FWC EQ gear update

2

Comments

  • @lastofthemeheecan
    get gear kid

    How bout you find other ways to nurture your fragile little ego.
  • > @66P6YL9MH3 said:
    > I agree with this. With, players already achieving HO+1, EQ gear is like paper against these players.

    Literally. Gunner in full HO+1 used arcane missiles and oneshot me in fwc. The damage is insane compared to SC.

    Gunners can use this magical crystal that can knockdown players and give this much crit power bonus so yeah... Better dodge those arcane missiles :D

    Also, do not worry because i got 1shot by a berserker on my full +7SC priest so better dodge and plague those overpowered bastards xD
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    > @lastofthemeheecan said:
    > I disagree, this game hast had new players since idk steam release.
    > What I read " lets [filtered] all the p2w or high grinders who took the time to actually learn dungeons and run content so the gear they worked for months and spent real $ on it don't have the right advantage for being BiS"

    Sounds elitist to me. So you just want to be able to steamroll new players? Cause that’s what it sounds like. Everyone should have the opportunity to win regardless of gear because at the end of the day pvp is one of the many ways to help progress your gear. Players aren’t even gonna try if they know they don’t even have a chance at a win. This just seems like a selfish and childish attitude. Not to mention I see new players daily. ( can’t say if they stick around or not cause Tera, but they’re here).

    get gear kid

    Congrats on proving his/her point in such a quick, short way.
  • IsIZIoS.png

    new state of tera PvP
  • ElinLove wrote: »
    > @lastofthemeheecan said:
    > I disagree, this game hast had new players since idk steam release.
    > What I read " lets [filtered] all the p2w or high grinders who took the time to actually learn dungeons and run content so the gear they worked for months and spent real $ on it don't have the right advantage for being BiS"

    Sounds elitist to me. So you just want to be able to steamroll new players? Cause that’s what it sounds like. Everyone should have the opportunity to win regardless of gear because at the end of the day pvp is one of the many ways to help progress your gear. Players aren’t even gonna try if they know they don’t even have a chance at a win. This just seems like a selfish and childish attitude. Not to mention I see new players daily. ( can’t say if they stick around or not cause Tera, but they’re here).

    get gear kid

    Congrats on proving his/her point in such a quick, short way.

    that's the point of this game, get gear get gear get gear, that's the whole [filtered] point of this [filtered] game.
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    66P6YL9MH3 wrote: »
    IsIZIoS.png

    new state of tera PvP
    certain classes have been capable of one shotting players in max gear well before HO was introduced. red isn't even a requirement for it either
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinLove wrote: »
    > @lastofthemeheecan said:
    > I disagree, this game hast had new players since idk steam release.
    > What I read " lets [filtered] all the p2w or high grinders who took the time to actually learn dungeons and run content so the gear they worked for months and spent real $ on it don't have the right advantage for being BiS"

    Sounds elitist to me. So you just want to be able to steamroll new players? Cause that’s what it sounds like. Everyone should have the opportunity to win regardless of gear because at the end of the day pvp is one of the many ways to help progress your gear. Players aren’t even gonna try if they know they don’t even have a chance at a win. This just seems like a selfish and childish attitude. Not to mention I see new players daily. ( can’t say if they stick around or not cause Tera, but they’re here).

    get gear kid

    Congrats on proving his/her point in such a quick, short way.

    that's the point of this game, get gear get gear get gear, that's the whole [filtered] point of this [filtered] game.

    Oh jee, all those years I thought it was to have fun...
  • If you guys remember back when VM +15 was a thing, you wouldn't be complaining how hard it is to get Stormcry. They took out most of the rng already, and made it steady, linear progression. You can get it easy as long as you're willing to run content.

    Just as a note, I'm a casual player, can hardly do 446 dungeon half the time, get most of my mats from metamorphic emblems gained doing 439's, and still managed +5 stormcry.

    As far as eq gear goes, there's always CS that's on rotation every other day you can do instead. Unless you're going to then bring up about how "hard" it is to get dyads. >.>
  • > @Emeris6 said:
    > If you guys remember back when VM +15 was a thing, you wouldn't be complaining how hard it is to get Stormcry. They took out most of the rng already, and made it steady, linear progression. You can get it easy as long as you're willing to run content.
    >
    > Just as a note, I'm a casual player, can hardly do 446 dungeon half the time, get most of my mats from metamorphic emblems gained doing 439's, and still managed +5 stormcry.
    >
    > As far as eq gear goes, there's always CS that's on rotation every other day you can do instead. Unless you're going to then bring up about how "hard" it is to get dyads. >.>


    Oh you lost confused little lamb
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    This topic has been brought up so many times.

    The EQ gear could probably use a small increase in ilvl/stats. But no I do NOT believe FWC should be made fully EQ.

    The main reason for PvPers in this game to gear up is Fraywind. OWpvp doesn't exist. CUV is 30 minutes once a week.

    If you made ALL battlegrounds EQ myself and many I know would have zero reason to buy EMP or gear up at all in Tera.


    Equalized:
    Corsairs Stronghold
    Solo 3's
    Gridiron


    What else do you need? This game is about gear progression and complaining about ONE battleground that isn't EQ is just being spoiled.
  • P2WP2W ✭✭✭
    Koikoi wrote: »
    This topic has been brought up so many times.

    The EQ gear could probably use a small increase in ilvl/stats. But no I do NOT believe FWC should be made fully EQ.

    The main reason for PvPers in this game to gear up is Fraywind. OWpvp doesn't exist. CUV is 30 minutes once a week.

    If you made ALL battlegrounds EQ myself and many I know would have zero reason to buy EMP or gear up at all in Tera.


    Equalized:
    Corsairs Stronghold
    Solo 3's
    Gridiron


    What else do you need? This game is about gear progression and complaining about ONE battleground that isn't EQ is just being spoiled.

    If that's the case, then the battlegrounds should be tiered. One battleground for people with HO and SC and a equalized version. Those that have geared up for PVP can queue that unequalized one and the rest without gears can queue the equalized one.
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    P2W wrote: »
    If that's the case, then the battlegrounds should be tiered. One battleground for people with HO and SC and a equalized version. Those that have geared up for PVP can queue that unequalized one and the rest without gears can queue the equalized one.
    a bg with equalized gear would be easier to stomp players on as a sync, meaning players would still only queue for that. not going to solve anything.

    forcing players with higher ilvls into the "uneq" version would only isolate the already small community even further, but they could very easily pick up a set of guardian and trick the system.
  • @Koikoi said:
    The EQ gear could probably use a small increase in ilvl/stats. But no I do NOT believe FWC should be made fully EQ.

    I mean. This is kinda all OP was asking for tbh. I don’t think we should all literally be equalized but if the EQ Gear is made to help undergeared players in BGs it shouldn’t be able to be one shot either. (Even though this happens with SC) HO hits even harder compared.
  • P2WP2W ✭✭✭
    metagame wrote: »
    P2W wrote: »
    If that's the case, then the battlegrounds should be tiered. One battleground for people with HO and SC and a equalized version. Those that have geared up for PVP can queue that unequalized one and the rest without gears can queue the equalized one.
    a bg with equalized gear would be easier to stomp players on as a sync, meaning players would still only queue for that. not going to solve anything.

    forcing players with higher ilvls into the "uneq" version would only isolate the already small community even further, but they could very easily pick up a set of guardian and trick the system.

    First, BHS have to fix the sync queue problem. Second, the equalized battleground is not available to those that are in SC/HO or their gears could be downgraded and equalized like everyone else if they queue the equalized version.

    We should "isolate" the small community that likes to steamroll players that aren't as geared as they are. If they want to pick up a guardian set to "trick" the system, that's fine. Because at least those that are not geared have a chance to win.
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    a few years back fwc was made eq only, and the same players still stomped on others because fwc is not solely won through gear, but through teamwork as well.

    it is entirely possible, right now, for a team of 15 equalized players to win a game against any sync queue by avoiding big fights and keeping caps, while sniping bams. this of course, requires all 15 players to know exactly what they're doing in order to outplay the other team, but the point is that it can be done.

    if the current community was split between good and bad, the bad players would play each other and never improve, and even pick up very poor habits that would work on a bad player, but not on a good one. then when they're finally geared up and think they're 'ready' to face someone good, their bad habits get punished way harder and it causes them to get rolled anyway
Sign In or Register to comment.