[TERA PC] With anniversary concluded and our servers stabilized, we are re-enabling the Adventure Coin system, starting 10 a.m. PT on June 5 (Fri) with the scheduled Weekend Dungeon Highlight. Thank you for understanding.
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

I was proven wrong and i apologize. Please lock this if possible.

I have opened this thread with the firm belief that the priests are cheating when getting first ranks at the pit of petrax dungeon on the velika server after seeing so many 7sec kills or less in the past but i was proven wrong this time and all the clears are legit.

I am sorry.

Comments

• metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    those times are all legitimate. they're also competing for the mask, or for the title, and if you want either from pit you need to outperform them.
  • yes please go and buy some $150 USD script to use with your proxy so you can perform like them, its totally your fault.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do agree that there should be a limit if you once got the mask from pit. I have seen some players who got the mask and are rank 1 in pit, totally an inconvenience for people who actually NEED the mask.
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    I do agree that there should be a limit if you once got the mask from pit. I have seen some players who got the mask and are rank 1 in pit, totally an inconvenience for people who actually NEED the mask.
    the mask isn't the main reward from the leaderboards, it's the prestige title. on top of that, the mask coupon you get from the leaderboard can be banked and given to an alt. if a player has 19 alts that don't have masks and wants to get one for each of them you can see where they have no reason to stop.
  • PwhoopsPwhoops ✭✭✭
    The mask can also be sold for like 15k gold, so, why not?
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    There isn't even anything wrong with those times. Actual cheaters are in there getting scores of literally 2 seconds.
  • TechGuy wrote: »
    yes please go and buy some $150 USD script to use with your proxy so you can perform like them, its totally your fault.

150$ would refer to berns scripts, bern doesnt have a priest script besides an auto lockon made by someone else that he sells it for. Also its possible to get around 21 second on priest ethically without any cheats
  • Fastest time I've ever gotten on priest is 12 seconds. It's perfectly legitimate.
  • "Wahh.. ppl are better than me. That means they're all cheaters. Wahh"
  • HLK76PFWXTHLK76PFWXT ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Fastest time as 12seconds for a priest at Pit of Petrax? And i am crying because there are better ppl than me? Hahah.. Ok.. OK!

But this is a priest that we are talking about and any of you actually played priest then you would know that anything under 30sec is too much for the current Pit of Petrax and on top of that the first place is at almost 20sec ( you also need to know that priest cannot use slaying simply because the heal from Edict of Judgment is again too much and priest will go back to 100% with only two rotations as in about 7sec making the rest of 13sec to be less effective ).

By the way, if you guys protect these players then why not tell me how come that i never see these big shots online when i try to speak or at least inspect them? And how come that i never see them playing the game at all in any circumstances? Like.. i know this priest at Velika server that gets first at guardian legion all the time beating any other class and that priest could not get above 30sec when i asked... but these alts that i never see and are most likely undergeared and lacking experience get almost 20sec kills..
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
    ( you also need to know that priest cannot use slaying simply because the heal from Edict of Judgment is again too much and priest will go back to 100% with only two rotations as in about 7sec making the rest of 13sec to be less effective )
    on fire effect.
  • LaemieLaemie ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    The first Priest is a friend of my Guildie back in Casual Hills, we ran together a few times and she was a good Priest and if my memory serves me right, the person was hardcore-ish themselves, so im not surprised if they have HO weapon (maybe even +2 who knows) with all optimal offensive etchings and rolls. You said you have a decent chance to get first but are you decked out in gear and consumables including the On Fire Effect? (From what youre saying you did not have the On Fire effect).

I dont have a decked out Priest, but i do have a Priest and i used to rock in Alliance's Vault ranking with her so i know what a Priest can pull especially now with EoJ.

Also not everyone does both GM + Pit. My Co-GM is also a Priest main (literally richest 1-char person iv ever met) and she is decked out in gear as well (Not +2 HO but currently full HO), she's wrecking havoc whenever she does GM as well but she never does Pit because we both think its worthless.

Im not here to tell you to git gud or anything, just wanted to clarify that, the 1st person is a legit real player and not any random alts and those numbers look alright to me. The ones above 1min are too slow to be competitive. (Gotta be honest i was abit sad when i saw the word "Cheater" being used here, but oh well)
  • cant get rank 1??? cry in forums...hahahha such a baby...practice ur priest skill and try it over and over till u have the best rng run..dont wait for one of this priest to shove a proof video inside ur mouth..
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
    Fastest time as 12seconds for a priest at Pit of Petrax? And i am crying because there are better ppl than me? Hahah.. Ok.. OK!

But this is a priest that we are talking about and any of you actually played priest then you would know [...]

It's because I mained priest for years that I know it's doable.
    What gear are you even using? Because I can guarantee you the people you're competing with are probably in BiS with secondary rolls made out for damage. Do you have that? Or are you mad that you can't get near their times in frostmetal with healing rolls?
  • Admittingly I haven't done the recent pit. I already got my mask for first place and I haven't been playing lately. But if you're properly rolled, priest just annihilates pit
This discussion has been closed.