.
  • PYGN3PMNTEPYGN3PMNTE ✭✭
    edited October 21
    You are [edited] DELUSIONAL. This is how the market works in EVERY GAME. Who plays the market knows the "buy low-sell high" rule.

You are the one crying here, all your rambling has NOTHING to do with tricks or injustice.

YOU SELL AT THE PRICE YOU CONSIDER APPROPRIATE FOR YOUR OWN ITEM.

As i said already, if you think the price of a dragon is average 150k then you put it up around that price. If a dragon comes out for 50k, it will not stay in the market for long.

Also you are [edited] DELUSIONAL if you think that buying lotto packs in hope to hit the jackpot is the best way to convert EMP to gold in game. Just stupid...
  • MathThewusMathThewus Brazilian ✭✭
    It seems that someone is exalted. He had to be a bot owner.
    Alias, an addendum, all you say is about the functioning of the market to your point of view and opinion.

You say that all this based on his words is the reality of what happens in the market, but that everyone knows, do not even text, this is not valid argument, you sò joined facts commonly everyday in no time you speak how they steal or work dirty. Which is suspect. You are corrupt, but, as this post is already finished, I only tell you this, who really cries? You create a speech speaking what even a child knows to look beautiful, but the topic has reached its purpose.

I'm laughing too hard at you. Congratulations. Create more text by feeding your crying. I am your ears.
  • This topic has run its course and is devolving. Closed.
13»
This discussion has been closed.