[TERA PC] With anniversary concluded and our servers stabilized, we are re-enabling the Adventure Coin system, starting 10 a.m. PT on June 5 (Fri) with the scheduled Weekend Dungeon Highlight. Thank you for understanding.
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Valkyrie Awakening

13»

Comments

• SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    VirtualON wrote: »
    Bit.ch doesn't even have full SC but came here to talk about class potential.

Valk is not easy to max out and as a matter of fact, it's not even top 5 dps after apex.

That's why they will have a small buff coming next patch which will close the gap a but they will still be mid-tier at best.

But sure keep shouting "Valk is OP because they spam Crescent! Reeeeee" to make you feel better. Anyone with half a brain will just laugh at your stupid face.

Wow. You invalidated your own counterargument with the very first word. Good job.
  • 250 days of game time ... afk ,
  • YungNAYungNA ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    VirtualON wrote: »
    YungNA wrote: »
    Lmaoing hard at the crybabys saying valks not strong enough, can you please stop bltching and actually try to undestand it and get better?

ahhhh...
    https://imgur.com/a/YGlMa7z
    Gunner, Zerk and Archer did well over 8m at the same boss. Even Ninja without their strong talents did 7,7m.

Are you trying to look stupid? Because you succeeded. Congratulation.

Are you looking at the image I am showing?

Oh boy, I am not asking too much, just basic human habilities to see, read numbers and basic stuff :(.
    Or maybe, maybe you are trying to say that Valks doing 7,4 and zerks 8,4 is unfair and valks sucks and zerks are too OP!!!1!one!!1

But that would make you look even more crybaby, tho I think thats what you are actually saying. x_D
  • valk not top 5 dps after apex LUL.... have u ever think of urself being just a bad valk?