The “Select Server” glitch

Am I the only one that gets the glitch where I click my server and have to close app 2-3 times before actually being let into the character selection screen after being able to successfully select my server? Is this going to be fixed?

Comments

• I sometimes get that. I also have to quit the program, then go back in and select the server again, before it connects to the server. When that happens, I just click on my server and nothing happens. The server select screen just sits there like I did nothing, even if I keep clicking several times, until I close the game completely, then go back in again.
  • > @GuardianAngelGG said:
    > I sometimes get that. I also have to quit the program, then go back in and select the server again, before it connects to the server. When that happens, I just click on my server and nothing happens. The server select screen just sits there like I did nothing, even if I keep clicking several times, until I close the game completely, then go back in again.

Yeah, same exact thing here. It happens all the time.
  • I find that clicking several times at the previous screen usually helps here. Only clicking once there seems to mess it up. I also wait a few seconds before clicking on the server selection, to give it time to properly load. It is so annoying when it looks like it loads right after I click, sometimes even after this delay.

This should really be a top item to fix. VERY FRUSTRATING!
  • This issue has already been reported, and is considered a Known Issue.

There is a simple workaround, which is usually just waiting a few extra seconds (or up to a minute) after it displays the Server Selection Screen.

This allows everything on that screen to finish loading, and then when you go to select your Server, it will continue on successfully and show you your Character Selection Screen.
  • Waiting may or may not help and you have no way of knowing when it is "fully loaded" making that really annoying!

The thing that is the most annoying is that the only way out once you are stuck is to force quit the game and restart, not a good solution at all.