[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Lack of Item Drops & The Broker

Not sure how to start this thread... I guess I'll just be simple and straightforward:

We need more ways or an increased drop rate to get Silver Plate, Golden Plate, and Diamond designs.
Right now in the Velika server there are no designs in the broker and with how low the population is right now less and less dungeons are getting cleared by the day.
Those of us that still play can't progress, because we need those designs to craft our materials.

Please do something about this...

Comments

• It will cost you an extra 10k but you can buy them from vendors in the crafting area.
  • PwhoopsPwhoops ✭✭✭
    Auranu wrote: »
    It will cost you an extra 10k but you can buy them from vendors in the crafting area.

Are you for real? Cause I haven't been able to do [filtered] because of it..
  • Yep! Go talk to the crafting vendors in highwatch.
  • HLK76PFWXTHLK76PFWXT ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    I like the idea but not to get designs since those are already available but instead make the Master Crafter Additive ( the one that gives 100% crit on master items ) a bit more frequent because Diamonds went up to 14k and God knows where they will end up. Also, make the plates a bit more frequent as well through dungeon drops or any other sources.

I have finished so far with my gunner at +7SC Weapon but it took me around 70k per try? So i am not even sure about going up to +9...
  • What some said above. Those designs are sold by npc in Highwatch. The only reason why people would rather buy it from broker is because it's "cheaper" in like 10k lower. But what is 10k nowadays, broker tax?
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
    I like the idea but not to get designs since those are already available but instead make the Master Crafter Additive ( the one that gives 100% crit on master items ) a bit more frequent because Diamonds went up to 14k and God knows where they will end up. Also, make the plates a bit more frequent as well through dungeon drops or any other sources.

I have finished so far with my gunner at +7SC Weapon but it took me around 70k per try? So i am not even sure about going up to +9...

is possible craft a diamond from scratch for less than 12k + pp.

the cost went up because people are enchanting HO to +1/+2 that requires up to 9 diamonds per try
  • What I would give for ENMASSE to do double/triple loot drop events every 2 weeks like they use to long ago... really miss that as it made doing dungeons more enjoyable because you actually got something out of it, I wouldn't even care if the event didn't affect talent drop rate but only items, I'd still be down for it.
  • AmakusaKunAmakusaKun ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    9TXEPLMWWD wrote: »
    What I would give for ENMASSE to do double/triple loot drop events every 2 weeks like they use to long ago... really miss that as it made doing dungeons more enjoyable because you actually got something out of it, I wouldn't even care if the event didn't affect talent drop rate but only items, I'd still be down for it.

they should just put triple loot drop and period, maybe then some players will come back, ghillieglade is a joke, you can enter 2 times if you are elite and if you are lucky you get 1 emerald, make it harder and put more rewards idk
  • Ketoth wrote: »

the cost went up because people are enchanting HO to +1/+2 that requires up to 9 diamonds per try

I just wanted to point out that is it not possible to create a diamond for less that 12k from scratch. a ruby cost 117 x 2, 334, x 5 1170, x 10 11700, + 100 kits for ruby, + 1000 kits for emerald, + 1000 kits for diamond = 13800 + pp. The only profit here is if you crit.
  • Vy1ViviVy1Vivi ✭✭✭
    DYLW5HFXJH wrote: »
    Ketoth wrote: »

I just wanted to point out that is it not possible to create a diamond for less that 12k from scratch. a ruby cost 117 x 2, 334, x 5 1170, x 10 11700, + 100 kits for ruby, + 1000 kits for emerald, + 1000 kits for diamond = 13800 + pp. The only profit here is if you crit.

It is possible if you don't buy the gems to make the diamonds.
  • DYLW5HFXJH wrote: »

Ruby crafting cost = 117g (10 Artisan Catalyst + 80 Artisan Refining Kit)

Sapphire cost = +254g (2 Ruby + 20 Artisan Refining Kit)

Emerald cost = +1,370g (5 Sapphire + 100 Artisan Refining Kit)

Diamond cost = +14,700g (10 Emerald + 1,000 Artisan Refining Kit)

All this plus the PP cost.
  • PwhoopsPwhoops ✭✭✭
    P9ENREJL9A wrote: »

Except you get rubies from pretty much anything, just do guardian missions the easiest form.
    All in all, you'd really just be paying for the kits.
  • Pwhoops wrote: »
    P9ENREJL9A wrote: »

Except you get rubies from pretty much anything, just do guardian missions the easiest form.
    All in all, you'd really just be paying for the kits.

This was meant for Ketoth, the one who claimed "crafting from scratch" and not from what you farmed from dungeons.