Will Linked TERA Console Accounts ever be able to access the TERA Online Store?

Hello All.

This one is a question for our purveyors En Mass Entertainment and Bluehole Studios.

Now that our PSN and XBox Live accounts can be linked to our En Masse accounts, are there any plans to open up the TERA Online Store for console players?

I play on PS4, and don't know if XBox players share our difficulty in finding TERA items and bundles for sale on their XBox Live Shop. On the PSN Store, all items available for a given game are supposed to be shown below that game in its respective store/downloads section of the dashboard. Unfortunately, this is not the case. The only way to find any items other than 30 Days of Elite Status, or the 1,000 through 10,000 EMP Bundles, is to manually do an all-store search for them independently. For those that 'know', it isn't that big of a deal, but a significant number of the players I've come into contact with didn't know these items or bundles were even for sale (or in some cases FREE) via this manner.

In an ideal situation, the powers that be at EME and BHS would work this out with Sony and this would cease to be an issue. But given that this is only one of many games that have this problem on the PS Store, I don't see that happening anytime soon.

My proposal doesn't have to be an all-inclusive one. Items can continue to be offered in their current manner via the in-game and PS Stores, as well as be offered via a new consoles section of the TERA Online Store. I sincerely hope this becomes a feature (and advantage) of linking one's console and TERA Online accounts at some point in the future.

Respectfully Submitted,

~Groove

Comments

• The TERA online store is for PC only. They were here first and we've got to respect that.

That said, we are working to provide direct routes for players to access DLC rather than delving into the mazes that are the first-party stores. Our team is working on it, but it's a process.
  • edited October 31
    Deleted because unsure