I was proven wrong and i apologize. Please lock this if possible.

Comments

• Unknown78Unknown78
    edited October 2018
    Learn how to play the class, and trust me you'll be able to do those times. It's all about gear, rolls on gear, crystals, RNG for crits, trial and error and your experience. It's not hard. All those scores are legitimate. Just cause you can't get lower than 1min doesn't mean the ones that can get that low are cheating. Actual cheaters get scores less than 3 seconds with frostmetal or something.

That's just messed up to call people out like that when they are legit doing their best, despite if they already have mask or not.

• feazesherofeazeshero ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    That ranking in the current screenshot is nothing. If your priest is properly rolled and prioritize your important skills correctly, I've seen priests get ~10-12 seconds legit. Priests is one of the classes that kill Pit easily. A lot of people that try for top rank really try hard. So to call them out as cheaters is not good and assuming is not the best thing to do. If someone got like 2-3 seconds, then you know for sure that's not legit.
  • P2WP2W ✭✭✭
    Just put the mask in the cash shop and problem solved. Everyone would be happy. B)

https://store.enmasse.com/tera/item/elitemask/elite-mask
  • If u going for 1st place that 26s i got is LOW it wasnt a good rng run at all and no theres no cheats just plain luck and slaying+ i do have heroic0 with dps rolls so c: i got 1minute run on my frost 0 priest without dps rolls before so i find it hard to believe that sc/ho priests cant get less with practise *shrug* other server priests have like 20s pit and i doubt they cheating either just good gear+consumables
    Laemie wrote: »
    The first Priest is a friend of my Guildie back in Casual Hills, we ran together a few times and she was a good Priest and if my memory serves me right, the person was hardcore-ish themselves, so im not surprised if they have HO weapon (maybe even +2 who knows) with all optimal offensive etchings and rolls.
    :0 hello! who u? owo

-evce (the priest who loves practise/training/trap runs<3)

• LaemieLaemie ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Micchansan wrote: »
    If u going for 1st place that 26s i got is LOW it wasnt a good rng run at all and no theres no cheats just plain luck and slaying+ i do have heroic0 with dps rolls so c: i got 1minute run on my frost 0 priest without dps rolls before so i find it hard to believe that sc/ho priests cant get less with practise *shrug* other server priests have like 20s pit and i doubt they cheating either just good gear+consumables
    Laemie wrote: »
    The first Priest is a friend of my Guildie back in Casual Hills, we ran together a few times and she was a good Priest and if my memory serves me right, the person was hardcore-ish themselves, so im not surprised if they have HO weapon (maybe even +2 who knows) with all optimal offensive etchings and rolls.
    :0 hello! who u? owo

-evce (the priest who loves practise/training/trap runs<3)

Im Lae, Desire's current GM right meow.

I just remember your name because i saw you once in awhile in the group with Hein, he mentioned you a few times in his convo with other ppl and i just happened to see it. Ops off topic.
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aside: Hearing all this just makes me think of how unbalanced the PvE leaderboards are, past and present. High scores rely far too much on gear and not enough on knowledge of the game itself (which is the major issue I had with the Crusades, but I digress).
  • LaemieLaemie ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    THis is the issue with the current gearing system. There is no catch up mechanic, these new players will suffer and the even newer players in the future will suffer even more when HO can be enchanted further while BHS sits there doing nothing meaningful and EME does nothing to combat their daddy's work. Just look at the event we just had, that box you get once per VG per day, it gives 1 talent lol. 1. 1
  • Vy1ViviVy1Vivi ✭✭✭
    I like how all of them are listed as priests. I mained priest in the beginning and they were always notoriously known for having really poor damage, and mystics were known for having better dps. Its nice to know that if specked properly for dps they can do really well.
  • KhernzKhernz ✭✭✭
    Vy1Vivi wrote: »
    I like how all of them are listed as priests. I mained priest in the beginning and they were always notoriously known for having really poor damage, and mystics were known for having better dps. Its nice to know that if specked properly for dps they can do really well.

You have no clue what this is do you. It's literally filtered for priests only and mystics have done sub 10 seconds in every prior season.
  • Vy1ViviVy1Vivi ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Khernz wrote: »
    Vy1Vivi wrote: »

You have no clue what this is do you. It's literally filtered for priests only and mystics have done sub 10 seconds in every prior season.

That still doesn't change the point that I made? I said that it was nice to know that they can do really well damage-wise if prepared properly and geared really well, so I don't get your animosity and the fact that people actually gave you two likes for that.
  • they are stacking buffs from IoD and then using the proxy tp cheat. Nothing New.
  • they are stacking buffs from IoD and then using the proxy tp cheat. Nothing New.

IoD buffs disappear once you leave the zoneId of IoD, so that isn't possible, even with proxy
  • IOD buffs wot =)=)=) Share your nonsensical baseless prejudice moar.
    Here's a vid of a priest who cleared it in 13s (yeah, I know it's old but I don't believe it's necessarily outdated)

Unless you're the type who's stubborn about his/her beliefs that no amount of reasoning, clear evidence and instruction will make you change your mind (?). We tried... I guess?
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bah, just be happy you are playing a game where the healers can out dps the dps classes. :)
  • Nopi wrote: »
    Bah, just be happy you are playing a game where the healers can out dps the dps classes. :)

Yes, but only for few seconds each 1 min 30 secs approx, only useful for short fights.
This discussion has been closed.