[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Elin's Voice Box Nerf -_-

So I just came back to Tera and Got back onto my Elin and danced with a few of my Elin fan-girls and I noticed that I cant hear the other Elins singing just my Elin WTF? why did you all nerf something that didnt need to be nerfed. why in the world would you all nerf cuteness. All i see are the Elins dancing but i cant hear them singing! Please fix this nerf!

Comments

• hawks a loogie at this post
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    the bait is strong in this one cant wait to see what gets caught
  • Vy1ViviVy1Vivi ✭✭✭
    Dydric wrote: »
    So I just came back to Tera and Got back onto my Elin and danced with a few of my Elin fan-girls and I noticed that I cant hear the other Elins singing just my Elin WTF? why did you all nerf something that didnt need to be nerfed. why in the world would you all nerf cuteness. All i see are the Elins dancing but i cant hear them singing! Please fix this nerf!

What you describe isn't a 'nerf,' but a blessing.
  • DydricDydric ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Vy1Vivi wrote: »

Look elf/tree hugger I don't need this Elin jealousy today. This is the best race in Tera and this nerf kills a big part of Elins cuteness

• I don’t liked Elin so much, after created a reaper just for yolo i ended with 4 Elins. A gunner, a mystic , reaper and ninja.
    Race isn’t so bad. Just Try give Elin a chance.
    Pd also remember buy a legs and shape changer size to make Elin look like human girls.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Gatokatzen wrote: »
    I don’t liked Elin so much, after created a reaper just for yolo i ended with 4 Elins. A gunner, a mystic , reaper and ninja.
    Pd also remember buy a legs and shape changer size to make Elin look like human girls.

I build my elins with wider thighs in my attempt for them to look as far from looking like little girls as they can be. I like short characters because of the underdog thing. But really, all I want is a male elin (like BnS lyns)

As voices go, there's a way to remove all voices from the game through a simple ini edit. Maybe that can be used to return the voices, or maybe not. Depends on to what level the voices were removed or edited out. I won't describe it here because that would most likely constitute talking about modding, and that can't be done here. Google is your friend.
  • So I guess no more of this then? (warning - reduce volume if you don't want to hear a chorus...)

P.S. - this isn't my video but I had saved it since I thought it was humorous... couldn't find the original source anymore though
  • So I guess no more of this then? (warning - reduce volume if you don't want to hear a chorus...)

P.S. - this isn't my video but I had saved it since I thought it was humorous... couldn't find the original source anymore though

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Elin master race!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Nopi wrote: »
    I don’t liked Elin so much, after created a reaper just for yolo i ended with 4 Elins. A gunner, a mystic , reaper and ninja.

I build my elins with wider thighs in my attempt for them to look as far from looking like little girls as they can be. I like short characters because of the underdog thing. But really, all I want is a male elin (like BnS lyns)

As voices go, there's a way to remove all voices from the game through a simple ini edit. Maybe that can be used to return the voices, or maybe not. Depends on to what level the voices were removed or edited out. I won't describe it here because that would most likely constitute talking about modding, and that can't be done here. Google is your friend.

I don’t know buy maybe will be speaker issues from the guy that made the post.
    I play Tera in a 32 wide screen with speakers monitor.

Never have audio issues. Ibut if I swap to my tv and my home theater system. Sounds becomes loud. I can listen any step or in game sounds without problems.

I bet he need to check their speakers.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    TERA-Screen-Shot-20160319-164933.png
    ye cute elin dance B)
  • Vy1ViviVy1Vivi ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018

Look elf/tree hugger I don't need this Elin jealousy today. This is the best race in Tera and this nerf kills a big part of Elins cuteness

Your response actually made me laugh X'D thanks for that~
  • JerichowJerichow ✭✭✭✭

Whelp, that answers that.

thisisbait.png
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018

Never have audio issues. Ibut if I swap to my tv and my home theater system. Sounds becomes loud. I can listen any step or in game sounds without problems.

OP's problem is not sound volume in general. he/she said his/her own character can be heard, but can't hear the others nearby.

And this response reminded me of...
  • Nopi wrote: »

OP's problem is not sound volume in general. he/she said his/her own character can be heard, but can't hear the others nearby.

And this response reminded me of...

aww shes sooooooooo cute when she was fussing
  • vkobe wrote: »
    TERA-Screen-Shot-20160319-164933.png
    ye cute elin dance B)

-_- get it right master race/cute...