Deleting characters

ok, this isn't about a timer, most of the characters are below 20, only 2 are above 40. I also have no issues deleting the characters themselves, I just can't view what's on the characters to decide which ones I don't want to delete. I stopped playing before this server merge was announce and I tend to not pay attention to the news for games I've stopped playing unless it's thrown in my face, so I was unaware of the server merge until now. alas there is 10 characters and only 5 character slots on my ps4 account now. I just don't want to accidentally delete something with items I'd rather not lose.

don't suppose there's anyway for me to see/view what items my character have? or am I just going to have to guess and hope I'm deleting the characters that don't have anything I'd want to keep on them?

I realize my not knowing about the server merge is basically my fault, but I'm at a loss. I've sent a support ticket, though I doubt they'll be able to help me anyway, but might as well try. May just have to end up selecting 5 at random to delete but I guess I'll have to take the gamble if there's no other choice.

Comments

• I'd probably recommend temporarily deleting at least 5 characters (Probably the ones you plan to keep, unless they are currently in a Guild), which will allow you to log back into the 5 remaining, then go and claim anything you want to save from those characters.

Once you have everything of worth removed, you can set those to be deleted, and then open a Support Ticket and specify that you would like your original 5 characters restored.

The alternative, would be still temporarily deleting at least 5 character, but then logging in and adding 5 Additional Character Slot Vouchers, then requesting our Support restore the 5 characters you had to delete to log in.